The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-11-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

FR for VIP SPA

I came at around 12:30 and there were 4-5 dudes in the place, the entrance is controlled by emlock and there'll be 3 suspicious dudes eyeing you as you go in - probably because of how many times this place got raided in the past.

Locker boy was a bangala, which was...weird

Cinema was A-class with recliners, though that wasn't what we were here for

The worst thing was that there was some major construction going on, which made it damn noisy and weird with all these construction workers going in and out

Nevertheless, after some following around and being generally clueless, the lineup happened, and goddamn - 20-30 babes stood in a line (mind you, this was at 1pm). My mind freaked out and I started to panic having 20-30 pairs of eyes on me.

The Captain served the other dudes first which led to then snagging up 4 girls which were EASILY supermodel/k-pop star quality in terms of looks, I panicked a bit and picked an ok-looking girl who was a bit petite (303 or 304, something). Little did I know that this pocket rocket was about to utterly destroy me. It was a wild ride from the moment she grabbed hold of my hand and insisted that I didn't let go.

Face: 7/10. Ok lah, a bit ah-lian-ish looking. I don't really like the fact that she kept her hair bunned during the thing but i'm guessing it would've gotten in the way
Body: 7/10. Slight baby fats. Perfect B-cup perky tits with pink puffy nipples which were perfect to hold. Round ass. Ok now i feel like bumping this to an 8. Zero Tattoos.

Shower: 9/10. This wasn't just a clinical thing, right from the start she was giggly and bubbly and tiptoed to kiss my cheek several times (note that she didn't speak a lick of english or chinese). She kissed my neck and licked my nipples as she washed my cock. I usually don't get hard during the shower phase but I was rock hard and squeaky clean by the time she was done.

Catbath/Massage: Infinity/10. Ok, maybe I'm biased because I've never had this before, but she fucking blew my brains out with this one. She slapped my entire body with gel and started rubbing her fucking tits and thighs all over my back, commando style, before flipping me over and rubbing her tits all over my cock. Plenty of nipple sucking and neck kissing, and ear moaning. I usually try to stay silent during foreplay but she had me moaning involuntarily and quivering with arousal. Also, she did the ice-cube thing where she SIMULTANEOUSLY rubbed her body on mine while running her ice-cold lips all over my body.

BBBJ: 6/10. Too short to make a rating but this was unnecessary, I was rock hard by this point. The transition from the b2b massage and bbbj was just seamless and awesome

FJ: 7/10. Not really the commando kind of fucking (thank god, I would've came in 2 seconds) I expected but was pretty gentle. Did all positions and had some moaning. She was aiming for kind of an intimate feel and I lapped it up. Her hands clung to me and she moaned in my ears. Plenty of intimate touching.

Frenching: 8/10. She appeared to be puzzled when I asked, as though this was something out of the norm. Pretty much stuck out her tongue for me to lick so it was eh

Eventually I fucked her in cowgirl/riding and missionary. She motioned for me to do this prone-bone doggy style which made me cum in seconds (must've been deliberate). The GFE never let up and she kept pinching my cheeks and kissing me. Now I wish I was more daring and attempted for CIM/COF haha, but I left a very relaxed and happy man. I swear I couldn't walk straight for the rest of the day.

Total damage: 228RM + 10RM tip for the locker bangala
Old 19-11-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx View Post
Always thought of booking her ..can share what special services she have ?
If she is the same A7 from several months ago..... her special is raw and backdoor. But dun expect a looker as she is a baby elephant. Never try her but that was the captains' sales pitch for her.
Old 19-11-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have not been to VIP liao for several months..... wonder how is the situation now?
Coz I have been getting bombed every other day by several girls on wechat / facebook to go visit them..... business must be slow for them if they have to resort to such desparate measures.

Maybe one of these days I may just drop by to see how it really is.
Old 19-11-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Byzar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always kena raid this shop... and one more they didnt accept malay or india customer
Old 19-11-2018, 10:37 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byzar View Post
Always kena raid this shop... and one more they didnt accept malay or india customer
How always is your always?? Is very common and normal for all this entertainment place in JB not to accept malay or indian. Nothing to be suprise about.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-11-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
How always is your always?? Is very common and normal for all this entertainment place in JB not to accept malay or indian. Nothing to be suprise about.
Generally I think its dumb to single out the malays/indians for 'mata' but it is what it is.

(Naka_Timo, this is not directed at you personally)
Old 20-11-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
... business must be slow for them if they have to resort to such desparate measures.
Its not only them but many others too. The customers have been getting lesser and lesser and many joints are barely breaking even. The situation is not only in JB but same all over the country in Penang, Ipoh, KL, Malacca etc. Too many girls and not enough customers.
Old 20-11-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byzar View Post
Zhun bo!? I quite a few time this recent months, so far no issue lei. What was the last raid u knew of?

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 20-11-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
Generally I think its dumb to single out the malays/indians for 'mata' but it is what it is.

(Naka_Timo, this is not directed at you personally)
The malay/indian issue is not polis related lah..... but because VIP staff and girls can only speak chinese and vietnamese. So they have communication problems with malays n indians.

I am a malay but because I can speak mandarin n hokkien/cantonese..... they have no issues letting me in.
I have also met chinese speaking indian bro while inside VIP canteen. So it is more lingo problem than mata mata problem if they dun let you in.
Old 21-11-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Zhun bo!? I quite a few time this recent months, so far no issue lei. What was the last raid u knew of?
Your mouth so suay!!
Just after your post....... VIP was raided last night. In fact several MPs and small shops around the Tebrau/Pelangi areas were hit. Got reporters covering too but dunno from which newspapers.

Just wait and see which newspaper going to post big big with photographs.
Old 21-11-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 15
ChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Your mouth so suay!!
Just after your post....... VIP was raided last night. In fact several MPs and small shops around the Tebrau/Pelangi areas were hit. Got reporters covering too but dunno from which newspapers.

Vip was raided last night? what time was it?
Old 22-11-2018, 09:50 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your mouth so suay!!

Oh really.. I think many bros was there last night and nothing happened ...

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 22-11-2018, 09:51 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenLover88 View Post
Vip was raided last night? what time was it?
R u there too? I think many bros were there..

Old 22-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Safe to go today??
Old 22-11-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
maxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Your mouth so suay!!

Bro don't make false news ..I call up the girl she said all good ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread