The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zood View Post
To me, post girl photo is ok,but post girl's photos without a proper FR? or when poster himself nvr try before & yet with villa contact/no. What then is the difference between this photo posters & advertisers from those in FL dome? I believe this thread isn't a gallery thread.

just my 2 cts opinion
my 2 cents worth too. I have not met bro kengng and speaking in a neutral view. i dont see why posting and sharing pictures of girls here is incorrect without an FR. many of us enjoyed and appreciated I guess, at least for me. if he posts pictures of food and places he visited without FR is inappropriate too? must be posted in the gallery? mod's concern is repeat posting of the same girl, which i think is unnecessary too. me too, i think posting of a girl's pic here is sharing, while repeat posting of the same girl's pic here may appear promoting/advertising, thus guys lets learn not to repeat posting the pics. even the quote is this message i dont quote the whole message.

as for anyone who has concerns of bro kengng siding the driver, lets not have prejudice. if any driver's service is good, and you use him for sometime, i guess you may treat him as a friend too eventually. same if a chick serves you well for every rtf, you may treat her as your friend too eventually. to me, i will definitely side my friend here if anyone were to comment something unfair to him or her. that doesnt mean he or the chick works for me.

btw i admit i used once, of the same driver service.
Old 26-10-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold

Am in Batam now after 2 nights at Balai.

General observation

Girls pricing about 200-300k cheaper than Batam for same age group. Here's my booking:

Both from same Villa
Girl 1: 23 y/o, 800k, 6/10 looks, 2 shots
Girl 2: 19 y/o, 1 just, 8.75/10 looks, 3 shots

Girl 2 is the long curly hair girl in the picture posted above. But, she's sporting short hair now. Totally enjoyed my stay where girls are concerned. Just imagine all clamouring for your attention and, of course, booking. Makes me feel like "Korean Superstar".

Other than that, everything else is pricier than in Batam.

I stayed at Aston which cost me about $63 per night. This is much more expensive than Formosa and Da Vienna in Batam.

Massage in Aston cost 250k for 60 mins. A very costly mistake for me. With massage in Formosa costing about 110k, I hadn't expected it to cost that much. And, I ordered 2 masseuse too. Ouch. Calling masseuse from shops outside might be cheaper, but it's an impromptu decision and I did not have mp number.

I ate at Silver River on the second night. 2 chicken dishes, 1 prawn dish, 1 vege, 1 Carlsberg, 2 drinks, 1 Marlboro cost me 355k. Maybe comparable to price in Batam.

Having said these, I will still visit this island, just not frequently.

On the mod's post that says you don't need taxi, especially on his first trip, I disagree. Maybe not to the extend to booking a full day taxi service, but at least for going to Villa you will need one,no? It looks quite out of the way. And I imagine a noob will know how to take the local mini bus.

Hope my post didn't contravene any rule of this forum or offend anyone.
Old 26-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

To bro kengng, bro datuk and future bros, keep sending the photos. Never have I ever tot of u guys being pimp, just a rough extemate of what kind of gals are in balai.
Old 26-10-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
my 2 cents worth too. I have not met bro kengng and speaking in a neutral view. i dont see why posting and sharing pictures of girls here is incorrect without an FR. many of us enjoyed and appreciated I guess, at least for me. if he posts pictures of food and places he visited without FR is inappropriate too? must be posted in the gallery? mod's concern is repeat posting of the same girl, which i think is unnecessary too. me too, i think posting of a girl's pic here is sharing, while repeat posting of the same girl's pic here may appear promoting/advertising, thus guys lets learn not to repeat posting the pics. even the quote is this message i dont quote the whole message.

as for anyone who has concerns of bro kengng siding the driver, lets not have prejudice. if any driver's service is good, and you use him for sometime, i guess you may treat him as a friend too eventually. same if a chick serves you well for every rtf, you may treat her as your friend too eventually. to me, i will definitely side my friend here if anyone were to comment something unfair to him or her. that doesnt mean he or the chick works for me.

btw i admit i used once, of the same driver service.
well said...and you knew me....I dun just control in this thread but control all threads in this sub-forum...

I repeat here...not against posting photos of gals without contact details to share...bros just dun keep quoting the photos of certain gals...

I am ok if you disagree with me...but as mod, I just doing my duty...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-10-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
Both from same Villa
Girl 1: 23 y/o, 800k, 6/10 looks, 2 shots
Girl 2: 19 y/o, 1 just, 8.75/10 looks, 3 shots

I stayed at Aston which cost me about $63 per night. This is much more expensive than Formosa and Da Vienna in Batam.

Massage in Aston cost 250k for 60 mins. A very costly mistake for me. With massage in Formosa costing about 110k, I hadn't expected it to cost that much. And, I ordered 2 masseuse too. Ouch. Calling masseuse from shops outside might be cheaper, but it's an impromptu decision and I did not have mp number.

Good still have 800k...so no increase...always welcome forum...

Old 26-10-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
All photos from different villa.
You go villa check my name then you know I am a pimp or a spender.
FYI. Sometime this year. I saw a girl in villa with a big stomach (pregnant) but still working. I pity her really. I clear her debts and send her home. I only met her for 10 min.
Go check it out lo.
Read my post again. I am afraid if u carry on promoting those girls and your driver people may mistaken u as a pimp. Thats why i indicated " ". I did not accuse u as confirmed pimp. I have to agree too with those pictures it make the forum more lively.

I too have my fair share. Two girls i cleared their debts. Following week i arrived at tbk to be sure they out of the island for good. Because there were some who lied about their sad stories.
Old 26-10-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Good still have 800k...so no increase...always welcome forum...
Of course there are. U need to go weekdays and bargain if going solo. Must tell papi u dont engage taxi or driver.
Old 26-10-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
Of course there are. U need to go weekdays and bargain if going solo. Must tell papi u dont engage taxi or driver.
haha...I din bargain leh...papi give discount...

Just follow my friends and monkey see monkey do...

I still prefer to fly hcm...

Old 26-10-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All cheong brothers, should I continue to post photos without FR... I am a novice who had been to Balai only once... if the mod forbid, then I will stop ... period
Old 26-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datukseri1 View Post
All cheong brothers, should I continue to post photos without FR... I am a novice who had been to Balai only once... if the mod forbid, then I will stop ... period
another dude who dun read what i posted or dun understand english...

your account registered in Jan 2006 and how can you be novice...Just upped +18 pts and now you have power 12...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 26-10-2017 at 03:00 PM.
Old 26-10-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datukseri1 View Post
All cheong brothers, should I continue to post photos without FR...
bro... already mentioned. kindly share your pics. but basic and layman guideline...
post picture once = sharing
repeat postings of the same picture = promoting/advertising
readers do help by dont quote the same picture in your quotes
tips *there is a post count on the top right of that particular post
Old 26-10-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Photo to share

Old 26-10-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

another photo

Old 26-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Photo 7609 blue shirt center one looks promising
thanks for sharing

Last edited by Gem08; 26-10-2017 at 03:20 PM.
Old 26-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Lol...good 2 see can share pix wiitout fr here,here's my not veri humble contribution.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1