The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post
Gong Xi Fai Chai......Huat! Going to China soon!
Happy CNY to u & Family too. Wish can join u to Long Hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Lan Pa View Post
Bonk her 1st shot after that she want to goes back to office. After returning bk to my room. She told me that her pussy pain & unable to make love again. I straight away ask her to FXXK OFF.
If u get SYT, its like tat lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
OOoooo.... tats a very very long walk
Hmm...12 - 15 mins normal walk, u say very very long walk? Like tat how to screw ur gal kao kao? How old r u uncle?
Old 14-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Happy Rabbit New Year to u too, Don.

Yes, still around and was half-full last nite.

As I jalan jalan along the stretch of road fm jetty to Maxi, I can off hand count at least 3 new seafood joint. Couple of new Nasi Padang (above average) outlets. Very competitive...but got demand or not?

Oh ya...rate RP6960=S$1.00
Thanks for your info. The rate is good man hope can go above 7k. The new nasi padang is malay or chinese stall. like silver river ? Really miss the pork leg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Lan Pa View Post
Few years back, i went there with my friends. Book one gals for overnite. Bonk her 1st shot after that she want to goes back to office. After returning bk to my room. She told me that her pussy pain & unable to make love again. I straight away ask her to FXXK OFF.
If pussy pain than ask her to BBBJ till CIM . If she say mouth pain then ask her to massage u & HJ till cum on face or breast before sending her back . a bit saddist
Old 15-02-2011, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
If pussy pain than ask her to BBBJ till CIM . If she say mouth pain then ask her to massage u & HJ till cum on face or breast before sending her back . a bit saddist
Still got 1 more option left.....
Old 16-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for your info. The rate is good man hope can go above 7k. The new nasi padang is malay or chinese stall. like silver river ? Really miss the pork leg.
The govt had raised interest rate. Down the road tere may be more interest rates hike.

Nasi padang is fm malay stall/outlet. Seldom hear Chinese selling nasi padang leh.
Old 16-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
powerdix is Cool - loads of Potential

i plan to go to tanjung balai on first week of march... any bros can guide me as i am from msia...

any okt or gal can recommend?
Old 16-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5425 / Power: 17
everlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond repute

What you need is just a driver.. RM200-300 per day..the rest driver will tell you how.

Point Exchange > min Power 2
Please do pm me so I wont miss out..
Old 16-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerdix View Post
i plan to go to tanjung balai on first week of march... any bros can guide me as i am from msia...

any okt or gal can recommend?
If u want the easy way out and dont mind paying abit premium, then engage a driver. Do remember the driver will get a cut fm ur cewek boking. On top of tat u may oso have to pay/tip him depending how much time u engage him to drive u to places.

Go on a weekday. Take ur time to go chicken hunting. Tell the OKT wat sort of gals u want. Tis way it may minimise unnecessary problems when u meet the gals. Dont have ur taste, go to another joint. Each time each joint u visited, shortlist some gals. So after visiting all the joints, u can still go for the 2nd round. Tis time u should be able to decide which gal u want.

Last but not least stay away fm "obat" n do put on ur shield.
Old 16-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Samster

Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The govt had raised interest rate. Down the road tere may be more interest rates hike.

Nasi padang is fm malay stall/outlet. Seldom hear Chinese selling nasi padang leh.
Thanks bro
Old 17-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Samster

Don, do u normally book cweks fm villa/ruko only? Ever try FLs for L/T or S/T or curi ayam? I have reasons for askg. Hehehe...
Old 17-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don, do u normally book cweks fm villa/ruko only? Ever try FLs for L/T or S/T or curi ayam? I have reasons for askg. Hehehe...
I normally book from Ruko sometime villa if all CMI in Ruko . never try FL or cari ayam.
Ruko price is reasonable especially Top10 while villa price is crazy , they may have lot of SYT but service is so so & they expect min 70K for tip. So far only encounter 2 good one.
FL is dangerous if unlucky may encounter alot problem from them. The worst is i can`t speak or listen indonesia which is a big disadvantage.
Heard alot story from old bird during my trip in Thailand. So better to be safe than sorry. You know lah i am a budget cheogster. haha.....
Old 17-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
FL is dangerous if unlucky may encounter alot problem from them. The worst is i can`t speak or listen indonesia which is a big disadvantage.
Heard alot story from old bird during my trip in Thailand. So better to be safe than sorry. You know lah i am a budget cheogster. haha.....
True. Teres risks boking of FLs. But if u know where they stay, 99% safe lah. Juz dont deal with obat.

Incidentally, mths back, I found out teres tis "resthouse" tat have FLs staying tere. Tere were times they opened their doors while sweeping their rooms. I could see alot of stuff toys in the room. Hmm....remind me of those TGs in geylang legal house. Well, some r kept by sugardaddy. Wahlou, malam malam boleh curi ayam hor. I knew of 1 tat actually stayed/kept tere for @ two years leow. Juz balek kamp. Unlike Btm where teres so many lobang as far as FLs r concerned. But teres not much such good lobang at TBK. As such, cant give freely to any tom dick or harry. Oso cant broadcast here. Unlike Btm, TBK is pretty small village. I bet some season cheongster knew of tis "place" leow. OK, if u interested, PM me.
Old 18-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
True. Teres risks boking of FLs. But if u know where they stay, 99% safe lah. Juz dont deal with obat.

Incidentally, mths back, I found out teres tis "resthouse" tat have FLs staying tere. Tere were times they opened their doors while sweeping their rooms. I could see alot of stuff toys in the room. Hmm....remind me of those TGs in geylang legal house. Well, some r kept by sugardaddy. Wahlou, malam malam boleh curi ayam hor. I knew of 1 tat actually stayed/kept tere for @ two years leow. Juz balek kamp. Unlike Btm where teres so many lobang as far as FLs r concerned. But teres not much such good lobang at TBK. As such, cant give freely to any tom dick or harry. Oso cant broadcast here. Unlike Btm, TBK is pretty small village. I bet some season cheongster knew of tis "place" leow. OK, if u interested, PM me.
Thanks bro , u r right no obat but if FL plant obat in yr room than .....
3 year back go for hotel tour (look for hotel to stay) accidentally saw afew cewek staying at the high floor (can`t remember which hotel). some quite OK some are MILF(CMI) , my friend ask the staff and was told that they actually stay there quite sometime so i guess is FL loh.

By the way what is the rate of FL (SYT) for now ?
Can don`t give tip as they earn all ?
Do they do checkup ?
Atitude and service ?( u know lah, i don`t speak their language)
Old 18-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro , u r right no obat but if FL plant obat in yr room than .....
3 year back go for hotel tour (look for hotel to stay) accidentally saw afew cewek staying at the high floor (can`t remember which hotel). some quite OK some are MILF(CMI) , my friend ask the staff and was told that they actually stay there quite sometime so i guess is FL loh.

By the way what is the rate of FL (SYT) for now ?
Can don`t give tip as they earn all ?
Do they do checkup ?
Atitude and service ?( u know lah, i don`t speak their language)
If u knew where the gals stay, chances of planting obat in ur room quite rare but not impossible. But then again, some of them pao by sillyporean. So y wld she shoot her own foot?

U met some cewk fls staying at hotel? Can roughly describe where the hotel was? The surrounding?

Teres no fix rate for SYT FLs. If recommended by 3rd party of course price be higher. But normally 500k. But if young SYT, hmm.....wat do u think?
Ayah. Wat medical checkup? U tink they bother or can afford to cough out Rups? Attitude and service all depend on individual. But fm my experiences and most FRS posted, SYT services cant beat MILF lah.
Old 20-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
If u knew where the gals stay, chances of planting obat in ur room quite rare but not impossible. But then again, some of them pao by sillyporean. So y wld she shoot her own foot?

U met some cewk fls staying at hotel? Can roughly describe where the hotel was? The surrounding?

Teres no fix rate for SYT FLs. If recommended by 3rd party of course price be higher. But normally 500k. But if young SYT, hmm.....wat do u think?
Ayah. Wat medical checkup? U tink they bother or can afford to cough out Rups? Attitude and service all depend on individual. But fm my experiences and most FRS posted, SYT services cant beat MILF lah.
Ya , thank for the tip . really no experience on FL. but i am a sucker for SYT . Is there MILF with good figure (nice boob), i am quite turn off with sagging boob. For SYT for 500k is over budget unless good atitude. but there is no garantee & exclude tip anyway. Thank , will chk with my friend if he is interested. very kind of u to share the contact.
Old 21-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya , thank for the tip . really no experience on FL. but i am a sucker for SYT . Is there MILF with good figure (nice boob), i am quite turn off with sagging boob. For SYT for 500k is over budget unless good atitude. but there is no garantee & exclude tip anyway. Thank , will chk with my friend if he is interested. very kind of u to share the contact.
Juz came back. Had a check again...so far no SYT leh.

Seldom I tipped FLs. The boking fees is her share.

Juz take note. If stay at hotel near the sea, do not open ur room windows. Unless u dont mind mosquitoes. Remind the ceweks too cos 99.9% cewks here hisap rokok. Non-smokers like me will normally ask them to open window...or smoke in toilet. After tat will remind them to brush their teeth. Cos dick & me hate the smell of cigarettes.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1