The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Thanks to both bros on the advice. Cos i see lotte hotel have alot of tiong kia staying here also and hearing them saying to go ktv, open bottles and enjoy girls. Haha so i presume they would bring the girls back as well. But would stick with the advice of registering with counter. Cos my room is booked by local counterpary, so is for 1pax, but deluxe room. Seeing the korean air stewardess also staying here are hot haha

Any bro here wanna meet up for emperor ktv tonight? Solo pax here.
Old 13-11-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
yoolister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my previous post, I only mentioned massage parlours but for those of you who are looking for FJs, I can recommend you a few places other than picking up the girls at Emperor or going to brothels for quickies - speaking of which, I have been reading this thread for a while now, and I mean like seriously, I can't believe that yall go there for a fuck. First of all, your Safety is your responsibility, and some of the places are not just suitable for foreigners. Secondly, Hygiene Problem - those are unlicensed places, they see no obligation to obey the law and will not follow the sanitation requirements that government have. There is no guarantee that they will use decontaminated equipment and have clean environments. You might have to lie down on the used sheets and have sex with ugly bitches. Thirdly, Extortion - most of these places are run by gangs, so you don't wanna fuck with them. If they put you at a knifepoint, and demand more money by force or threat, you have no choice but to pay them. So, better stay away from these places.

I'll write about other ways to have fun and stay safe, in this post.

1) Tamwe Plaza

Here, you have three options.

I) Go to KTV on 3rd floor for one hour session, better if you go as a group because I feel awkward being alone, you can ask for the line up there, there's no mamasan unlike other KTVs, tip the waiter and ask him to bring in the best quality. if you don't like the first line up, ask for second line up. If you don't like any girl, just walk out of the room.

II) Go to live model show on ground floor. You can order a beer, 700 MMK (around 50 cents) per glass and watch the show. If you like a girl, hang the flower and she will come and sit with you. Most of you guys have been to Emperor, so I hope I don't need to tell you what to do. Just negotiate the price and bring her back to your hotel. What makes this place different from Emperor is that they have rooms backstage, so if you just want a girl just for a short term, it's the perfect place for you. Rooms are also clean, nice and cozy.

III) San Francisco DJ Club
It's in the basement, but you will see a big signboard there. This place is filled with fucking teenagers, "taw thars" which means male villagers who come to yangon for a living, and try to fit in this city society, wonder how they look like, see it for yourself, but it's not a bad place at all. You have only one objective there! To find a girl, not a guy unless you are gay. Most of the girls here are cute, charming, and young (age between 18 - 25), oh btw, they don't check your identity there so beware of underage girls. This is not a high-end club like FUSE, Pioneer, or the VIBE. So, when you walk into the club wearing nice clothes, the waiters will follow you and treat you like a king. And at least 5 or 6 waiters will be standing around you like your bodyguards. Ask them to bring some girls. Or walk around and find yourself.
Old 13-11-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

[CONTINUED]

*** If you still can't find a girl after visiting all above places, just walk out of the club, take one of the taxis parked outside and go back to your hotel, on the way back, the driver will ask you if you want a girl. Get his number and ask him to bring the girls to your hotel. Not the other way around, don't let him take you to his mamasan place ***

Again, your safety should be the first priority. You can keep his number. So the next day, if you are lazy to go out or horny in the middle of the night, you can call him and ask him to send girls to your hotel.

2) 7th Joint Bar & Pirates Bar

After JJ has been shut down, many girls moved to this bar. But one thing to take note - not all the girls here are FLs, some will come here with their boyfriends or friends. But when a FL sees you, she'll try to give you a signal, by winking or waving at you. The rest - you know what to do.

Happy hunting guys.

Note: I am not a blogger or review writer, and I don't usually contribute to the forums. I am just sharing my local experience with you guys. I don't gain anything from this post, just waste of my time. There are many other places you can go. But I got something to do now. I will write about them in my next post.
Old 14-11-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
GoJeffrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for your efforts. Extremely useful for new chiongsters to Myanmar. Up you already

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoolister View Post
[CONTINUED]

*** If you still can't find a girl after visiting all above places, just walk out of the club, take one of the taxis parked outside and go back to your hotel, on the way back, the driver will ask you if you want a girl. Get his number and ask him to bring the girls to your hotel. Not the other way around, don't let him take you to his mamasan place ***

Again, your safety should be the first priority. You can keep his number. So the next day, if you are lazy to go out or horny in the middle of the night, you can call him and ask him to send girls to your hotel.

2) 7th Joint Bar & Pirates Bar

After JJ has been shut down, many girls moved to this bar. But one thing to take note - not all the girls here are FLs, some will come here with their boyfriends or friends. But when a FL sees you, she'll try to give you a signal, by winking or waving at you. The rest - you know what to do.

Happy hunting guys.

Note: I am not a blogger or review writer, and I don't usually contribute to the forums. I am just sharing my local experience with you guys. I don't gain anything from this post, just waste of my time. There are many other places you can go. But I got something to do now. I will write about them in my next post.
Old 14-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just a quick update, went to 7th joint and pirates bar ( it is at the 47th street and located in a small alley, just ask the taxi to stop at "urban asia center", beside the small alley is the bar grill and pirates bar.

The place was filled with mostly locals and no girls insight, i guess security guard was chasing away single girls there. No luck then headed over to emperor ktv.

Got guided up and got updated that the entry charge is now 8000 instead of 5000. Got myself a can of Tiger and warm up, but the girls were trying to grab my attention / irritate me as i was alone. Almost 30 mins left to closure, asked the waiter to introduce a girl with big top and young age.

But boy, did he recommend the 1 i had in mind while she was doing the stagewalk. Thought was happy, bought off the condoms from the waiter and took a cab back with the girl (100k/shot, dropped frm 130k/shot).

BUT SADLY, the girl was a dead fish and everything was done by me. She was basically very emotionless while banging and i did all the flipping of her and motion through..though she was just mumbling some words off. din bother and kept trying my best to bang. but sadly, foreplay and real action din even mention to turn her on even though she was wet below already. Her bottom was so loose that i just entered smoothly without any issue as if she was banged daily by an black american didi. Bang 45 mins until i really buay tahan cos too loose, then just wank off her small C cups (very firm).

Chase her away and went back to sleep... really regret abit to get the girl at emperor haha, but nvm an experience ba.

managed to ask her take a photo herself in the toilet, as she kept rejecting me to take a photo for her.

lastly, thanks yoolister bro, despite not being able to visit all the places u intro, but thanks for the advice.
Old 14-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post
Just a quick update, went to 7th joint and pirates bar ( it is at the 47th street and located in a small alley, just ask the taxi to stop at "urban asia center", beside the small alley is the bar grill and pirates bar.

The place was filled with mostly locals and no girls insight, i guess security guard was chasing away single girls there. No luck then headed over to emperor ktv.
Bro Ahdiah, what time did you go there? Most of them are already picked up after 10 or 11 pm. Or maybe because you went there on Tuesday night, there are usually more girls on Wednesday (ladies night), and Friday & Saturday on weekends. Or maybe like you said, the security guy was chasing them away, I remember talking to this security guy, and he was saying things like how these girls give bad reputation to their bar and how their female guests feel uncomfortable as they are getting the same looks from the guys.

It's been a while already, I will visit there again on this Friday and give yall an update. Cheers.
Old 14-11-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Ahdiah, what time did you go there? Most of them are already picked up after 10 or 11 pm. Or maybe because you went there on Tuesday night, there are usually more girls on Wednesday (ladies night), and Friday & Saturday on weekends. Or maybe like you said, the security guy was chasing them away, I remember talking to this security guy, and he was saying things like how these girls give bad reputation to their bar and how their female guests feel uncomfortable as they are getting the same looks from the guys.

It's been a while already, I will visit there again on this Friday and give yall an update. Cheers.
Haha bro, i reached there abt 11. Din know the timing to go so i tt 11 was still ok. But who knows, go there see local guys and a few angmohs. Thats why went over to emperor. Also din expect emperor to close at 1am, so thats why hastily gotten a girl and thought i scored. Because i used to have a burmese fb in sg around my area and she was superb...in everyway possible. But sadly cut off contacts as she was moving on and so was i
Old 15-11-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
sorry late reply. it's still there, Nice Bar. never step in for 2 years. heard it's very quiet these days
Closed for reno according to the staff at sedona

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 15-11-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Club 225 @ Thein Phyu Sport Centre (side road besides Max Energy petrol station) is one alternative for flower hanging place in Yangon.
Old 18-11-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LuvAzianGirlz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
In my previous post, I only mentioned massage parlours but for those of you who are looking for FJs, I can recommend you a few places other than picking up the girls at Emperor or going to brothels for quickies - speaking of which, I have been reading this thread for a while now, and I mean like seriously, I can't believe that yall go there for a fuck. First of all, your Safety is your responsibility, and some of the places are not just suitable for foreigners. Secondly, Hygiene Problem - those are unlicensed places, they see no obligation to obey the law and will not follow the sanitation requirements that government have. There is no guarantee that they will use decontaminated equipment and have clean environments. You might have to lie down on the used sheets and have sex with ugly bitches. Thirdly, Extortion - most of these places are run by gangs, so you don't wanna fuck with them. If they put you at a knifepoint, and demand more money by force or threat, you have no choice but to pay them. So, better stay away from these places.

I'll write about other ways to have fun and stay safe, in this post.

1) Tamwe Plaza

Here, you have three options.

I) Go to KTV on 3rd floor for one hour session, better if you go as a group because I feel awkward being alone, you can ask for the line up there, there's no mamasan unlike other KTVs, tip the waiter and ask him to bring in the best quality. if you don't like the first line up, ask for second line up. If you don't like any girl, just walk out of the room.

II) Go to live model show on ground floor. You can order a beer, 700 MMK (around 50 cents) per glass and watch the show. If you like a girl, hang the flower and she will come and sit with you. Most of you guys have been to Emperor, so I hope I don't need to tell you what to do. Just negotiate the price and bring her back to your hotel. What makes this place different from Emperor is that they have rooms backstage, so if you just want a girl just for a short term, it's the perfect place for you. Rooms are also clean, nice and cozy.

III) San Francisco DJ Club
It's in the basement, but you will see a big signboard there. This place is filled with fucking teenagers, "taw thars" which means male villagers who come to yangon for a living, and try to fit in this city society, wonder how they look like, see it for yourself, but it's not a bad place at all. You have only one objective there! To find a girl, not a guy unless you are gay. Most of the girls here are cute, charming, and young (age between 18 - 25), oh btw, they don't check your identity there so beware of underage girls. This is not a high-end club like FUSE, Pioneer, or the VIBE. So, when you walk into the club wearing nice clothes, the waiters will follow you and treat you like a king. And at least 5 or 6 waiters will be standing around you like your bodyguards. Ask them to bring some girls. Or walk around and find yourself.
Thanks for info. Just wanna know about the flower hanging place in Tamwe plaza, what time does it open? What's the normal price for short term in their private rooms? How many shots/time etc? Thanks
Old 19-11-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvAzianGirlz View Post
Thanks for info. Just wanna know about the flower hanging place in Tamwe plaza, what time does it open? What's the normal price for short term in their private rooms? How many shots/time etc? Thanks
Standard rate is 50K for 2 shots / 2 hours
Room is paid by the girl (you can nego with her beforehand)

You can try threesome too. Last time it cost me 100K (50K for each girl), which is around 70$ USD, totally worth it.

Last edited by yoolister; 19-11-2018 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Just adding more information
Old 19-11-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

I was going to write about another place called "Sport Bar" which is also a flower hanging place and pick up joint like Emperor but girls are a lot prettier. I just came back from that place like an hour ago with a lot of information to write a review about it. And now I just opened up my fb, and guess what - its on news everywhere that this place is on fire. Fire dept is still trying to put out the fire. LoI l was lucky to get out of that place alive. Anw, one less place to go now.

https://www.facebook.com/11924909308...7796030360457/

Last edited by yoolister; 19-11-2018 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Adding a facebook link
Old 19-11-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deadmanwalking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was going to write about another place called "Sport Bar" which is also a flower hanging place and pick up joint like Emperor but girls are a lot prettier. I just came back from that place like an hour ago with a lot of information to write a review about it. And now I just opened up my fb, and guess what - its on news everywhere that this place is on fire. Fire dept is still trying to put out the fire. LoI l was lucky to get out of that place alive. Anw, one less place to go now.

https://www.facebook.com/11924909308...7796030360457/
Could you still share info about this place anyways? I heard, they will re-open after 3 weeks or a month. Could be true, could be rumor. However, please share info about it, as I am interested about this joint.
Old 19-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tutorbkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apollo Hotel:

There is a nice spa on the 4th floor and it is quite clean with some pretty ladies giving massage. The cost for an oil massage is 25,000 for one hour with extras that may or may not be offered. You walk in and they provide a locker that opens with an electronic key that you wear on your wrist. You will be given shorts and a shirt without any pockets. So my question was with any extras if they were offered, how would you pay. They will just give you a bill for the massage and tip as you are leaving. Not sure of all the extras, however a hj is on offer.
Old 19-11-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starrystarry is Cool - loads of Potential

Need advice from bros..Will be travelling to Yangon next week..not too sure too bring USD or Kyat..especially MP. They accept what currency as payment?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1