The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all
Re: My Colleagues

Looks like another promising story to follow..... Keep it cumming BOSS..............
Old 22-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
nickyeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

He's back!!!!!
Old 22-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pussywillow is Cool - loads of Potential

Woot new story to keep my day alive. Keep if flowing bro!
Old 22-08-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 22
lahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlahchi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

fantastic story line and the prose flows smooth..
Old 22-08-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!

come come come, any bro want to join me for some kopi n kaya toast while waiting for TS to update
Old 22-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

11.30pm

I stepped out of my shower, feeling refreshed. The cold water cleared my head and the quiet room gave me the chance to think.

What I could not wrap my mind around was I’m a new addition to the office. I knew Qing Long barely a week, intimate details like these should not be revealed to me.

It’s a bit weird.

The way he acted was so casual, as if nothing was wrong.

He casually mentioned say will ask me along when there's another round.

End of the day, it’s none of my business but I can’t help feeling a little unjust for Belle.

I hardly know her too and technically it’s none of my business if her husband is eating out but I don’t know why I felt like telling her.

I laughed again in that empty room.

I hardly know Belle as well, I have no business walking up to a colleague I knew for a week to tell her her husband just banged a China girl he met at Peace centre.

Big offices sure are more interesting.

July 17th , 2010
Saturday

My appointment states it’s a 5.5 day work week but HR told me that usually nobody comes in on Saturday unless they have stuff to clear.

The central A/C stops at 12 noon at Saturday.

I brought along some of my trusty old files with notes and stuff I’ve compiled over the years. Stuff that’ll come in handy at work.

I got to the office at 10am and the lights were on.

I took my time arranging my stuff onto my desk, placing some comfort items and figurines at the corner.

I saw a couple of colleagues seated far away and the only person walking around was the pantry auntie who was going around with a trash bag.

10.40am

I’m all set at my desk and I was about to left when I notice the Pantry auntie, Auntie Goh , that’s what everyone calls her fumbling with a set of keys in front of the finance office.

I pushed back my seat and was walking along the path when Auntie Goh asked for help reading the small tags on the key rings.

Auntie Goh : Ah Boy ah, can help me see finance room key.

I laughed and replied in mandarin that I’m flattered she called me Ah boy.

I felt a small spark of static hit me as I took over that bunch of keys and I cycled through the selection. There’s about 12 of them, each individually labeled and tapped over.

I found the key labeled Finance and help Auntie Goh unlock the door.

James : Nah, Done.

Auntie Goh : Thank you arh.

She shuffled in and her leg found a rubber door wedge by the side and she stoppered the door from closing.

I’ve never been inside this room before and that was the first time I saw the interior layout of the room.

Staring right at me was Belle’s desk. Her name embossed and cut out on a timber block.

I saw 3 more desk and a connecting door to HR.

I felt a rush of excitement and curiosity when I saw Belle’s desk.
I did not want to loiter too long and I left.

July 19th , 2010
Monday.

I passed by Qing Long at the pantry and he gave me a nod and none of us made any mention of last Friday. Not that I’m keen to start a conversation about it, knowing about it is disturbing enough.

Work started coming in and by the end of 2nd week, I believe I’ve pretty much settled in.

I steal the occasional glance at Belle at work, she dresses well, and she’s friendly with everyone. Perhaps with exception of her husband.

Maybe it’s professional courtesy that they want to appear a little cold in front of everyone.

July 23rd , 2010

Friday.

I was rushing to put together a presentation for my team leader and the day was a complete chaos. I did not even realised I had missed lunch until my stomach started growling at 2.45pm.

None of my teammates budge and I did not want to be the one to break the silence so we slugged on.

We finally put together everything at 4.15pm and my team leader Steven, sped off in a cab to the airport.

I could not take it anymore and said I need to eat.

My team mates Terry and a Thai guy who goes by Po, came along and we had a slow lunch + high tea at the café tuck in the corner of Amara hotel.

We chatted casually, I asked questions about the company’s culture and the people and they answered them. When I brought up the name Qing Long, they laughed and said he’s an oddball.

They added that he’s married to the girl in Finance, a fact which I already knew.

Lately they seemed to be having some problems and only just last month, they quarreled in the pantry after work.

The topic changed suddenly for no reason whatsoever and we began talking about other girls in the office. Nothing too sensitive , I’m still new afterall. I could tell they were holding back certain information they deem inappropriate for me.

We got back at 5.45pm I was already in the weekend mood.

I cleared a couple of email and was getting ready to pack up and go when I saw Qing Long stood up, grabbed his bag and left at 5.55pm

No one cared.

I left the office at 6.10pm and made my way to the train station.
It’s already packed and I waited for the 2nd round before I got onto the train.

I alighted at raffles place to switch onto the red line. Right when I was crossing the platform, I caught a glimpse of a familiar figure some distance away.

I knew that gait, the way she held her laptop and tote bag together.

I knew we made it into the same train but in different carriages.

I caught another glimpse of her as she excused her way into a corner.

I lost sight of Belle the moment the trained moved off

The crowd started to clear visibly when we reached Ang Mo Kio.

I saw a vacated seat and was about to take it when I saw Belle a distance away fiddling with her phone.

She did not notice me and I see no need to go forward, I’m not sure why.
Perhaps subconsciously I wanted to distant myself from her, I knew it’s trouble if I get too close.

As the train approached Yio Chu Kang, I saw Belle slowly walking towards the exit and held on to a grab bar, her eyes never left her phone.

I knew I should not do it but my curiosity got the better of me.

I waited for her to alight and when I’m sure she made the 90 degree turn towards the escalator, I got off as well.

I kept my distance, but my eyes never left the tightness of her behind, her bottoms filled up the black pair of work pants comfortably, not too tight that I can see squished fats but it’s full, supple and so… delicious.

These are the times when i realised that i'm just a sick closet stalker.

Her pants tapered and cropped towards her feet, ending a couple of inches above her ankles, exposing the naked white flesh of the shin.

Her white blouse was translucent, clinging close to her body.

I could see a modest white singlet beneath her blouse.

I saw her shifted her weight in her heels, her body angling from right to left as she made way for the moving traffic on the right of the escalator.

I reckon she can't be a day over 30, she looked young but commanded an air of maturity.

I angled myself to her blindspot and followed from a distance, my mind racing for a reason should she happen to turn around and see me.

Belle turned left from the exit, heading towards the stadium.

I waited for her to finish the narrow pathway beside the tennis courts before I quicken my pace to catch up.

I reckon she must be heading to the gym.

I emerged from the narrow path, trying to catch my breath and try not to appear too obvious that i was looking around.

I turned towards the gym and realised that she’s nowhere to be seen, turning to my right, I caught sight of Belle heading towards the pool.

Fuck the gym, she’s going to swim.
Old 22-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 22-08-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
Userlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUserlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More bro more ... exciting!
Old 22-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 20
Turtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond repute

Nice writing... and build up.
Old 22-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

yesh! another bestseller from my fav writer
Old 22-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

New camping site.

Great write-up. Please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 22-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
wesly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwesly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwesly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

setting up my tent!
Old 22-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 14
Icebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to all

Sorry TS... I'm late .... Sarpok!!!!!!!!!
Old 22-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saintmouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro... well written

look forward to the daily dose
Old 22-08-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 11
maybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the adrenaline rush when I see a story from you.
Only 2 other authors can make me feel this way.
Camping with my nachos .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1