The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 15
johnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud ofjohnnn has much to be proud of
Re: My Colleagues

Bro,

You are back!
Old 22-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
botakboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Check in! Waiting for more reads!
Old 22-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching my tent here ...

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 22-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping wif my tools here..
Old 22-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Buying last minutes tickets for the premier.
Old 22-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
babybonkers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its never too late for a catch up.. stting here witb popcorn... excited for more!!!
Old 22-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

I sneak into the forum for a quick break after a long day and guess what I saw now I just need to find some time to read the few chapters without being interrupted by the constant stream of emails.
Old 22-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Gotnotime to write story ah, but got time to read story.
And then I chanced upon another best story again!
Old 22-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Starting my camp fire... hope to have a long stay here...

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 22-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
toya23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of my favourite writer. Support
Old 22-08-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 16
lonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud of

Pitching my tent here... my early ticket for entry.
I have few popcorn readied

I only believe when I see and feel, not in the words of others. Everything is possible, depends how you talk

Uplist: - (minimum 3 points and above)
Old 23-08-2013, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 20
Fowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back bro
Old 23-08-2013, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
Djandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pop corn ready!!!
Old 23-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I felt a little frustrated as I do not like to be caught unprepared. Then again there never were any plans to stalk Belle in the first place.

I watched a little helplessly as I observe from a distance Belle buying a ticket and disappearing into the swimming complex.

The thought of heading in too crossed my mind but I’ve been inside the pool before, it’s pretty much exposed and I figure it would be hard to hide if I couldn’t blend in naturally.

I quickly retreated to the podium under the gym and had a drink from the cooler to calm myself down.

The thought of coming so close to seeing Belle in her swim suit yet being unable to fufil my perverted desire is putting me on an edge.

I could already visualize the wet fabric clinging to her tight supple body.
Droplets of water slowly dripping down the tips of her wet hair.

It’s coming to 7.10pm , I’m hungry, the humid weather got to my brain too as I considered my next move.

Part of me wanted to just stop this nonsense and head back for a shower, but another part of me felt that since I had already come this far, I should perhaps just hang around a little. It’s not as if I had anything better to do.

Such is the sad life of a sick pervert.

I got myself a drink from the vending machine and I walked around, checking out spots which gave me a clear view of the pool entrance. I did not know what time Belle would be done, it could be an hour, maybe 2, god knows.

I open air carpark at the pool entrance was pretty full, giving me plenty of spaces to hide if I needed to. The thing is I’ll probably be arrested if someone calls the cops about an idoit behaving suspiciously among rows of parked cars.

I lasted whole of 30 minutes before I gave up.

I made my way home to hougang and I almost wanted to say how much I despise myself at my reflection in the mirror.

July 23rd , 2010
Saturday.

I made plans to meet my friends for lunch in town after running some errands for my mum. I was still a couple of hours early and I did not want to spend it stoning at a coffee joint so I made my way to the office.

I arrived at 11.45am that Saturday morning and it was empty with exception of Auntie Goh who was about to leave.

Auntie Goh : Eh Hello. Later remember to lock door ah…

James : Ok.

I played some games on FB, killing time for about 30 minutes before I decided to do some snooping around. I took a casual stroll along the cubicles, checking out other colleagues’ stuff and keeping an eye out for anyone who might have come into the office when I was busy with my games.

Fresh memories from yesterday's stalking stired up the sick sie of me and i decided to make my move.

I made sure I was the only one around and I tried the door to finance. It’s locked, no surprises.

HR’s room is locked too.

It’s weird that I could feel an erection creeping up on me as I slowly explored the empty office.

I went to Qing Long’s cubicle, and I tried the drawers. Those that could be opened did not contain anything interesting. The pedestal was locked but I did not have the key.

I took the photo frame that was tucked in the corner and dusted it , it was dated 2008. Belle looked even better couple of years ago. I could not tell if it was the look of bliss and happiness on her face or the photographer did a great job of capturing her at just the precise moment.

She was not looking directly at the camera, more like a little sideway glance, with her face angled slightly. Her smile was sweet and it was the look of someone in love.

I replaced the photo frame and I tried to make sense of the mess on Qing Long’s desk.

I gave up halfway and went to the pantry.

I opened the cabinets in the pantry, drawers, compartments, everything. Looking for anything interesting but there were none.

Auntie Goh had a corner where she always sat and rest which was piled with some boxes and plastic bags and I gave it a brief probe.

Nothing.

12.20pm

I was about to head out to meet my friends when I paused at the reception.
I made sure all the lift indicators were not anywhere near my floor and I snooped a little at the counter.

The reception holds a treasure trove of information. I tried drawers and cabinets. Most of them were locked but I got lucky with one drawer.

I opened it and I saw a bunch of keys.

It was not the bunch Auntie Goh had but this was another bunch, each key was marked with 4 digits that were not in running order and the numbering did not make sense. It was written on a piece of masking tape and unceremoniously wrapped around the top.

I replaced the bunch of keys and shut the drawer, right when I was about to head off, I caught sight of the list of telephone extension stuck in front of the reception.

The last 4 digits of the extension were printed in red.

I quickly took out the bunch of keys again and I double checked my extension number

A light bulb went off and I searched for the one with my telephone extension and matched it with the one I have in my key ring.

It matched perfectly.

It’s the key for the small metal pedestal under our desk.

I checked the time on my watch and reckoned it’s a little late to head out and make a copy.

I made sure everything was returned to the way it was and I was about to leave the desk when I caught sight of another piece of document.

The receptionist had a large piece of print out inserted underneath the bottom of her desk which tracked Staff’s leave schedule for the month.

I found Belle’s name and saw that the day I started work, she was supposed to be on sick leave

Satisfied with the amount of information I’ve gathered, I went and met my friends for lunch.

July 26th , 2010
Monday

I got to work early on purpose and stepped into the office at 7am. I buzzed myself in, dropped off my bag and immediately went to the reception for the bunch of keys.

I retrieved the keys for Qing Long and Belle and left the office with some documents and files.

I took a slow walk to Tanjong pagar market for my breakfast and I waited for the hardware stall to open and made a duplicate of the 2 keys.

9.30am

I strolled in leisurely , waving at the recep with the documents in hand.

I settled down into my seat and got to work.

And I kept willing for time to pass faster that day.

3.00pm

Perhaps it’s just me but Belle seemed a little tan that day. I commented that she looked a little tan when I pass her at the pantry and she gave out a soft reply

Belle : Really ?

I saw her twist her forearms and looked at her elbows before checking out the rest of her exposed body.

Belle : Don’t feel any different leh. Haha

James : Hmmm. Must be the lighting then. Haha

She returned the parting smile and went back to her room.

6.20pm

I took my time with my work, leaving some last bits to be finished up before I step out to grab dinner.

The office was almost empty by the time I got back at 7.10pm .

I was the only one in my immediate area and I quickly retrieved the key I duplicated for Qing Long’s pedestal . I took a quick glance behind my shoulder before I dragged his pedestal out and putting mine side by side.

I took a few pieces of material boards and placed it on top of the 2 merge pedestal, in case somebody came by, I could say I’m just borrowing the space.

I unlocked the drawer and I was not surprised it’s a mess. There were old receipts, a zippo lighter among a mess of papers. Some photos from company events, post it pads.

Some loose change, probably bought $20 .

I briefly glanced through the receipts and slips of paper and I finally found something which i’m after.
Old 23-08-2013, 08:16 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a receipt dated back a year ago for the installation of wallpaper.

I scribbled down the address and returned Qing Long’s cabinet.

8.45pm .

There were still a few person left in the office but it did not look like they’ll be leaving their seat anytime soon. I took a calculated risk and went to the reception.

I made sure no one was looking and I replaced the missing keys.

9.00pm

Still a bit of a crowd at the train but I’m feeling pretty good that day.

I took the train to Yio Chu Kang and I alighted.

I caught my bearings and I took the overhead bridge and I slowed down my footsteps.

I stopped at the block and thought about heading up to the unit listed on the wallpaper receipt but decided to take a look up from the carpark.

The lights were off, did not seem like anyone was in.

There were some rags and cloths out on the laundry bamboo, nothing interesting.
I decided to take a quick walk up to the 3rd storey unit and check out the exterior.

There was 2 bicycles that looked neglected being chain locked together. An incense burner bin sat at one corner.

There’s a shoe rack but the items on it looked rather old and dusty, no hot heels of Belle for sure.

9.45pm

I left YCK and upon reaching home, felt silly and ashamed once more at what I had just done.

July 30th , 2010
Friday.

I was prepared. I had both my gym and swim gear.

I tried to act casual when it’s almost 6pm and I kept checking to see when Belle is leaving the office.

When I saw her wave to a few colleagues at 6.10pm, I started packing.

Qing Long told me he’s heading to textile center and asked if I would like to join.

I politely declined.

Qing Long : Mai buay steady leh, Lai la. I treat.

James : I’m meeting friends for gym.

Qing Long : Wah, steady, so healthy. Another time then.

Qing Long wasted a bit of my time and when I saw him leave, I got no choice but to let him go ahead as I want to avoid any unnecessary conversation.
I manage to catch up with Belle only at the platform at Tanjong Pagar. I tried my best to squeeze and pray I would get on the same train.

There’s no way of knowing if she’s heading back to swim or what but I’m just trying my luck

When the carriage arrived, it was war.

Amidst shoving bodies of sweat, I managed to get on in an awkward position and I manage to catch a quick glimpse of Belle’s pink top before a giant man blotted her out from view.

I heaved a sigh of relieve as I struggled with my work bag and my gym gear.

Easy part’s over.

Now I can only hope she’s heading for her work out.

7.20pm

The majority of the crowd cleared at Ang Mo Kio and I lost sight of Belle. I did not want to walk into another cabin so I held out my hopes that I’ll see her alighting at the next stop.

7.25pm

I took my time strolling out of the train and I felt my heart skip a beat my eyes found Belle again.

My own actions creep me out as I kept a safe distance.

Belle took the same route and I followed a little closer this time round.
I saw her make a right turn towards the pool and I kept up my pace.

I slowed down considerably to allow Belle to get her ticket.

At the back of my mind I tried to reason with myself, why am I doing this ? I could not answer the question.

It’s definitely not love at first sight but Belle looked sweet and alluring in her own unique way.

7.35pm

She entered the gantry and turned towards the ladies.
I quickly got my ticket and I entered the pool.

Talk about being prepared, I was wearing my trunks the whole day.
I rushed to strip myself off and almost ran to the adult pool.

It was a gamble, 33% chance. 50% if you consider she can’t possibly be at the kids area

That left the 1m pool and the main one which I’m dipping myself into.

The water was cold and there was a gentle breeze blowing. I had already wet my hair and I pulled on a swim cap, my futile attempt at a disguise.

I pulled my goggles on as well and my eyes were finally rewarded.

Belle had on a 2 piece swim suit. Not a bikini or anything revealing but simple and functional. The top looked like a bigger version of a sports bra but the cups had layered folds in them as part of a design.

The white colour hit me like a ton of bricks as she stood out among the evening swimmers.

She turned heads, she really did and I saw a couple of swimmers turned to catch a glimpse of her.

I even caught the lifeguard stealing a glance.

I was expecting her to use the ladder or perhaps find a corner to get into the pool but I was wrong.

Like a nimble acrobat, she stepped to the edge, lowered her body head’s down, arms stretched straight and her body pierced the water with hardly any messy splash.

I’ve always wanted to pee whenever I got excited. And although it was pretty inconsiderate, I couldn’t help but let go there and then in the pool as I see her glide gracefully pass me a few metres away.

As she glided past, I felt an erection stir.

I thought the front part of the swim top looked good, but the multiple thick criss cross strap at the back threw and image of Japanese bondage into my mind.

I paused to wait for my manhood to calm down as it’s pushing hard against my trunks.

I pretended to swim, my eyes feasted on her body under the water. Her breast was not big, I would say a really full A if I trusted my eyes under water, but her bottoms and her legs took my breath away.

Her bottom swim piece was like a tight version of FBT shorts. The fabric clinging tightly to her bums.

I managed half a lap behind her when she was doing breast stroke.

Everytime her legs parted, I was hit with a sick and perverted thought.

It was then I realised I needed professional help. I can’t be stalking people like this, but somehow Belle had stirred up this strange curiosity in me.

I briefly counted 12 laps non stop before she started slowing down.

I’m guessing it’s about time so I left the pool when I saw Belle swam towards the other end.

I showered and change, packed up and left the complex.

I took the path Belle would be taking to head back to the train station and to her place 3 times. Back and forth, checking out the spots near the tennis court and the gym.

I found a spot I wanted and I went over to that spot.

The light was strong at the side but where I was standing the strong light casted a dark shadow.

There I stood, and I waited.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1