The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-09-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperandcup View Post
We shall expose the address of this lady on this website.
This kind of fuck up lady shall get her punishment.
Please note as per the removal criteria, this thread is not the platform to expose addresses.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=13...ostcount=13861
Old 27-09-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zwaihao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short MR for 池子.
2nd rtm before I decided to write

Location wise located at a more discreet position of area G

First impression
Looks similar to photo
Confirm won't reject kind

Massage
Use a lot of strength, constantly checking if it's comfortable for me.

Sensual
Really excel at this part. Finger teasing, hdly, bbbj and cim, willing to please kind.
I'm someone who have a hard time to shoot. She didn't complain, just did her bbbj all the while.

Overall
To cut short for most bro. Confirm won't reject kind. Help to take off my clothes and all, offered drinks when I was there.

Rtm confirm will. Love her services. Got more than what was offered so left a happy man.

Hope this MR can let bros who wants to try make their decision easier.
Old 27-09-2018, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Anyone tried this Jia Jia from wolf site? Looking good but service wise seems skeptical. Lol one bro even comment rather burn up his money than give to her
Old 27-09-2018, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelvinT View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/lucy-massage/

Worst experience in massage with Lucy. Got a slot with her late at night with her, massage less than 10mins flip over, no issue with me. But provided hj only no bbbj as advertised and fully clothed. Disappointed with the sensual. She mentioned too sleepy and very late already so service ended 30mins early. The only thing good point is the looks quite similar to the advertised one.
Did she charge you the full fee? Or half the fee?
Her pics look great though. If I were you, I will ask her to remove her clothes or I remove it myself.
Old 27-09-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.info/bei-qi-massage/

Any bros tried? Attracted by her looks but wanna know if her CBJ is it just suck a bit then straight to HJ kind.
Old 27-09-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
agreed that their damage is fixed or higher...

But if they do abit more then later guys kana KC liao
It's normal for guys to be KC-ed but they must observe their limit.

They must know when to pull hand brake, more importantly they must be able to pull hand brake & make a u-turn back.

If they juz anyhow gong-gong go all the way straight without any twist & turn, think they sink too deep into the KC liao..
Old 27-09-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Tried to book Mandy but this morning she just text and said but well there are other ML available no prob.

你好,我前天昨晚客人用手摸下面太大力,手指甲刮伤了下面,昨天客人摸一天痛了一天。我后面发现摸下面肿了 个小包。前面那客人下去买药给我。所以不能摸下面,不能一起洗澡了.
Old 27-09-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Long Nu. Her 2nd time here. Also my 2nd time rtm.
https://sglonelyguy.info/long-nu-massage/

Massage 8/10 she really make sure u losen up know her stuff and have strength
Looks 7/10 won't reject and look young in mid 20s
Figure 8/10 ample top but no butt just like majority prc
Service 10/10 she will put lots of effort
Location 6/10 not easy access unless you drive.
Damage as stated with tips for effort

Anyone try
https://sglonelyguy.info/yan-er-massage/
Old 27-09-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11444 / Power: 19
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwaihao View Post
Short MR for 池子.

First impression
Looks similar to photo

Massage

Sensual
Really excel at this part. Finger teasing, hdly, bbbj and cim, willing to please kind.
I'm someone who have a hard time to shoot. She didn't complain, just did her bbbj all the while.

Overall
To cut short for most bro. Confirm won't reject kind. Help to take off my clothes and all, offered drinks when I was there.

Rtm confirm will. Love her services. Got more than what was offered so left a happy man.

The MR looks good and want to try her this week but she mentioned that my phone is not registered in the system sianzzzzz
Old 27-09-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 9
reraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to allreraze is a name known to all
FR for Holly from SLG
https://sglonelyguy.info/holly-massage/
PRC, been here a few months, speaks chinese and english well.
SYT, only 23 years old

Dmg: $100/50/2 or $110/60/2 (opted for 1hr)

Looks: 8/10 with makeup looks nice and cute

Body: 10/10 This girl is HOT, like hotter than the pictures. Petite but not too skinny. She’s got a great figure with a flat tummy and a tight cute ass. I had a great time playing with her.

Boobs: 9/10 around B+ and enhanced but very soft and it took me super long to notice they weren’t real.

Massage: 6/10 Im not a huge massage fan tbh I prefer the sensual, but this one was probably not her strong suit. Bros looking for a serious massage can skip. Important to note she was dressed in only panties throughout the entire service.

Sensual: 9/10 Damn good haha she teased my whole body with her fingers and her body.

HJ: 9/10 She uses oil, asks you if you want fast or slow, super patient and doesn’t get tired. Does everything from caressing the balls to massaging the tip and shaft pretty well. Keeps going after you cum and asks you before stopping.

Shower: Its very clean but you shower yourself, she will towel dry you after.

Playability: autoroam + kiss top but no sucking or biting (she sensitive). Can play with her ass but cannot touch her down there.

Kissing: lips okay, frenching not allowed.

GFE: Okay this one’s a bit interesting. Initially I was having a bit of trouble finding her as she was giving me directions on the phone felt a bit cold. Also once we started massage I asked if kissing body was okay, then tried to suck her nipple but she said ow and got upset. Felt a bit cold for a while, however 15 minutes in she warmed up super fast and her whole attitude changed. Suddenly very chatty, cutesy, will play with your didi and make sex noises. Super loving and will lie down and cuddle you, hug you many times and even plays with you before you leave. First time a girl sat down on my lap while I was wearing shoes and reached into my pants haha.

RTM: Tbh I think she tried super hard to be nice to me and impress me so Id come back next time. She even promised me extra with topup haha. Im pretty sure she’s trying to KC for RTM but after all isn’t that her job cant blame her.

Overall: 9/10 would reccomend to try this girl.
As always, YMMV but Im seriously considering going back so yeah haha.
Old 27-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 20
Ookami is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOokami is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Negative FR:

Lemon... don’t waste your money

http://sglocalmassages.info/lemon/#comment-1090

150% of photo size. Don’t look like photo, chio my ass. No massage technique, feels more like kenna whacked then kenna rubbed... bbbj+cim? Who tf pops on a cap to cim? Wtf?!

30mins asked to shower, left 15 mins asked to chill while she runs away to chat with housemate... don’t waste your money don’t bother...

Place is filthy and stinks... kns
Old 27-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
itadakimasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=702187
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=702674

this Rachel is not taiwanese.is very old woman.waste my time.boob only A size.very small boob
Old 27-09-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwaihao View Post
Short MR for 池子.

First impression
Looks similar to photo

Massage

Sensual

Overall

Agreed. I RTM last night, and she still provides consistent good service. Among the new crop of MLs whom I've tried, Chi Zi and Mandy are the two who are worthy of RTM. I've visited them four times each, and counting.
Old 27-09-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
xyawnx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Xiao Xia (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-xia-massage/

Just had a session with her hours ago, it was for 1hr and 1 shot of HJ.

Face: 7/10
Pretty close to what is shown on the website however still has to be discounted because of her actual age being higher than advertised.

Body: 7/10
She is of a small frame, no tummy fat, good for petite lovers I guess.

Boobs: 7/10
Small B, my guess would be 32B. Not for boob lovers, with other reviews with the same experience as myself.

Massage: 8/10
Pretty decent despite her frame, however don't expect too much. She was fully clothed when I faced down, then fully nude (as per advertised) when I flipped over.

HJ: 7/10
Pretty mechanical, not much variations. However, she did try to lick and nibble on my nipple to stimulate me. She stroked and tickled the lower part of my shaft intermittently as well, which felt pretty good.

GFE: 6.5/10
This is rather disappointing so I'm giving it a lower score. I have to state first that it might be because I'm not her cup of tea or could be due to other factors. I was her first customer for today, so I kinda expected her to be in a better and refreshed condition. Showered by myself, and she helped to dry my back a little which was nice. Fast forward to the GFE part. Her SOP is to lick and nibble on nipples and rubbing her tits on my body. She kept pressing her weight on me and I wasn't able to even lick her nipples or do anything. I was quite fed up because this is not judo man. Roaming was extremely limited so I'm curious what the vague excellent GFE reviews on SLG actually meant. Like I said again early, I might not be her cup of tea but the whole lacklustre service pretty much turned me off.

Verdict:
With many choices out there, I would rather try my luck on someone new then having repeat visits on her.
Old 27-09-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
totod24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Agreed. I RTM last night, and she still provides consistent good service. Among the new crop of MLs whom I've tried, Chi Zi and Mandy are the two who are worthy of RTM. I've visited them four times each, and counting.
From SLG? Or Any link?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1