The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Oh. Thanks for sharing bro. Cheers 🍻
Old 28-10-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

put it this way, inside the room whatever happens is between you and her. If customer go beyond the ML tolerance level, it is only right to stop and give warning or to the extend of blacklist.
Old 28-10-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Wow ML scene seems to be flooded with great finds recently.
Old 28-10-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Time to add Seventh Princess and Ai La to my hitlist
Old 29-10-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
She surrendered and RTC due to extremely poor business. She also said she wasn't comfortable with the local scene, which was not what she had expected. Had wanted to book her but she asked me for places to visit in Singapore instead before she went back.
im not sure what kind of standard she expect.

as for poor biz, it is more of an issue with her being picky i presume.

i certainly wanted to get in touch with her (coz im sucker for tall leggy gals), but i just enquire the possibility of her being in nude and received no reply after that. subsequent smses went unanswered.

can nude just say can, cannot just say cannot...what so difficult?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 29-10-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Hehe, don't like the idea of preferential replies with no sense of when can get a successful appointment. To some might look like strike Toto if successful, hehe.

Well in my opinion as mentioned before, proper communication is essential for the ML to do business. So I rather not feel so high level difficulty in making an appointment. Just forget it if it is the case.

Hope the new hopeful ones don't learn things the wrong way.
Old 29-10-2018, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Too busy and poor to go out and have fun for months, finally got back into the saddle recently when I visited Chi Zi.

Location is discreet but not difficult to find. All the earlier MRs about her are true - really like your wife, take off your shirt for you, put on your shoes for you etc. Sensual-wise, she's like the next-door girl you've always fantasised about and finally get to enjoy in the bedroom. She gave me a superb CIM BJ - made me come real good, took everything in and didn't spill a drop.

Gentle, courteous and soft-spoken girl, love being with her. Looking forward to my next visit!

Btw, saw this new girl Apple: https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-apple/
Looks good! Anyone visited her yet?
Old 29-10-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Hehe, don't like the idea of preferential replies with no sense of when can get a successful appointment. To some might look like strike Toto if successful, hehe.

Well in my opinion as mentioned before, proper communication is essential for the ML to do business. So I rather not feel so high level difficulty in making an appointment. Just forget it if it is the case.

Hope the new hopeful ones don't learn things the wrong way.
Just a general feeling that nowadays MLs are getting more street-smart as they get lotsa “advices” from their own wechat grp. Whether they are getting the right dos and don’ts....well it’s for them to decide
Old 29-10-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
im not sure what kind of standard she expect.

as for poor biz, it is more of an issue with her being picky i presume.

i certainly wanted to get in touch with her (coz im sucker for tall leggy gals), but i just enquire the possibility of her being in nude and received no reply after that. subsequent smses went unanswered.

can nude just say can, cannot just say cannot...what so difficult?
Agree. End of the day if the ML can't cope with the physical /emotional strain then good that they pack their bags and go.

Most MLs i visited have commented that in general the local bros customers are considered very nice (not talking about those heavy tippers or give presents). If any particular ML think otherwise then she probably need to reflect if this line is suitable for her to earn the quick bucks, we are not here to tolerate their mood swings or attitudes. If not in the right state of mind, then don't accept bookings,else end up bros feel $$ wasted and the ML also feel lousy knowing she provided sub-par services.

Hence I always give credit to those seasoned MLs whom standard rarely fluctuates and are always service oriented. No surprises that they are the ones who will laugh all the way home with their truckloads of money 💵
Old 29-10-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Too busy and poor to go out and have fun for months, finally got back into the saddle recently when I visited Chi Zi.

Location is discreet but not difficult to find. All the earlier MRs about her are true - really like your wife, take off your shirt for you, put on your shoes for you etc. Sensual-wise, she's like the next-door girl you've always fantasised about and finally get to enjoy in the bedroom. She gave me a superb CIM BJ - made me come real good, took everything in and didn't spill a drop.

Gentle, courteous and soft-spoken girl, love being with her. Looking forward to my next visit!

Btw, saw this new girl Apple: https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-apple/
Looks good! Anyone visited her yet?
I was tempted until i realized she works in SPA..
Old 29-10-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ToaCahSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation for good hard massage in chinatown, clark quay area?
Do PM me thanks.
Old 29-10-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Agree. End of the day if the ML can't cope with the physical /emotional strain then good that they pack their bags and go.

Most MLs i visited have commented that in general the local bros customers are considered very nice (not talking about those heavy tippers or give presents). If any particular ML think otherwise then she probably need to reflect if this line is suitable for her to earn the quick bucks, we are not here to tolerate their mood swings or attitudes. If not in the right state of mind, then don't accept bookings,else end up bros feel $$ wasted and the ML also feel lousy knowing she provided sub-par services.

Hence I always give credit to those seasoned MLs whom standard rarely fluctuates and are always service oriented. No surprises that they are the ones who will laugh all the way home with their truckloads of money 💵
Well said.

Im quite sure they have much more to do if plying the trade in China.

The reason they come here is more like due to exchange rate and take advantage of naive customers.
Im sure many will be happy if we give them $100 n just chit chat w them.

I had tried MLs in those relaxation outlets in Guangzhou before. Certain standards need to be maintain.
I got a black face, moody ML once. I was really pissed off when she do a one hand massage n right in front of me she play her phone.
I went bonkers....got up...n put on my clothes.
"Forget it, end the session n you get out this room!"

I reached for my phone n called the manager...the ML immediately kneel down in front of me and beg me not to....ask me to give her a chance.

I relented...she chuck her phone away and help me undress...then she also took off everything n signal me back to the bed....
the remaining 30 mins was so much better service n she smile throughout.

We had been shortchange alot already by these visiting MLs.

Please do not be a moron and try to play gentlemen n let them have their way.

We are the paying customers...we go restaurant/hotel n get bad service....we complain....why when come to MLs, we diam diam???

Moreover, paying $100-$120 per session with nothing more than a HJ....really overpriced already.

You morons really need to go China n see for yourselves.
Old 29-10-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!

Bro u damn satki! How did you find these places in Guangzhou? I travel there once in a while for work, can share with me? Thks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Well said.

The reason they come here is more like due to exchange rate and take advantage of naive customers.

I had tried MLs in those relaxation outlets in Guangzhou before. Certain standards need to be maintain.
I got a black face, moody ML once. I was really pissed off when she do a one hand massage n right in front of me she play her phone.

I reached for my phone n called the manager...the ML immediately kneel down in front of me and beg me not to....ask me to give her a chance.

I relented...she chuck her phone away and help me undress...then she also took off everything n signal me back to the bed....

We are the paying customers...we go restaurant/hotel n get bad service....we complain....why when come to MLs, we diam diam???

Moreover, paying $100-$120 per session with nothing more than a HJ....really overpriced already.

Old 29-10-2018, 01:00 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Well said.

Haha but u cannot compare this way as well lah

Entire China is so big and difference province charges are different also

Hk HJ prices similar to Sg.. u go Beijing then u will the price difference also leh

Anyway as long as u enjoy and service is acceptable, just pay and move on lor

Option B is always to pcc mah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.info/anna-massage/
Anna is back! For me, this lady has fantastic hands that getting the volcanoes to erupt twice is never an issue. Good attitude and 5G roaming signals. She is here for a short while so grab the boat before it leaves our shores.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1