The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-11-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Bro, I think I know who you mentioned. She told me the same thing about childcare business thingy, except she did not mention anything to me about the marriage thingy.

Yeah, don't take words from them too seriously. Later, get KC-ed then jialat...
The marriage thingy was probably because I somehow gave her a "positive" vibe to go further with it. Ended up she expected me to visit her every other day which I didn't and she got the hint.

Quote:
But there are other sob stories, which she said she told me only.
Like the one about the pact with an ex?
Old 18-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminemrocks View Post
I think the fundamental attraction towards this MLs initially is that these ML are usually more attractive in the looks or figure department compared to local ladies, coupled with their "skills" really do make the initial dating process with them really fun and exciting. I think another trap that most bros fall into is that they realise at the beginning how different this ML is compared to other MLs you visited, the ML will tell you her stories that she had no choice but to step into this line, that she is not in this line for superficial reasons but to improve their standard of living etc, when confiding or stepping into the inner emotional circle of these ML, we will often commit a cognitive biases that we think this ML is special and so different from others. One of the common sentences I hear is that oh this ML" 没有心机的”。But we often forget something that in the vast China population, the amount of girls that decided to step into this trade are still the minority. For these girls to step into this trade, there is something within them there are already different from normal girls whom had not step into this line before. All in all, these girls come here with the clear purpose of earning money. And for brothers out there who are stuck in a complicated relationship with MLs I really do urge you guys, if you really do have the money, there are plenty of "better" girls out there and if you don't, don't ever step into their inner circle because what you get eventually will be just emotional hurt and pain. I had the honour of having a rather intimate relationship with one of the very famous ML recently and it has dawned upon me a lot of realisation I wouldn't had knew previously. If my time allows I would be glad to share my story in a subtle manner without revealing who the ML is in the future. To all bros out there, keep your rational mind in check and not let your emotions and little brother take over you. Cheers!
Thanks! Your post is a wake-up call for me. I was KCed by one ML recently too. Repeating visits after visits, it seems like a bottomless pit. I found the easier way is not to visit the same girl too often.

One ang pai revealed to me that she had 300 clients over a period of 4 months. Well, it hits me hard that I'm the one of the 300. End of the day, it is only transaction to them.
Old 18-11-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Yeah bro, that will be the best. I only got into the kc trap because i have only visited her. Last time not a problem when I visited a few MLs in lesser frequency.

Once you establish that close ties, u will be tempted to find her everytime she initiate a random conversation. So try not to be too close

[QQUOTE=JLamb;18046753]Thanks! Your post is a wake-up call for me. I was KCed by one ML recently too. Repeating visits after visits, it seems like a bottomless pit. I found the easier way is not to visit the same girl too often.

One ang pai revealed to me that she had 300 clients over a period of 4 months. Well, it hits me hard that I'm the one of the 300. End of the day, it is only transaction to them.[/QUOTE]
Old 18-11-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

It's just a business transaction.

Wake up fellow chiongster bros!

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 18-11-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Don't buy food for her, even worse is gifts.

Treat her as someone just to satisfy your carnal side for that 45-60mins and you should be fine.

Another thing: don't text her about things other than arranging the session.

Some of MLs might be on the friendly side and will continue the text convo. The more you two chat, the more likely you will get ensnared.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 18-11-2018 at 09:38 PM.
Old 18-11-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
The marriage thingy was probably because I somehow gave her a "positive" vibe to go further with it. Ended up she expected me to visit her every other day which I didn't and she got the hint.

Like the one about the pact with an ex?
Yup, the ex. Not sure if they patched back.

She's a business women. Not wrong, but given the way she filled her slots, she's like a manufacturing line.
Old 18-11-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Don't buy food for her, even worse is gifts.

Treat her as someone just to satisfy your carnal side for that 45-60mins and you should be fine.
Very timely advice..X'mas soon, don't foolishly think pressies will unlock 🔓 pussies , some MLs list their gifts from customers on their own Wechat "carousell" to cash converter into instant cash lol.

Use that $$ to buy yourself a nice gift better, or if you must, save it to reinvest it as your next visit expenditure..because the fact is unless your pocket ocean deep, no way you can outdo those highflyers or semi retired towkays who not only can book the ML daily and is a few hours kind, until they get bored and change to a new veg.. There are MLs i visited frequently before, every visit to her place i see new stuff piling up, some even buy table and chairs because the condo no proper dinning place and customer heartpain..

So if it even cross your mind to buy gift to score points in this holiday season, think AGAIN pls..

To each their own i know, but just a friendly reminder
Old 18-11-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by liangren122 View Post
Poseidon ? i went there a few weeks ago.. was served by Yuri. she's really hot
Thanks for the recommendation! She looks cute. Should try!
https://www.poseidonspa.net/talents/...al-first-trip/
Old 18-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Very timely advice..X'mas soon, don't foolishly think pressies will unlock 🔓 pussies , some MLs list their gifts from customers on their own Wechat "carousell" to cash converter into instant cash lol.

Use that $$ to buy yourself a nice gift better, or if you must, save it to reinvest it as your next visit expenditure..because the fact is unless your pocket ocean deep, no way you can outdo those highflyers or semi retired towkays who not only can book the ML daily and is a few hours kind, until they get bored and change to a new veg.. There are MLs i visited frequently before, every visit to her place i see new stuff piling up, some even buy table and chairs because the condo no proper dinning place and customer heartpain..

So if it even cross your mind to buy gift to score points in this holiday season, think AGAIN pls..

To each their own i know, but just a friendly reminder
Yes, don't feel heartpain for her. She's earning great money.

Look, even a relatively average 4-5 customers at $100 each for a mid-range ML working 5-day work weeks can net some $9-11k/monthly.

APs can easily earn 50-100% more.

Now this is really going to sound fucked up but can really reduce your chances of being ensnared: dehumanise her and treat her as just a sex toy to satisfy your xiao didi for that 1 hour.
Old 18-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now this is really going to sound fucked up but can really reduce your chances of being ensnared: dehumanise her and treat her as just a sex toy to satisfy your xiao didi for that 1 hour.
Not easy la Bro if the ML got certain restrictions.
Old 18-11-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yup, the ex. Not sure if they patched back.

She's a business women. Not wrong, but given the way she filled her slots, she's like a manufacturing line.

Are u guys talking abt the AP D who most recently RTC?
Old 18-11-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

On that note, I heard from my regular ML that her friend (SYT type but not terribly popular) has been "bao-ed" by some rich guy for $15k/month.

So she's just chilling everyday.
Old 18-11-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

gotta factor in their costs too, rental , work permit , agent and advert fees will set them back around 6-7k/mth.

Quote:
Yes, don't feel heartpain for her. She's earning great money.

Look, even a relatively average 4-5 customers at $100 each for a mid-range ML working 5-day work weeks can net some $9-11k/monthly.

APs can easily earn 50-100% more.

Old 18-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Nothing surprising but i guess as long as you are rich and willing to splurge on them, i am sure they will welcome you with wide arms

Quote:
On that note, I heard from my regular ML that her friend (SYT type but not terribly popular) has been "bao-ed" by some rich guy for $15k/month.

So she's just chilling everyday.
Old 18-11-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
gotta factor in their costs too, rental , work permit , agent and advert fees will set them back around 6-7k/mth.
Rental maybe assume a high 3k? + advert on 2 sites maybe 1k?

I don't know about agent fees since many of them came on their own.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1