The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2015, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future
Re: It all starts with a friend

Keep it going
Old 26-05-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

camping here!
Old 27-05-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 13
glonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to allglonerg is a name known to all

waiting for TS update
Old 03-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 9
Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will continue my story when I'm more free, a little busy with work nowadays. Sorry readers for making you wait so long. Cheers and have a nice day ahead
Old 04-06-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
JulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to all

No problem . Work is more important. But once you are more free do remember to come back with your updates.

My posts are for the bohlampar rachgu who dare not post in non zap free zone. Likes to talk nonsense and irritates people to zap him. Pse do not zap him in the free zap zone
Old 04-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro JulianLuthar.. Definitely will.. )
Old 04-06-2015, 09:31 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianLuther View Post
No problem . Work is more important. But once you are more free do remember to come back with your updates.
Bro.. Finally u post since ur last one on 1st may.. Hv been checking for weeks to UpZ u...

Exchange for Fast Return, No Queue
Old 04-06-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Previously on...

Shower her and she use her finger to dig out what can be dig out. From that view could make me hard on and do it another round in toilet. But the next day, I'm going out. Need some energy.

So we slept till 0900hr and I leave her house, took bus home.

Part 4

Even though I met Pearly for the first time and we enjoyed, but deep in me, I like a girl for about 4-5 years, and her respond is horrible, 1 word message. Out of 10 outing, she can give 0.2% of it, usually people cycle at ECP will go for dinner, for her, no. And she met other guys for dinner and can't go out with me 1-1. Seriously bros, encounter this breed, 1-2 years just give up and change, stop wasting time.
(Sorry, think about past, need to complain a little)

After a few weeks later, I met Pearly again, and we back to timbre to drink again, and she telling me all her stressful work life blah blah blah. Being a nice guy, of cause you will listen and give good advice, and hopefully score. That night she said she wanted to treat me drink, I go for it, and she treat me drink until I'm almost drunk! And she brought me back to her house after 1 hrs of oncoming drinking.

Unconscious for don't know donkey hrs.

After i woke up, i feel tongue roaming the tip of my 2IC, I slowly open eyes and peek, she's smiling and licking it.

Me: When did I came your house?
P: I bring you home since you drunk.
Me: you the one keep "one shot one shot"
P: So that you can be mine tonight, help me destress.
Me: Can i still say no?
P: Not an option!
Me: Than you still ask?
P: Its an order!

My 2IC already full hard on when i woke up, she bj so good until saliva and some of my pre-cum, mix together till I cannot take it, I told her to do R.cowgirl, and she do it. A very fast slip in, raw.

Me: Omgosh! You so wet! Simply just slip in.
P: Waiting for you to wake up, pisses me off, making me so horny, waiting for your rod to be totally awaken.
Me: You talk too much...

Hold her waist, piak piak piak...

Change to doggie position, favourite..

P: Oh yes.. Yes... This is what I need..
Me: Where to shoot?
P: Not so fast! Longer..
Me: Cannot!! Custom already!! Too shiok!
P: In me!

I cum all my company inside her, and she orgasm at the same time, she fall back and I grab and play with her boobs. She was there shivering

P: So warm inside my stomach, love this.
Me: You got your medicine?
P: Will eat later, don't worry.
Me: later? My men all NDU, Commando leh!
*Pearly burst out laughing*
Me: what's so funny?
P: Than baby lo!
Me: Married me uh?
P: why not? You don't like me uh?
Me: I like~ just not the right time.
P: Don't worry la, i know when and how.

After that round, its about 5am, took a shower and go off to wait for first bus. And its too risky if this goes on, want a baby this way, so I stop meeting her after that day.

And 2 months past, I went to Korea for holiday and meet some friends. Some friends i met is from an app, and others is when I'm in poly, all Korean friends.

-At Seoul-

Until the 4 day in Korea I got no plan, and its cold outside, living alone in a studio, i used the app to chat with new Korean people, and suddenly a woman message me and chatted with me for Just 30 minutes and ask me for dinner, and sure, why not? Since i got no plan for the day. Her name is Choa(not real name of cause), about 160cm, C size boob and her skin so fair and smooth, ants also can't climb on it, and she work just near my studio, so we can meet easily after her work.

So when about 6pm, I went to the station to meet her at 합정(Hapjeong)

Me: 안녕하세요 (Hello)
C: 네, 안녕하세요 (Hello)
Me: 잘 지내요? (How are you?)
C: 좋아. 근데 배고파요 (Good. But I'm hungry)
Me: 알아요. 가자. (Alright. Lets go)
C: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (kekekekeke)

And we head to 홍대(Hongdae) for dinner, our actions are purely friend. And we just joke and I'm asking her about what's fun in Korea etc.

Blah blah blah..

After dinner, she brought me to a nearby pub, and we had a glass of drink, and its 9+pm only.

C: Its still early, i still want to drink more.
Me: ok, where can we go? Is there anymore nice pub?
C: how about your studio?
Me: sure. *die liao, better buy condom prepare*

We could walk back to my place but she choose to cab, and I went to the department store to buy beer and a small pack of condom, hide the condom when she's in the toilet.

Me: I bought 4 beer, enough?
C: Sure.

During drinking I ask her,

Me: Why will you come to my house drink? I'm a guy, not scare i kiss you?
C: First time I thought you will be ugly and I need company.
Me: company to?
C: dinner.

After finish beer,

Me: its late, are you going to cab home?
C: No, I'll sleep here?
Me: oh? Ok, you can have the bed, I'll sleep more the floor.
C: its ok, you can sleep together.
Me: if you don't mind.
C: I don't.

When we just lie down, for the next 1-2 minutes of silent, she suddenly hug me and kiss.

to be continue...😏😏😏
Old 05-06-2015, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for Korean update
Old 05-06-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

Previously on...

When we just lie down, for the next 1-2 minutes of silent, she suddenly hug me and kiss.

Part 5

*sorry bro, jump back to before we head to bed*

Add on:

She saw the book That I'm learning Korean, she look through most pages but stop at the one page,

C: 콘돔 있어요? (You have condom?)
Me: 왜? 너는 하고 싶어요? (Why? You want do?)
C: 아니야. (No.) *blush*
Me: heh.. Alright.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our tongue meet and we a little tipsy that made us so rough even taking off clothes, its my first time with a Korean, just do it! She slowly head towards my south and in no time she reach my 2IC. Immediately mine uber hard

C: yours is so hard and big, I'm so lucky to met you.
Me: Yea, you are lucky that I'm free.
Choa crawl up and I quickly grab a condom ftom the side of the bed, knowing she gonna insert it, after putting on, she straight away slip in. She ride on me so hard, and her cave hole is so tight. The whole house all i can hear is just piak piak piak and our horny moaning.

C: 네.. 진짜.. 커야.. (Yours.. Really.. Big..)
Me: I'll give you more than.

She rides me for almost 5 minutes, and I sit up and attack her nipples.
Sucking it and ahe moan louder.

C: Arghhhhh........! Suck me hard.
Me: mmmmmm... Mmmmmmmm... *sucking and biting her nipples*

We change to standing dog position on a chair next to my bed, i thrust her sonfast that her leg start to shiver, and seeing how this slut really enjoy being pound by me.

*I got no idea why I can last so long that night, its either the alcohol, or cause my first Korean girl.*

I pull her left shoulder and other hand on her right waist, i thrust even harder, i feel her walls are closing

Me: are you cumming?
C: 네.. 많이.. (Yes.. Many.)
*many time?*
Me: You making it more tight!
C: cum together!
Me: if you say so!

Push her to bed in missionary position, and thrust even faster, her heavy breathing makes me more horny, quickly kiss her and thrust until I cum into the condom inside her, she could feel the warm of it.

C: Ahhhh, I like you.
Me: I enjoyed myself and i like it too.
Hug and kiss her while my 2IC still inside her.

Round 1 over.

As we walk to toilet to wash up, I feel not to waste it, my 2IC still semi erect, still can go on. We shower half way, we don't care whether have confom or not, I'm gonna try raw on her!

Our tongue meets under the shower head...

to be continue...
Old 05-06-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
myDcup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More updates, TS
up you.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
iWabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yea camping for more updates
Old 05-06-2015, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myDcup View Post
More updates, TS
up you.
감사합니다. Thank you bro.
Old 06-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
SamsungS5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with adventure in bathroom
Old 09-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Awesome writing from a ladies magnet... TS is so lucky to attract these hot ladies and up on the first dates... pls continue Korean sexcapade.. hehe.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1