The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2006, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Bro Rokket is right, you can sparsely find WL able to speak english but you can able to tell from their accent. I try one of the local girl and she can speak simple english.

HK and Guangzhou WL both can speak cantonese but their accent is different.
You can pretend to ask them about hk shopping mecca. Hope the lady luck is with you, bonk authentic HK WL is better than PRC by paying @ same rate.
hi bro pussybuster,

thanks for the info!
it appears you're the most experienced, qing duo duo zhi jiao
definitely agree with you that HK WL better than PRC, if want PRC might as well go PRC - even cheaper and better quality!

going to up your points now followed by sebast tomorrow
Old 05-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Wow..bro Noobie, you started your interest in HK market. Very much a lively place and in close vicinity to Macau, ZhuHai, and Chang Ping, which are sex heaven areas.

Thought you are keen on Jap gers only, I remember you been quite active in hunting Jap gers years back. Not to worry about the 141 girls, most of them speak Mandarin except for a few true locals that speak terrible mandarin but they do speak English better. Majority of those advertised are true and most of them have good attitude if you treat them well.

Like bro Rokket and buster have mentioned before, most of those listed as locals are in fact from Guangdong province where they can pass off as Hongkie since they speak fluent Cantonese, these are the group that can also speak Mandarin.

Hotel reservation girls are in fact prettier, as carefully selected by their OKT/pimp. Service attitude, so far majority of those I tried are good, except for only a few with attitute problem or tend to rush you, maybe due to tight booking schedule (I suggests best time is between 1 to 4pm on weekday). But one thing is while most offer nice bonking, the duration seems short to enjoy the girl friend feeling.

If you can study carefully from the website (switch to Mandarin will be better), you can choose some who offer massage plus extra, which offer longer duration and you have time to TCSS before bonking..perhaps can lead to gfe and enjoy more during bonking.
For those strictly only on ML (making love), they process tend to be too quick..like our KS or GL 40 cat bonk..in about 30 mins..don't seems to have much fun.. Of course there are exception cases, like Bro Rokket, with his charm he got a few 141 girls who spend longer time with him and also went out dinner and drinks with him, he is one of the very few lucky guy....

Noobie, I will be back in SG this Wed, can pm me.....perhaps we could have a drink to discuss more about HK/China happening...Cheers
yo bro sebast,

you still remember me hunting for jap girls
great memory man, u were on the thread by j-hunter as well?
no more chance to go to japan on biz trips and hard to find khaki there so looking for other options....kekeke

yeah, it's been a few years since i tried my luck in japan, haven't been back there since then and the goods in singapore are always disappointing.

sure, will pm you after this, me got no experience whatsoever so maybe just listen and drool over your escapades.

basically, if i go to hk for biz trip, wanna try some local gals who can speak some english or mandarin, that's all.
Old 05-07-2006, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurWolfe
Thanks Bro sebast97 for info.

I am on business in HK and staying in hotel in HK side.

After meetings I will go back to hotel around 10pm, that why havnt got chance to go to those recommended place to look see.
May be you can pm me the various choices.
10pm..night is still young..can go LKF or TST pub for drinks, if you are lucky..might get a ONS... And some of those 141 girls are still operating thru early morning. Best is to target a location near your hotel or your workplace, then after work can pop in to one of the massage place for a nice shower, massage, etc.. You will feel better after and will have an enjoyable sleep back in the hotel. But advisable not to go to those pubs in Wanchai as they are more westernised especially for the ang moh, and girls there are mainly filipino and thai.

Thanks for XH contact.
Old 05-07-2006, 01:32 AM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobie
yo bro sebast,

you still remember me hunting for jap girls
great memory man, u were on the thread by j-hunter as well?
no more chance to go to japan on biz trips and hard to find khaki there so looking for other options....kekeke

yeah, it's been a few years since i tried my luck in japan, haven't been back there since then and the goods in singapore are always disappointing.

sure, will pm you after this, me got no experience whatsoever so maybe just listen and drool over your escapades.

basically, if i go to hk for biz trip, wanna try some local gals who can speak some english or mandarin, that's all.
Ya..been following this thread since 2001, ..so you are being kept under surveillance..hahaha. HK is fun and good place to visit. I am sure you can get some nice locals here.

No problem for kopi in SG for TCSS. I should be around from 6th to 17th July.
Old 05-07-2006, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Do not worry about him, he is veteran. He needs all those wings to cure internal heatyness.....
Heatyness...you getting more hongkie now ar.. so I must take more "leong Cha" to cool the heat in me. Sis Almond know me well..I am just an ordinary man...who enjoy TCSS and a bowl of Wanton Mee....you should recommend me and Almond to a nice place serving good Wanton Mee...when she comes to HK...
Old 05-07-2006, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

sebast97 u in HK now?

will join you guy soon during aug and by the way my pc will be ready next week so keep in touch msn ok

[email protected]

new email liao

how are you guys lately?
Old 05-07-2006, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almond
Thread... Not threat!!!
Completely different meaning wor...
And no... I'm not threatening at all...... Lol...

Almond
Old 05-07-2006, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Wayne83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so bro hotel reservation thing is go to their hotel at an additional cost or is included in package
Old 05-07-2006, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 19
Almond is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlmond is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Well, no choice for me leh..can't find love and sextisfaction in home ground..so got to go seek consolation from abroad.
So how sis, when you want to join me to the land of Gong Tao (China), there are lots of handsome and charming men around to pamper you. Once you go there, you will not want to return home..heehee
Quote:
hahaha..sis Almond is not threatening at all..she is one kind lady and always make you feel at home..with girl friend feeling.. My only concern is to meet her high s**ual appetite....which no tonics can make me last long and get me up again in such a short period of time... Plus we have to be sure to have enough bedsheet available...cause you will find half the bedsheet wet...hahaha
Wah.. You like that say me goot meh??? Anyway I not into looks de... More into Charisma.... Looks are only superficial and temporary... =)

Quote:
My HK girlfriend are good in preparing health tonics, so no problem to get it hard and up in no time..hahaha
Orrrrr... Got HK Gf liao.. No wonder so long nvr even had a *bleep* from you.. Kekeke... Tot what happened to you....

Quote:
Do not worry about him, he is veteran. He needs all those wings to cure internal heatyness.....
Hahaha.. Yeah man.. But den again hor... I tot 'yi xing bu xing'... What's wings got to do with internal heatiness huh???

Quote:
Wow our first lady member, you are our rare guest. I bet if you post a FR would draw more viewers.... You know in hk there place for ladies as well.
You can find "duck" here to quench your thirst..... Hope you do not mind i joke with you. But the "duck/cowboy" issue is real.
Haha... I dun mind the joke.. No worries... But I dun think I will find a duck bah... And yeah... I noe HK got this trade... Seen from movies de... =p

Quote:
Heatyness...you getting more hongkie now ar.. so I must take more "leong Cha" to cool the heat in me. Sis Almond know me well..I am just an ordinary man...who enjoy TCSS and a bowl of Wanton Mee....you should recommend me and Almond to a nice place serving good Wanton Mee...when she comes to HK...
Wei Wei... I dun just like wanton mee... also like many other foods de wor.... You only noe I like wanton mee nia meh?? Kekeke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet
Almond
Hehehe.. Hello to you too... =)
Old 05-07-2006, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Erm... CP anyone? Next week. I'm going back to SG soon, Hope to jio bros go there for short trip. Sori for posting here instead of the CP thread, as u guys know, most of my bros are here

Prince? Virgin? Huihua? Amazon? Vote for the KTV that u guys wish to go too
Old 05-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet
sebast97 u in HK now?

will join you guy soon during aug and by the way my pc will be ready next week so keep in touch msn ok

[email protected]

new email liao

how are you guys lately?
hplanet, I will be back in SG tonight. Maybe can meet again for the Bread and kopi near your office. So that is your new email address. I was wondering whose email is this.

We are all doing fine..and have return from CP last week..and told all mei mei to standby for your visit in Aug.....hahaha
Old 05-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almond
Wah.. You like that say me goot meh??? Anyway I not into looks de... More into Charisma.... Looks are only superficial and temporary... =)
Orrrrr... Got HK Gf liao.. No wonder so long nvr even had a *bleep* from you.. Kekeke... Tot what happened to you....

Wei Wei... I dun just like wanton mee... also like many other foods de wor.... You only noe I like wanton mee nia meh?? Kekeke...
I am not your darling TARZAN mah..so only knew you like WantonMee..oh yes..and the Hakka Chap Chai food...maybe need to explore the deeper end of you to know more about you...

Wa..sis don't go for the look..so I have good chance again..

HK gf is lau ching fu...nothing to shout about...it is difficult to contact you since you have so many CH bros and bua ya protecting you now.

Free bo..can go for wanton mee or tell me your other favourite food....but don't bring the Tarzan and the chimpanzee hor.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne83
so bro hotel reservation thing is go to their hotel at an additional cost or is included in package
Their room is provided free if you go to their place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken
Erm... CP anyone? Next week. I'm going back to SG soon, Hope to jio bros go there for short trip. Sori for posting here instead of the CP thread, as u guys know, most of my bros are here

Prince? Virgin? Huihua? Amazon? Vote for the KTV that u guys wish to go too
Bro, when to CP?? me going too with my boss..he very gian now. Lets meet in SG when you are back. I think the last time we missed the Prince so maybe we should try this place. But also thinking of Amazon, maybe kenna the GongTao from that Apple last week when we were there...
Old 05-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We are not competing for Chee Hong Crown just electing who veteran in tackling WL ladies.

Rokket is good asking WL out for meals and drinks and Sebast is good in sex tactics. As for me, i am just a zilch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
..and girls are your desserts?

Bros buster, sebast, rokket -tickled by your ribbing each other on who wears the chee hong crown leh. Even if I left HK shores 1 month, I still bio your thread now/then.
Old 05-07-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am talking about human duck and you tell me roast duck. Later i will use bazooka to destory your arse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Wor....roast duck...so yummy. Most famous one is at Yung Kee, very near to LKF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1