The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2006, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Yeah please join us i have not seem you before....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
haha..brother...Yes, I did contact you a few times for business..anyway its ok..I will contact you for drinks..we going to have a small parties end of this month in HK/CP. PM you the details..hope we can have a drink this weekend or next week.

Take care
Old 06-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Yeah please join us i have not seem you before....
And you remember our dim sum on Sunday, don't keep me waiting for 3 hours again. Or I complain to your OC. I will be staying near her workplace tonight

Cheers
Old 07-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Weather in HK now is good. Cooling..but not that cold..its good time for shopping here. However, the hotel rate here will be higher from next week till end of the month. This is due to a few exhibitions like the electronic show, canton fair and jewellery fair. Also due to coming to end of the summer, tourist are coming in to get the summer clothing before they are gone and winter clothing comes in.

Any brothers facing problem with hotel rates can also look out for hostel type with private room and shower for HKD200 to 500. What we need is only a place to sleep so not necessary to pay exhorbitant price for hotel during these period.

Bro Pussybuster, lets go climb the PEAK tomorrow morning, nice weather..we shall walk up instead of going up by train.Meet up at Admiralty station at 7am tomorrow morning, ok? I will give you a morning call at 6am, make sure you on your phone. The PEAK new TOWER is opened since last month, many restaurants and shops there. The viewing gallery is also an attraction there.

Cheers
Old 07-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lets go climb the PEAK tomorrow morning, nice weather..we shall walk up instead of going up by train.Meet up at Admiralty station at 7am tomorrow morning, ok? I will give you a morning call at 6am, make sure you on your phone. The PEAK new TOWER is opened since last month, many restaurants and shops there. The viewing gallery is also an attraction there.

Cheers
realli or not 0700 meet up?
maybe he jus went hm sleepin after a good ONS
Old 07-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMuff
knn where the hell have you been? betta get your ass to where you truly belong...CP!

catch you soon McDonald.
I miss mcdonald breakfast
faster go chiong more and intro some ladies when I in HKG Mr TOM CRUISE
Old 07-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apsx
Sound like it's been re-setted up by u,bro

How's life there? Holiday is just round the corner, dun work too hard, take care.
long time no see....next meet up in SG or CP
or BKK
*****winkin********
Old 07-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Hi bros, I'm coming back on 20 Oct - 24 Oct....Anyone keen to meet up?
u in HK or CP hahaha
or even zhuhai to find ur lost love
Old 08-10-2006, 02:00 AM
Samster

Are you fruitcake? If you can wake up at 6am and pick me up in taipo. I do not mind accompanied you to climb the peak.

I shall wait for your call my master.

Quote:
Weather in HK now is good. Cooling..but not that cold..its good time for shopping here. However, the hotel rate here will be higher from next week till end of the month. This is due to a few exhibitions like the electronic show, canton fair and jewellery fair. Also due to coming to end of the summer, tourist are coming in to get the summer clothing before they are gone and winter clothing comes in.

Any brothers facing problem with hotel rates can also look out for hostel type with private room and shower for HKD200 to 500. What we need is only a place to sleep so not necessary to pay exhorbitant price for hotel during these period.

Bro Pussybuster, lets go climb the PEAK tomorrow morning, nice weather..we shall walk up instead of going up by train.Meet up at Admiralty station at 7am tomorrow morning, ok? I will give you a morning call at 6am, make sure you on your phone. The PEAK new TOWER is opened since last month, many restaurants and shops there. The viewing gallery is also an attraction there.

Cheers
Old 08-10-2006, 02:01 AM
Samster

Are you fruitcake? If you can wake up at 6am and pick me up in taipo. I do not mind accompanied you to climb the peak.

I shall wait for your call my master.

Quote:

Cheers
Old 08-10-2006, 02:09 AM
Samster

No wonder so hard for me to meet Bro Mcmuff!!!

He must be one of the greatest casanova in HK and all bros even honor you as Mr HK Tom Cruise. I bet his charm can kill many hk ladies even go for his junior. I bet his outlook must be look like one of the great legandary extraordinary gentleman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
I miss mcdonald breakfast
faster go chiong more and intro some ladies when I in HKG Mr TOM CRUISE
Old 08-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
No wonder so hard for me to meet Bro Mcmuff!!!

He must be one of the greatest casanova in HK and all bros even honor you as Mr HK Tom Cruise. I bet his charm can kill many hk ladies even go for his junior. I bet his outlook must be look like one of the great legandary extraordinary gentleman.
but i heard u also another Mr casanova heehee
with u and bro Mcmuff combine me just take the left over ...no problem
the most 141 loh
Old 08-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Buster is Mr Every girl's sweet heart! he tackles every woman with no sweat
Old 09-10-2006, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
u in HK or CP hahaha
or even zhuhai to find ur lost love
r u wrong this time...I'll be in henan for my lost love....hahaha...
Old 09-10-2006, 12:25 AM
Samster

tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Worr tirak 99 so famous you fame even spread to hk. I only know you are famous in CP now i know your charm it unbeatable.

PM me when you are here in HK i am eagerly to meet you.
aiyo...I've change my mind liao to go CP first. You come CP lah...your house at taipo is quite near to LuoHu, then take the train to CP.

Even you come on friday (20 Oct) 9-10pm after work. I'll make sure one chio bu SYT will be reserved for you. On boh...msn me... Let us enjoy...
Old 09-10-2006, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I will miss out that date, will be back in SG on these dates...can you stay a few days more so we can meet up. We are having a special meeting on 26th and 27th..
Bro, I wish I can extend. Unfortunately, I got the ticket from someone else last min. strictly travel from 20 oct - 24 oct. can have kopi in sg.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1