The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
acarrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

FR for Ruby-517’s Michelle on sat 24 Oct.

Okt: 7/10
Quick respond to initial queries. But then when i reached location, the viet gal i wanted not available. So he kinda pushed the other local gal that he suggested earlier to me.
First time try hotel based. Has to walk past counter staff so feel abit paiseh. But then hotel looks geniunely clean. Room is standard size i guess. Still a rather new hotel.

Looks: 7-8/10
Local milf, 33 y/o, has a strong taiwanese accent cos worked there for 2 yrs. The room lighting quite dim, so at first i rate her 8/10, the kind that i like but not considered chio. Go toilet light bright bright, all the blemish also can see, score drop further.
Body: 8/10
Thin, no baby damage but has a slight tummy due to age. Big B cups with small nips. Got some ass.
JG: 8/10
She said is authentic jg/urut batin she learnt in bolehland. Can tell she seems to really know her stuff. But the wholr experience I was hard, so either her level not there or her techniques not good enough. She will explain what the areas she’s pressing entails and affect.
Shower & catbath: SOP
BBBJ: 8/10
One of the better bbbj i had. Good suction, don’t focus only on 1 area and it’s good becos of...
AR: 8/10
She spent some 5-10 mins stimulating down under! She didn’t really stick her tongue in, but will lick around the brown hole, balls n perinum areas.
FJ: 8/10
Despite her age, she’s a little tight. The whole session she has her process one. And it seems to bring me to the edge easily (i usually take quite long for 1 pop). She don’t have much stamina though. But her moans and facial expressions are quite a turn on.

Rtf: Not likely cos originally wanted to try lil princess next door but it didn’t open until i finished. So far she is the only local gal whose service i feel can make it one (out of 4 attempts) so next time will stick to my target of viets.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marcopolo199011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if there's any good MP in kulaijaya. I'm currently in senai. Please help bros I'm new to this area!!
Old 14-12-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
adli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro.

Can pm me the location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycheongster View Post
Have been looking for some action around Taman Pelangi and after reading lots of reviews, decided to try out a discrete MP along the same stretch as Little Saigon.

It’s my first visit to the MP, so didn’t know what to expect. OKT mentioned that recently have operations late so the ladies on offer was dwindled down to minimum. He had just 7 ladies available for work.

And they brought the girls in for viewing in pairs (more discrete I Guess). It’s a Vietnam shop offering full service.

Decided to go with lady # 103.
Name: Lei Lei

Here is the FR:

Looks: 9/10, stunning, tall, slim and fair. Have a tattoo of flowers around her belly area.
Boobs: 8/10 , enhanced C cup on her petite frame but a bit hard to squeeze
GFE:8/10, was a bit dao and didn’t talk much while leading me to the room. I thought fuck Liao, landed myself a dead fish; but the mood liven up after bathing session.
Massage: 6/10, was quick 5 mins massage. Ok with nice strength. But her forte lies in other areas.
B2B: 10/10, first time getting B2B with gel(is it considered Nuru?) Normally B2B won’t get me hard, but don’t know if it’s the cold gel or her CFM look, lil Will stand at attention when the C cup rubbing it.
HDLY: 10/10 after B2B and cat bath, proceed to perform magic with her hands on my balls and perineum, syiok to the max until almost wanna cum. Had to ask her to stop.
BBBJ: didn’t try, else I’ll CIM.
FJ: 10/10 ask to proceed to the deed, she asked kindly who should take the lead; and I told her, not so fast. Went down on her and gave her a good licking for 5 mins and her moan was just so invigorating. Whole floor can hear her “sing”.
Then proceed to enter her in missionary, and other patterns like play Badminton, hahaha....
After complete, legs like jello. Go bath together and get dressed.
GFE : 9/10, Minus 1 point for frosty reception. Maybe after a few more times can get better.

Overall atmosphere: rooms are partitioned and mattresses laid on the floor. The room is a bit runned down but the girls placed a lot of scent diffuser and romantic lighting to help set the mood. Also have a mirror on the wall next to the mattress for the man to see all the action

RTM: Yes
Damage : RM198
Old 15-12-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
rededdie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bro can recommend any quality FL stable for local jb girl that is high quality pls?
Old 15-12-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaosezai1578 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had Yuri from poseidonspa ....

drove me nuts like no tomorrow.

will rtf when i recharge my vitamin m
Old 18-12-2018, 10:07 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by acarrothead View Post
FR for Ruby-517’s Michelle on sat 24 Oct.

Okt: 7/10
Quick respond to initial queries. But then when i reached location, the viet gal i wanted not available. So he kinda pushed the other local gal that he suggested earlier to me.
I must add that this OKT quite cool guy. 2 weeks ago, after a great 2-hour massage authentic massage (the full suite - incld gua-sha, cai-er, head massage) i was hoping to finish off the day with a great FJ. Contact OKT via wechat and immediately made an instant booking giving myself half hour to walk to the hotel. You see, i was then using the massage joint wifi to connect wechat. Walking to the hotel halfway then i realise my phone can't connect to 4G network. So how to contact OKT when reach the hotel? No choice i back-track my steps and walked into a shop to use their wifi and wechat the OKT to cancel the booking.
I was expecting OKT to get annoy and give some kind of sarcastic reply, but no, he said it's ok. i apologised again, after all really paisei because by then it's already the booking time, but he assured me it's ok and not to worry over it.
This guy is cool!
Old 19-12-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 9
Dougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
I must add that this OKT quite cool guy. 2 weeks ago, after a great 2-hour massage authentic massage (the full suite - incld gua-sha, cai-er, head massage) i was hoping to finish off the day with a great FJ. Contact OKT via wechat and immediately made an instant booking giving myself half hour to walk to the hotel. You see, i was then using the massage joint wifi to connect wechat. Walking to the hotel halfway then i realise my phone can't connect to 4G network. So how to contact OKT when reach the hotel? No choice i back-track my steps and walked into a shop to use their wifi and wechat the OKT to cancel the booking.
I was expecting OKT to get annoy and give some kind of sarcastic reply, but no, he said it's ok. i apologised again, after all really paisei because by then it's already the booking time, but he assured me it's ok and not to worry over it.
This guy is cool!

worst when the jam was so bad recently
Old 27-12-2018, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
neonpunk123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycheongster View Post
Have been looking for some action around Taman Pelangi and after reading lots of reviews, decided to try out a discrete MP along the same stretch as Little Saigon.

It’s my first visit to the MP, so didn’t know what to expect. OKT mentioned that recently have operations late so the ladies on offer was dwindled down to minimum. He had just 7 ladies available for work.

And they brought the girls in for viewing in pairs (more discrete I Guess). It’s a Vietnam shop offering full service.

Decided to go with lady # 103.
Name: Lei Lei

Here is the FR:

Looks: 9/10, stunning, tall, slim and fair. Have a tattoo of flowers around her belly area.
Boobs: 8/10 , enhanced C cup on her petite frame but a bit hard to squeeze
GFE:8/10, was a bit dao and didn’t talk much while leading me to the room. I thought fuck Liao, landed myself a dead fish; but the mood liven up after bathing session.
Massage: 6/10, was quick 5 mins massage. Ok with nice strength. But her forte lies in other areas.
B2B: 10/10, first time getting B2B with gel(is it considered Nuru?) Normally B2B won’t get me hard, but don’t know if it’s the cold gel or her CFM look, lil Will stand at attention when the C cup rubbing it.
HDLY: 10/10 after B2B and cat bath, proceed to perform magic with her hands on my balls and perineum, syiok to the max until almost wanna cum. Had to ask her to stop.
BBBJ: didn’t try, else I’ll CIM.
FJ: 10/10 ask to proceed to the deed, she asked kindly who should take the lead; and I told her, not so fast. Went down on her and gave her a good licking for 5 mins and her moan was just so invigorating. Whole floor can hear her “sing”.
Then proceed to enter her in missionary, and other patterns like play Badminton, hahaha....
After complete, legs like jello. Go bath together and get dressed.
GFE : 9/10, Minus 1 point for frosty reception. Maybe after a few more times can get better.

Overall atmosphere: rooms are partitioned and mattresses laid on the floor. The room is a bit runned down but the girls placed a lot of scent diffuser and romantic lighting to help set the mood. Also have a mirror on the wall next to the mattress for the man to see all the action

RTM: Yes
Damage : RM198
Hi bro, can share location of this place?
Old 27-12-2018, 07:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other
-FR may contain some mixture of chinese
-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others
-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.

战后报告

地方:Poseidon Spa
This place was around for sometime. They are just back recently.This place is located at the basement of bagus hotel. It is just a small scale fuck shop with a little bit similar to our geylang style have a place for lady to sit down for us to choose. No facility at all. The room all standard equip with those water foam bed. Room so standard size.

Date of visit: 26/12 @ 1330hrs

配套:RM 248 one hour with nuru gel massage
There are quite a few package to choose from. My comment was I think for this price is very competitive over there cos this price can get to use facility and slack in TV room.

女神 : No 97, Nina(refer below for her pics)

I was early, think want a quick fuck then back to SG. Only have 3 ladies to see. Initially wanted to take no 20, but she was working already as I want go early to avoid jam. I waited a while and saw no 97 walking back so I took her.

Background
She was from Isan. She able to converse and listen in simple English. I am not sure is this her first trip here but and working for this stable.

样貌:★★★★★
She is in her mid 20s, she don't belong to the syt type but still quite good looking. She belong to the cheeky style.Similarity of pics was close without much editing.

身材:★★★★★
She belong to the mild tanned type. She was not the petite type. Acceptable height and slim with quite big soft and nice neh neh and long hair. She does not have any scar or stretch mark on her body. Her pussy is nicely patch hair type.

蛇吻:★★★★★
There are lot of it from the beginner till the end. Even throughout the love making, we were smooching and frenching like no tomorrow. No hesitation and no rejection, you tired to French she just go along.

口交:★★★★★
She started off with nuru soapy rubbing with her body. Rubbing and gliding her body on me then her neh neh on me then using my cock to slide her neh neh and then hj me. After that, she wash and clean off the soap and bbbj me while I finger rubbing her already wet pussy. The bbbj was slow and steady. With lot of balls licking and caressing. Give a good suck and she lick every inch of my shaft. Slowly and gently, she blow n suck me aggressively.Hold on to her head without holding my dick, i mouthfucked her. Give her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat.Sensing that I going to choke her, I quickly release it.

鲍鱼:★★★★
I didn't get to lick her pussy and not sure allow bo but very seductive when she use the pussy to rabba rabba my body n cock. I use my finger to rub her pussy too as it was seibei wet and I the pussy was nice and neat and patchy type.

做爱:★★★★★
We start the fuck with she riding me at the foam bed with our body full of soap. I was shiok mak mak. I pump her in a up and down position squeezing her neh neh. She let out some light moan then she clean me a bit and we set out of the foam and I do a standing doggie on her. Then shift to doggie at the edge of the bed.i thrust her deep deep and accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high.The moaning was stearo surround.The "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. I still cannot cum so switch to missionary. French her gao gao while inserting her deep deep then I continue to ram her, can feel that she climax and high liao. She hug me tight and I ram her fast and furiously in the last few stroke. The feeling was tight and hot inside with very firm grip. I cum immediately. She said why so fast and her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy staining part of the bed sheet. We were sweating and rest a while before proceeding to shower for me.

态度: ★★★★★
She was the naughty type, will hug you and give you surprise kisses and the gfe was really high. I have no communication problem with her. Good attitude and no rush in service. Really serve and give u gao gao.

整体: ★★★★★
She was patient, hardworking and accomdating type.It was a nice, happy, satisfied and good bonk overall. She can be the fuck and go type but if chemistry build up she can sure be the rtf type too. I am not sure how long she be there but those who like naughty type she can be the one.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-12-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The Causeway jam is terrible...... last saturday I was supposed to go JB by train shuttle but dunno why was cancelled.
So decided to go in by bus...... knn Woodlands checkpoint really jam packed..... took almost 2 hrs to clear immigration and join the queue for the buses.... another 1 hr of waiting. Finally managed to board 170 and thought JB side should be smooth sailing.... boy how wrong I was. The human jam was even worse at JB immigration side..... so packed that they shut the escalators and the queues stretch all the way down to the bus bays......knn another 2 hrs wait to chop passport. Finally cleared and reach JB Sentral after taking 5 hrs just to cross the border.

Lesson learnt....... never go to JB during the holidays...... I will avoid going in again until next year after school reopens.
Old 29-12-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ballster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Just to share my FR from yesterday session.

I went to Saigon MP and did a special massage for the first time in JB.
OKT asked me if i come before, i said its my first time so i request to give me a lady with big neh neh.

Once im in my room, the lady come in and looks reluctant to serve me. She even asked me if i want her or not. She throw attitude straightaway of cos i dont want la, i told her I don’t want. Then OKT come in and say, you say you want big neh neh, take this one. Being a first timer, i suck thumb lor, then just proceed with the lady.

So it started a bit awkward, she dont like me i dont like her so i just close my eyes and lay down the bed then she massage me. I told myself just enjoy the session as i paid for it already.

After the massage, we went to shower and she took of her towel, walaowey the boobs really big sia, so her looks grew on me after the shower. She is not skinny, boobs maybe C or bigger. She has some back tattoos, 1 star tattoo on the left tummy and 2 small stars tattoo om the right cheeks on her face.

Proceed with the special massage, her B2B is quite power, she licked my balls and inner thighs and she flick my dick coz he is not responding then we both laugh, then awkwardness is gone. After then she sucked my nips and proceed with HJ. Ill give it to her, shes very good. After few minutes i came and she asked me if i want FJ. I said i dont want and maybe next time. She keeps on giving me the come lets fuck i want your money face and i keep on rejecting her.
Then she keeps on slapping my butt. In the end the session became better. Lol.

Looks: 6/10 looks late 30s
Body: 8/10 for boobs lover. She has some nice light brown nips
B2B: 9/10
Massage: 7 her head massage is okay, the rest is so so only
HJ: 9/10
BBBJ: 8
Old 29-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
freeman82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballster View Post
Just to share my FR from yesterday session.

I went to Saigon MP and did a special massage for the first time in JB.
OKT asked me if i come before, i said its my first time so i request to give me a lady with big neh neh.

Once im in my room, the lady come in and looks reluctant to serve me. She even asked me if i want her or not. She throw attitude straightaway of cos i dont want la, i told her I don’t want. Then OKT come in and say, you say you want big neh neh, take this one. Being a first timer, i suck thumb lor, then just proceed with the lady.

So it started a bit awkward, she dont like me i dont like her so i just close my eyes and lay down the bed then she massage me. I told myself just enjoy the session as i paid for it already.

After the massage, we went to shower and she took of her towel, walaowey the boobs really big sia, so her looks grew on me after the shower. She is not skinny, boobs maybe C or bigger. She has some back tattoos, 1 star tattoo on the left tummy and 2 small stars tattoo om the right cheeks on her face.

Proceed with the special massage, her B2B is quite power, she licked my balls and inner thighs and she flick my dick coz he is not responding then we both laugh, then awkwardness is gone. After then she sucked my nips and proceed with HJ. Ill give it to her, shes very good. After few minutes i came and she asked me if i want FJ. I said i dont want and maybe next time. She keeps on giving me the come lets fuck i want your money face and i keep on rejecting her.
Then she keeps on slapping my butt. In the end the session became better. Lol.

Looks: 6/10 looks late 30s
Body: 8/10 for boobs lover. She has some nice light brown nips
B2B: 9/10
Massage: 7 her head massage is okay, the rest is so so only
HJ: 9/10
BBBJ: 8
Which Saigon bro?
Old 02-01-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
mitchyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, any of bro have tried this bookinggirlonline.com ? is this site legit or scam? need to pay deposit first so it got me wondering a bit. Haha
Old 04-01-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ballster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman82 View Post
Which Saigon bro?
Saigon 1 bro.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Newcomer2015 is Cool - loads of Potential

Go to Poseidon today, nice service. Will go again. Nina service good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1