The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
You are serious ? I can ask my old supplier.

ImmatureBoy. One pill won't work. Need to have a course to be effective.
Birth control pills always sold out in pharmacy HHAHAAH
Old 24-11-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Lonegnmn is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
You are serious ? I can ask my old supplier.

ImmatureBoy. One pill won't work. Need to have a course to be effective.
Thanks to the bros for the advice. The site sponsor was able to pull through. But as till have some weekend left I’m looking for something else now. Would be greasy if you could help.

Anyone have contact of. A FL who is not a pro? Like an office lady or a student? I’m taking about premium quality - happy to pay what is we’re but expect a well round girl in terms of looks and personality- again not a pro.

Would be great if she had a place I could meet her at too!
Old 25-11-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonegnmn View Post
Thanks to the bros for the advice. The site sponsor was able to pull through. But as till have some weekend left I’m looking for something else now. Would be greasy if you could help.

Anyone have contact of. A FL who is not a pro? Like an office lady or a student? I’m taking about premium quality - happy to pay what is we’re but expect a well round girl in terms of looks and personality- again not a pro.

Would be great if she had a place I could meet her at too!
did they have a true bi girl ? nice.

FLs, well, you may have to put an ad in Locanto or search
Old 25-11-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbondy2k View Post
First time Going to Manila for business. I will be there for 6 days.

Any brothers can help?

1) In wechat what type of scam are common?
2) If I take a girl from social media/street/freelancer to hotel for over night, if she run away midnight while sleeping with valuables how to prevent?
3) Hotel check the girls ID?
4) Is Makati is convenient to go around in public transport like MRT?
5) Any budget hotels suggestion?

Thanks
since nobody replied.
1) there are lot of scams and some gems. The trick is to find out which is which, especially since almost everybody has a smart phone and learnt how to scam
2) well, lock your valuable, and if in doubt, a) don't get too drunk when taking the girl or kick her out after ST. That is one reason I stick to known girls, not super models but very safe
3) not necessary. Some hotels check, some hold ID (that ID itself is a joke, I met a few girl who were under age but carrying sister's ID -told them to fuck off) And almost every place says they have no responsibility - for anything. Including car parks, where they charge but zero responsibilty. Or building doing construction, and if something fall on you and die, sorry, we told YOU to be careful. Pain or cement fell on your car ? sorry - you didn't see the notice 'construction on going - caution'
a majory Road slides off and car gone and people dead ? - Even Government road department - sorry, we had notice saying "pass safely" so we are not responsible if the road slide off. No, you don't tell me to inspect and close it if it is dangerous !! Welcome to Philippines
4) stick to Grab. Trains arent that convenient in Manila.
5) search in Agoda. I prefer Great Eastern because it is a bit cheaper, old, and has 24 hour room service food. And just 2 minutes to P Burgos red light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
why dun you post here to ask...our legal sponsor...

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=689898
You mean " official Sponsor" ??
Old 25-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

in sbf any advertiser is considered a legal sponsor...we dun use "official"...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
in sbf any advertiser is considered a legal sponsor...we dun use "official"...
😂 If you say so.. 👍👍
Old 26-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
athrunzala86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi will be heading to makati area in december any bros here got fl contacts to intro? Would prefer a slim size lady.. any clubs which u guys can intro?
Old 26-11-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by athrunzala86 View Post
Hi will be heading to makati area in december any bros here got fl contacts to intro? Would prefer a slim size lady.. any clubs which u guys can intro?
Clubs ?

Not in Makati. But Pasay.
Old 26-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Clubs ?

Not in Makati. But Pasay.
Oh whats the club name that you recommend?
Old 27-11-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!

Quote:
since nobody replied.
1) there are lot of scams and some gems. The trick is to find out which is which, especially since almost everybody has a smart phone and learnt how to scam
2) well, lock your valuable, and if in doubt, a) don't get too drunk when taking the girl or kick her out after ST. That is one reason I stick to known girls, not super models but very safe
3) not necessary. Some hotels check, some hold ID (that ID itself is a joke, I met a few girl who were under age but carrying sister's ID -told them to fuck off) And almost every place says they have no responsibility - for anything. Including car parks, where they charge but zero responsibilty. Or building doing construction, and if something fall on you and die, sorry, we told YOU to be careful. Pain or cement fell on your car ? sorry - you didn't see the notice 'construction on going - caution'
a majory Road slides off and car gone and people dead ? - Even Government road department - sorry, we had notice saying "pass safely" so we are not responsible if the road slide off. No, you don't tell me to inspect and close it if it is dangerous !! Welcome to Philippines
4) stick to Grab. Trains arent that convenient in Manila.
5) search in Agoda. I prefer Great Eastern because it is a bit cheaper, old, and has 24 hour room service food. And just 2 minutes to P Burgos red light

Thank you bro etsys

I truly appreciate your detailed inputs. My office is near Ortigas. So I am thinking to stay in Red Planet Manila Oritigas or Go Hotels Ortigas

I finish work by 5.0 PM. Any place nearby SM Megamall? Any freelancer at Mall? Any specific malls girls hang around?

Thanks once again
Old 27-11-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh whats the club name that you recommend?
Eastern Asia. Then again you didn't say what club. Like free Lance club ? Or Ipanema like club ? Or very OL type ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbondy2k View Post
Thank you bro etsys

I truly appreciate your detailed inputs. My office is near Ortigas. So I am thinking to stay in Red Planet Manila Oritigas or Go Hotels Ortigas

I finish work by 5.0 PM. Any place nearby SM Megamall? Any freelancer at Mall? Any specific malls girls hang around?

Thanks once again
That's ok. Generally I don't see much success in malls unless one is white.

Trinoma has occasional success but again hit or miss.

Btw somebody mentioned cheap girls. How is this for cheap ?

Old 27-11-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=etsys;18076575]Eastern Asia. Then again you didn't say what club. Like free Lance club ? Or Ipanema like club ? Or very OL type ?

Freelance clubs? Able to find slim nice ladies? Whats the rate like? Sorry really a newbie in manila haha
Old 27-11-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Hi etsys
Would prefer a freelance club where i can hopefully find some ladies to bring back? Haha whats the rates like for the fl there?
Old 27-11-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi etsys
Would prefer a freelance club where i can hopefully find some ladies to bring back? Haha whats the rates like for the fl there?
I can't remember success in freelance clubs. Looks up xxyyzz

No recommendation other than that.

I prefer to spend a bit, save hassle of horrible Manila traffic, and order room service. From Malate to Makati can take 3 hours. Or 15 mins.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can't remember success in freelance clubs. Looks up xxyyzz

No recommendation other than that.

I prefer to spend a bit, save hassle of horrible Manila traffic, and order room service. From Malate to Makati can take 3 hours. Or 15 mins.
Ok thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1