The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2018, 03:43 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

XH will be back few day later still can reach her by wechat
Old 11-11-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massage9988 View Post
XH will be back few day later still can reach her by wechat
sian, still few days later
Old 12-11-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mrhermes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes Tracy is still here
Old 12-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2624 / Power: 14
justfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhermes View Post
Yes Tracy is still here
really, anyone can confirm
Old 13-11-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 21
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justfuck View Post
really, anyone can confirm
Yes she is still around but not for long
Old 13-11-2018, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by steroidfreak View Post
Yes she is still around but not for long
Bro, when bring in violet? Miss her leh.
Old 13-11-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Wah.... Put in request.... Can I have yaya pls.... Hehe
Old 13-11-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

If Tracy is still here, she is worth a try.
Thank you steroidfreak for the confirmation.
Old 13-11-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

hi Bros, wanna tell about my experience, that time went for my 1st visit to Soda and will be my last experience there

so at the agreed timing, i arrived there, then when i entered, she told me to take a shower and pee, then she went out of the room...i waited for 20 mins...i thought what's happening, where was she? so i dressed, opened the door and looked at the counter girl...and then Soda was standing there

then i went back to the room and she also entered the room, then she started saying "if u not happy, u can go...".....i was like wtf?

she said something to the effect of : "i don't like people to rush me, i start whatever time i want..." wth?

does she have a point there or not? tao nao pai is it? i ask u, if for example she has a customer who booked her at 5pm for 1 hr, means he expects to leave at 6pm
then if Soda suka suka waste time shower or what then she starts her massage at 5.20pm, then what time is she gonna finish? 6.20pm? what about the customer? what if he has other errands, what if he has to go?
what if the customer went for massage during his lunchtime and he has to go back to the office? and she said that?

then she continued talking, tried to snook me, after she finished talking, luckily i asked her back; but i spoke to a lady on the phone just now, it was supposed to be you, who agreed at the supposed timing.
then she said "huh?", "was it me u spoke to?"...then i said yeah, should be, because the other counter girl told me it was you, otherwise why would u be here now? then she diam diam nothing to say, continued the massage

so throughout the whole session she put on a black face, not happy.

she also said i complained a lot about the pain. wth? i told her no i'm not complaining. it's just that your massage makes me feel pain, so i groan due to the pain.
since when i complained about her massage? it's like if someone punches me, obviously i feel pain and i scream out in pain.

talking about pain, i remembered when she pressed down on my stomach, she used so much of bloody strength to press down, she did it for at least 20 seconds. it was really painful.
and then later she said it's not like she wants to purposely cause me pain but that i complain too much. she's just saying that to bluff me. she purposely did it to torture me, very dishonest and cunning person she is.

the reason why i am writing this is because even after a few weeks, i still feel pain in my tummy now, i might probably have to go for a checkup. my fear is that probably my intestines have been hurt due to the excessive strength she applied while pressing down on my stomach.

what happens if i do need to go to hospital for an emergency? what if the doctor tells me i need to go for surgery? she going to pay me? bs.
and u guys mentioned she 'went back to thailand', what does that mean? that means she's doing this on social visit, which is illegal right? anything wrong happens and she can just scoot away on a flight back home.
is she going to be accountable? this is very impt, pls think about this bros.

i will never go back, if i do, my intestines will most probably rupture. i don't feel comfortable around her.

this place and attitude of the girls all scream red flags. it had always been so difficult to call and book. once i called and the counter girl hanged up the phone and took out the phone to prevent people from calling in, so that it's always engaged.
Old 14-11-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Is Bao Er still in business or not? Seems to me she MIAed these few days. Really want to test her skills and compare with LLJ's.

Anybody tried this heavily marketed An Qi in Aljunied?
Old 14-11-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Is Bao Er still in business or not? Seems to me she MIAed these few days. Really want to test her skills and compare with LLJ's.

Anybody tried this heavily marketed An Qi in Aljunied?
Bao-er? I thought she left two years ago
Old 14-11-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mewdust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bao Er still around. I have her contact and willing to exchange.
Old 14-11-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She went back to China for a break today, she's returning on the 21st.
Old 14-11-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

my regular jg master still in action.
Old 15-11-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 20
Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!

Can intro? Very new to his juagen scene.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread