The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lingam or jua gen or prostate

There’s a new shop Laks Thai at Sukhumvit 20. Similar pricing.
2200b for 1h and 2400b 1.5h
Think targeted at PRC cos all your adverts in Chinese on Wechat.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 14
babycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to behold

Wanted to ask a question about the spring massage for the juagen is called signature massage or it’s not listed in there ?
Old 14-10-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 13
MariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of lightMariusP is a glorious beacon of light

@Babycake : Kaisay Massage
Old 19-10-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I saw a sign "Chawan Thai Karsai" somewhere in Suk Soi 19. Haven't managed to check it out tho.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
trafficgokil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone here tried both Spring Massage suk 24 Karsay Package and Yoni Thai Spa Dragon package ? Both 90 mins at 2300 I think; which one good jg?
Old 27-11-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tekocong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_ger View Post
Just found a great place for prostate massage. Surprised to find this, and service was fantastic with a few fairly pretty SYTs. When you enter, you will not see the prostate massage menu, so ask for it. Counter lady speaks English

Near Udom Sok BTS massage (5mins walk from station) called Savanna Massaage. Should be able to find on google map. Was initially worried as very secluded area. But the facilities in there are well-kept and clean.

The massage was my first try for prostate massage and I’m definitely hooked. Helped that it was a slim and pretty SYT working on me, so plenty of mood. Also quite skillful as they stress on health massage and not Bangkok fast do-and-shoot. Will surely return for 2nd round.
Just tried SYT at Savanna. It was a total waste of money. Didn’t enjoy the so call “p” massage. The old aunty at Soi 22 recommended by one bro didn’t even need to insert finger, just massage outside & I came like no tmr. I also tried Spring last trip and it was so much better & professional - unfortunately no release.
Don’t recommend Savanna at all.
Old 29-11-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
trafficgokil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time tried jg at Yoni Spa took the 90 mins PKG for 2200. Not sure if one can release after the pain squeeze.

Looking to try Spring Massage next time
Old 01-12-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried the 90min kaisay treatment at Spring Massage’s Asoke outlet.
Purely professional, no nonsense treatment. My ML had a mask and even gloves on throughout.
It’s somewhat different from the jg that I’ve received in Singapore from the likes of Ling Ling Jie. I can’t recall her touching my shafts much, but she did press a lot of points on the balls, perineum and the abdomen. There was also some hot stone used.
While it did feel great, not too sure about its effectiveness.
I went to 7 Heaven after that and couldn’t get hard for rd 2.
Maybe need to wait a few days for its effects to come out.
Old 21-12-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros I tried the kaisay massage at spring. will definitely recommend! professional and even though the massage is uncomfortable, I can feel the effects still! was wondering if any other bros that tried got lobang for something similar in SG? and also how often need to maintain? thanks bros!!
Old 21-12-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light
hi bros I tried the spring massage at bkk last week. will definitely recommend, can still feel the effects! any bros that tried also can share lobang if SG have something similar? also, how often need to maintain? thanks bros!!
Old 21-12-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

hi bros i went to try the kaisay massage at spring. will definitely recommend, can still feel the effects 1 week later. any bros can suggest if SG have similar treatment like this and got lobang? also, how often need to maintain? thanks in advance!!
Old 21-12-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

I thought the best JG is simply a BJ ?
Old 21-12-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Spring massage masseur number 4. Massage damn good. Knows what she is doing and manage to push the air out of my stomach.
Old 30-12-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 13
Naproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to behold

Which spring massage branch you guys visited, Phrom Phong or Asok?
Was wondering whether is there any difference in standard between these 2 different branches.
Old 30-12-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naproxen View Post
Which spring massage branch you guys visited, Phrom Phong or Asok?
Was wondering whether is there any difference in standard between these 2 different branches.
Phrom phong for me. Didn't try the asoke one cause I comfortable and like the technique used by the masseur so always asked for her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1