The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold
Just how much is enough?

There Max sat in his empty room. Just a day before he had a big quarrel with Yan. One quarrel that changed everything. Just how much more could Max go through?

It was 12am. And Max couldn't control his feelings. He was devastated. He looked around his room. Messy, dirty and alone. He divorced his wife, just so he thought would have a great ending. He squeezed his palms hard, his head preoccupied with a betrayal he would have never thought would happen. His eyes teary. Gone were his accounts. And he wagered all his money on a multilevel company that promised great returns. Or was it purely just something he had to do to get close to Yan?

Max stared at his phone. As he looked at all the photos, and the more he looked, the more unbalanced he became.

Yan: Let's break off! You have nothing left for me to spend! I'm packing my clothes and leaving!

Max: But... we were fine isn't it? Look, I've spent everything on you! Whatever you wanted, I've bought it and spent it all just for you! Look at all these supplements. You wanted to rise in the ranks and I was the one who supported you all these while!

Yan: And so? I'm all done with you. We need to go our separate ways!

Max: No! I've listened to all your commands and did everything you asked me to. I've lost too much. I divorced my wife for your sake and you promised to divorce too! But look at what's happening! 2 years and you are still not divorcing your husband!

Yan: It's got nothing to do with you! It was your one sided thinking!

Max: Was it because of the big boss?

Yan: What big boss. I do not know what you are talking about?

Max: Stop pretending! I saw your sms.

Yan: What the hell? Why are you looking into my phone?

Max: Why can't I! Ain't we a couple? You've been living with me for so long!

Yan: ....I'm leaving whether you like it or not.

Max: If you go, I will expose all our relationships into our group chat and all over the internet! If I die, I will bring you down with me!

Yan: F you. You are just a useless coward. For now and forever.

Yan stormed out of the flat as she went off. And Max started to tear. He felt bad and immediately he ran out of the house to try and bring her back. He ran down the stairs, hoping to reach her in time.

Just when he reached the first floor, he saw Yan entering the 7 series bmw and the guy seemed all familiar. The big boss she recruited into her downline. He somehow knew that Max would be somewhere near and his eyes went around looking for Max and true enough, he stared at him as he cupped Yan's breasts on purpose as she closed the door. As he stepped on the accelerator, he horned, just to provoke Max.
Old 15-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of
Re: Just how much is enough?

OMG!! Welcome back, bro Coffeecans!!
Old 15-10-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Good to see u back with another exciting piece.
Old 15-10-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Dun think I read any of your stories. But from the respond here. U have my support!
Old 15-10-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

great start TS....
Old 16-10-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope to read more. Bro.
Old 16-10-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 16-10-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 16-10-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this story.
Old 16-10-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster

Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Good to see u back with another exciting piece.
Thanks GrieGzEters
Old 16-10-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
OMG!! Welcome back, bro Coffeecans!!
Thanks JizFries
Old 16-10-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Flashback to 3 years ago.

Yan was here for work. And the pay was good. She was of some mixed blood of Taiwan and Japan. Huge eyes, long silky hair and her body was something to die for. But her temper wasn't the best, highly impatient and menacing. Bossy to an extent that everyone shrouded from her.

She knew that with her young looks and body, she would be able to get what she wanted even though she was married overseas and had a child. She knew just having a high pay wasn't enough to satisfy her.

She was approached by one of her distant friend about joining this multilevel company. And it took them months before she agreed. And so the journey began when she started recruiting.

Of course, her criteria had to be clear. Rich, sustainable income or rather excessive income. And of course, male. She looked through her mobile phone to get the call lists. As she wrote it on her notebook, she grinned. There were some that she got to know during her work experience. After a good 30 minutes, her list was full.

Now was the filtering part. As she started to write their income levels, somehow or rather, something came to her mind. Due to her competitive nature, she circled one potential name - Edward. And wrote - Married, but soon mine to do my bidding.

She smiled as she walked to the bathroom, looked at the mirror and stared at it as though she was the evil queen in Snow White. As she undressed herself, she had already thought of the plan of action.

One that would let her jump pin levels and money. Even when she's just a newbie to the business.
Old 16-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of this nice story ts.
Old 16-10-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14033 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

I remembered TS wrote a very nice juicy story about an affair with a PRC lady!
Old 16-10-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
I remembered TS wrote a very nice juicy story about an affair with a PRC lady!
Thanks for remembering
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1