The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AtomicH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-qing-massage/

Any bro tried to book her with English or translate? Any success?
Old 09-11-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.online/mu-mu-massage/

Even tho in the photo she look like she put on a heavy make up, when i get to see her in person, i personally feel that the make up is not very heavy. And even look prettier in person compared to photo and probably look like she is in her mid twenties.. She is not slim but not plump either and quite curvy. Overall I would say she is a 7.5. Natural, firm B cups and she is accommodating to let you play with them.

She understands English and can give you simple instructions but you can't really have a conversation with her. She seemed shy and self conscious when talking to me.

Overall her service was quite mechanical and business like but she really put in effort and her massage is quite hard and good.

However when she told me she had finished already and when i check my time, i was surprised even though I had only paid for 1 hour only. She extended for another 10 to 15 min for me

She even asked me to visit her again soon. Of Course
Old 09-11-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

http://beautycastle.org/apple-massage-hj-bbbj/

Visited her 2 weeks back. Place quite discreet. Had the entire place just to herself that day. I was greeted with a warm smile while and she was in a sexy lingerie. First look is the same as photo. Safe entry and went to shower straight.

Gave me a cup of warm water(that day too cold cause of torrential rain). Started with back massage and chit chat a little bit. Quite cute la cause she's trying to improve her English. But her massage so-so only la.

Ask me to turn, then she went out for like 2 mins. Came back with a cup of water then she start to lick my top, thigh, balls then my little brother. Revealed her tits and started to breast fuck her.

After awhile, she took the warm water and gave me the hot & cold bbbj. Sensational. Last time I had this was in JB. Personally I've not experience girls who can do BBBJ for quite awhile, but she really can do it. Finally cum in her mouth. Showered then chit chat awhile since she has no appointment for a bit.

Overall.
Looks: 8/10 - same as photo
Massage: 6/10 - I prefer those hard massages
Service: 9/10 - service oriented with gfe
Rtf: Yes. Cannot wait for it.

Cheers!
Old 13-11-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential
Any FR on Xixi?

https://sglonelyguys.online/xi-xi-massage/
Old 13-11-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

FR on BiBi (Baby) ( https://sglonelyguys.online/bi-bi-massage/ )

FR is based on my personal experience and opinion. If yours is different, don't blame me.

Location is good for Drivers as can park at her condo I think. About 5 min walk from mrt for foot soldiers. But there’s no shelter so rip if rain heavily.

Look wise don’t look like her adv. PS a bit too much and she’s definitely not as fair as what the photos shows. Won’t reject, average imho but definitely not chio type.
Pre-milf is my Guess near to 30.

Decent massage and she claims she has a cert.
Do JG as well but hers is focus on the groin area and rarely touch my kkj.

Strip SN during sensual. Big B to C I think. Big nip but say sensitive so cannot zhut. Pretty vanilla sensual with limited playability. But somehow her hj feels pretty shiok.

Maybe got Bros feedback to her, but no hp usage and no time eating for me compare to previous FR.

Rtm maybe to try 90 min for her JG since not much options atm for JG ML.

Btw, she works 5.5 workday, end in the evening on weekdays, sat only half day, rest on Sunday. So if wanna look for her, take note of her timing to avoid disappointment.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 14-11-2020, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
troyku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Cheryl (https://sglonelyguys.online/cheryl-massage/). Thought will try after reading this thread.

Overall not bad. She knows what she's doing and does it very clearly and professionally. She is very pleasant and makes you feel at ease. English is quite good.

Location: 8. Easy to find with instructions. Very discrete entrance. I drove, lots of parking nearby. Public transport I think is a bit more difficult. Room is very cozy, clean.

Look: 6-7/10. Pictures on website is quite edited, discount maybe 30%.

Body: 7/10. Quite MILF. Really nice boobs to look and touch. Good looking pussy, clean shave

Massage: Depends what you want. She start with very light stroking all over, then slowly transition to adding nuru gel, gently teasing more and more. Her pacing is good, she really takes her time. Feels very nice but not if you want "proper" massage, but I didn't ask so maybe she can do also, I don't know.

HJ: 7. First time trying nuru gel. Very weird experience since u lose friction and the gel is quite hot when first applied but cools very quickly. I thought it will make it more difficult to cum but she manage it very quick. I think a little bit too fast, once she stop massage and move to HJ she just go for finish line. Prefer if can change the speed a bit, give bit of rest in between, etc.
Old 14-11-2020, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
troyku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hm, I try to post FR here but nothing appear. Some issue?
Old 14-11-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
sumsee90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried Jessie for her JG / manhood trimming recently?
Old 14-11-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 4
Huaifeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuaifeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.online/eva-massage/

Tried her recently. Pleasant personality. C/D cup size, soft. Good massage techniques for me and depends on chemistry with her can explore other services.

Location near mrt but diff to park if you are driving.
Old 15-11-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bro,
Can you please share ctc and damage.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchfries123 View Post
Maybe some of the brothers here have this contact.

I like to personally share a contact of mine who is ok with non speaking chinese brothers. So if u are other races, she is okay.

For me, I fail Chinese all the way la..hahaha..sibei jialat, and manage to get this contact from a fellow brother.

Located in a seemingly clean spa in Central with walking distance to MRT and nearby HDB parking, it is bright, legit and professional job.

The ML offers strong hard massage despite being small size. She is petite and slim, quite spicy and direct girl. Mid 20s, with colored hair. She gives free cupping or ear candling. Her massage is very good and hit all the points and backstepping is OOH LA LA. Got GQ but case by case basis.

Looks: 8/10 (for small frame, petite lovers)
Massage: 10/10 (will not regret)
Parking: 9/10 (nearby ample HDB parking, with MRT nearby)
GQ: 10/10 (she know the sensitive points of guys)
Overall: 8.5/10

Even if reject GQ if she somehow offer u, she will not black face and in fact, give her best at next visit. I think got sales quota to hit.

Open to exchange similar contacts.
Old 15-11-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 12
manas is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Says message only in Chinese. Does she speak any English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huaifeng View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/eva-massage/

Tried her recently. Pleasant personality. C/D cup size, soft. Good massage techniques for me and depends on chemistry with her can explore other services.

Location near mrt but diff to park if you are driving.
Old 16-11-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried this site before?

sgvipclubs.com

Last edited by yumihisoka; 20-11-2020 at 01:38 PM.
Old 19-11-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Basedshoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, anybody got recommendation for a good hard massage around north east/central?
Old 20-11-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
bigfathead76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

Thanks for the wonderful service. This is a genuine review…if don’t believe go ML section in sbf to see under good massage FR.
Old 20-11-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://sglonelyguys.online/yangyang-massage/

Just finished a session with yang yang,location quite discreet at a condo in north east.once in the room, she helped undress but i showered alone, massage is fantastic, hit all the aching spots on my back, neck and hands. Once massage done, power things next.. The juagen was sensual and i have to say the best in all my years of chionging..the licking of balls while hj was out of this world.. Need to try to believe..left a very happy man. Will rtf. Its been a long time since i write fr, but this lady although not a looker but service is top notch. And guys, we spend money to go for service and not to go marry 1 right? Anyway thats my personal opinion,btw,her looks will grow on you.. Best milf i had
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1