The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Beautiful Sunday

Have you ever have a day when you were just tired? Didn't want to do anything? That was me today.

I was laying on the couch wearing nothing but my boxers. As I was flipping through the channels to find something to watch, Robin walks in from her nap wearing nothing at all.

"Babe, I'm bored..." she pouts.

I laughed. "Well, it is lazy Sunday."

She smirks at me. "Why is your dick hard?"

I looked down to find my dick standing at attention through my boxers. I look back at her and say "Well it wants to be inside of you."

She laughs, walks over and kisses me. I kissed her back rubbing her sexy naked body.

"Mmmmmmm.." she reaches behind her to grab my dick and starts stroking me nice and slow. I moan and reach for her pussy. She gasps, eyes wide and moans seductively. Her hands stroke and pull my dick slowly as I rub her pussy in the same rythmatic beat.

After a while, Robin pulls off my boxers and straddles my hard dick and smiles.

"You are going to cum first."

I laughed. "Let's find out."

Robin grinned and slowly lower herself onto my throbbing hard on. She takes my swolled pole into her tight, wet pussy moaning as she sits.

"Shit! Hmmm... You keep getting bigger every time."

I grab her waist as I go deeper into her. I tilt my head back moaning loudly as I finally feel every inch being inside of her. She leans forward putting her hands on my chest and bounces on my dick, moaning louder and louder.

"Oh fuuuck!" she screams.

I groaned and smiled. "Can't wait to feel you cum."

She moans. "Shut up.." then stopped as she slowly get up.

"Hey wait... why the hell did you stop? I was enjoying that!"

She smirked. "Because I know how to make you cum." Robin turns around in reverse cowgirl. That's how I knew I was screwed. That was a position that will keep me cumming.

She sits down hard on my dick, screaming and making me moan.

"You... ah! You are going to cum Jordan.. mmmm!"

I smiled and place my hands on her smooth ass and squeezed it.

"Prove it."

She leans forward and starts to bounce hard on my dick. I watch her as her sexy ass bounces. Trying not to cum. But she was making it impossible as she increases her pace riding me as I slap her ass, leaving a hand print.

"Argh! Fuck! Robin! Shit! I'm cumming!"

"Oh my god! It's so warm baby..." I can't even respond as I cum inside of her.

Trembling. Robin turns around and cuddles into my body.

"Calm down.." she whispers and planted soft kisses on my neck and chest.

"Perfect." I whispered.

"Told you I'd make you cum first baby." she grins and lays her head on my chest.

I smile, kissing her forehead as I close my eyes as the afternoon faded

E N D
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1