The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
saikungslitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anna, My Elder Sister

Great share, thanks!
Old 07-09-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chapter 5

The party starts to heat up.

The invites popped into Charles and Alice’s inbox the following Monday, inviting them to the first fantasy party the following Saturday.

“It says, 'Dress as sexy as you dare.' What do you think that means?” said Alice.

“Well, for men, I guess it is just a choice of whether I wear trousers and a shirt or jeans and a shirt. There aren’t really that many options, not sure about what you would wear I guess go with what you feel comfortable in,” said Charles looking over Alice’s shoulder at the screen.

“I will have to think about it, we have a few days to find something to wear and if necessary we can always go shopping,” said Alice turning and grinning at Charles.

“Oh great, as if you needed another reason to spend our hard-earned money.”

“I am glad you said our hard earn money and not your money, if I do have to buy something it will be worth it, surely you want your wife to look her best and make you proud?”

“There is no comeback to that, you’ve got me,” laughed Charles.

Lucy and Michael opened their email a day later and immediately started to make plans for the weekend. Lucy selected her dress and arranged to get her hair done and have her legs and bikini area waxed.

For Michelle and Richard, there had been no email as they had been invited on the Friday night after they got cleaned up, discussing the party plans with Catherine and Robert over a bottle of wine.

Richard thought that Robert and Catherine would have liked to have gone further that night, but he had not recovered from the blowjob Catherine had given him and he did not want to scare Michelle off the whole idea. He need not have worried as since that night Richard had noticed that Michelle was much more comfortable with the thought of the party, and had even talked about actually swapping with Robert and Catherine.

On Saturday night Robert and Catherine prepared for the party and then went to get ready themselves for the night’s fun.

“Remember Catherine this will be their first time, I will explain the rules for the night and then we will get the party started,” said Robert.

“Should be a good night; we might have to keep Lucy in check, but then so long as we ensure that they understand that no means no and to respect others decisions, then everything should be ok,” replied Catherine.

“You look lovely I reckon that all the guys will fancy getting their hands on you,” responded Robert looking admiringly at his wife.

“You like it then?” said Catherine. “I had forgotten I had this thing,” she did a little twirl so that Robert could see the whole dress which was a black halter neck dress which flared out from the waist. She flicked up the hem to show the lace tops of hold ups and the little black thong she was wearing. “Sexy enough for the group do you think?”

“Definitely, I am looking forward to stripping that dress off you and watching the reaction of the others,” said Robert starting to walk toward her.

At that moment the doorbell went, “Seems as if somebody is here already, you had better answer the door and let them in,” said Catherine as she slipped into a pair of black high heels.

At the door were Charles and Alice, Robert ushered them into the living room. Charles as before was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and no tie.

“Wow, Alice that dress is stunning,” said Robert as he looked her up and down. Alice had, eventually, after much deliberation chosen to wear a tight black leather dress, which clung to every curve of her body.

“Thank you, Robert,” replied Alice, “I wasn’t sure what dress as sexy as you dare really meant, but I know that Charles likes this dress as he bought it for me a while back and it is not too revealing.”

“Well Charles you have excellent tastes, and Alice it really is sexy you have my vote,” smiled Robert. “Please make yourself comfortable, what can I get you to drink?”

The other four arrived at the same time and soon all were sitting in the living room nervously looking at one another.

Robert stood up, “Well guys, thank you for coming tonight we were not sure who was going to agree to this when it was proposed at the Dinner Party but we are both so glad that you have all agreed to partake in this erotic adventure. It has fallen to me to go through some rules which we would like you all to observe during the evening, there aren’t that many but they are really important. The first thing we would ask is that all mobile phones stay in your pockets or bags; preferably turned off. If for any reason, you need to make or take a call can we ask that you do so on one of the balconies. We are not sure what is going to happen tonight, but should anything happen we would like to ensure that it doesn’t turn up on the internet later.”

Robert held his hand up at this point and looked around the group, “I am not accusing anybody but we have all heard about people’s computers getting hacked and phones being stolen, we don’t want anything that happens tonight ending up on the internet, now do we?”

Everybody started nodding at this point.

Robert continued, “The next rule is the most important and that is No Means No, whatever happens tonight, nobody should be forced to do anything they don’t want.”

The nervous nodding in agreement continued.

Robert went to sit down and then seemed to remember something, “oh and there is one final rule I have forgotten to mention and that is, have fun.”

After Robert had finished his little speech everybody sat looking at one another.
Old 07-09-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

“So, what happens now?” asked Charles.

“Well, now,” replied Catherine, “we have a few drinks and relax, I think it is a little too early to play, and besides it might be better if we all have a few drinks to settle the nerves. We have all tonight there is no hurry.”

“Yes,” chimed in Lucy, “Saturday night TV is rubbish, anyway.”

Catherine laughed, “Now we thought that tonight would be a chance to fulfill your fantasy, Charles, of watching and being watched. We also remembered that the rest of you had expressed a desire to do something similar.”

There were murmurs of agreement from the group, as Robert stood up and offered to refill people’s glasses.

The next few hours progressed nicely with the drinks flowing and soon everybody was very relaxed. Robert and Catherine were sitting on the two-seater leather sofa, Catherine leant in and kissed Robert on the neck murmuring “Think it is time to start and warm things up a little, they are going to need a push.”

“I think you are right,” whispered Robert as he placed his hand on her knee slowly moving it up her leg.

Catherine placed her hand on his crotch.

Richard pulled her left leg over his and slid his hand up her stockings so as to reveal her thong, he gently stroked her pussy through the material whilst kissing her passionately. Breaking the kiss, Catherine looked across at Charles, who was watching intently, she smiled at him raised her eyebrows and slightly nodded at Alice.

Charles smiled back and turned to look at Alice. She had been watching Catherine, and Robert also, and knew what Catherine was insinuating. Alice looked at Charles and nodded. With slightly trembling hands, he moved towards her and they kissed. His hands caressing her thighs as she strokes his crotch through his trousers.

They turned back to look at Robert and Catherine, who was looking across at them keenly, Robert was still rubbing Catherine’s pussy through her thong. Robert moved his hands to either side of Catherine and slipped his fingers inside the band of her thong. She raised herself up slightly and he pulled them down. She sat back down and raised her legs so that Robert could remove them completely; he let them fall to the floor.

Alice and Charles now started to kiss passionately and his hand now started to trace a pattern along the edge of her knickers, down the suspender strap and then across her thigh following the top of her stockings. Having completed its journey, his hand, then started its journey back the way it had come.

Alice shuddered at his touch and the excitement of knowing others were watching.

Robert looked around the room to see what the others were doing.

Lucy was sitting on Michael lap but was clearly grinding down onto his cock, looking intently at Alice’s covered pussy as she did so.

Richard was stroking Michelle's breasts through her dress, and she was stroking his cock through his trousers. Her eyes were closed, lost in the pleasure of the feeling. Richard's eyes were darting from woman to women trying to take it all in.

Catherine moaned as Robert slipped his fingers inside her cunt.

Charles pulled the thong to one side and pushed his fingers into Alice’s pussy so as to mirror Roberts movements. Alice groaned and threw her head back onto Charles' shoulder. She started to unbuckle his belt and quickly opened his trousers, pulling his erect cock out. She slid down his torso and started to suck his cock.

Lucy stood up and let her dress slide off her shoulders and fall to the floor. She was wearing a suspender belt and stockings but had no knickers or bra on. She turned to face Michael and knelt down between his knees quickly pulling his cock out from his trousers and began to lick and suck it greedily.

Richard stood up, as did Michelle. She hitched her dress up and pulled down her black knickers before sitting back down on the coach, Richard moved between her legs pushed them open wide so that he could see her pussy. He moved forward and slowly began to lick along the folds of her pussy. Robert moved his hand to either side of her pussy lips and prised them apart so that he could lick her clit. Michelle moaned softly and pulled Richards head onto her pussy.

Catherine and Robert were pleased to see that everybody was now playing with their own partners. This had the makings of being a great night. Catherine stood up, turned around and kneeled on the sofa with her hands holding the back of the sofa itself, she shook her arse at Robert who needed no other invitation to get behind her and slip his cock into her wet pussy.

Lucy did the same, and Michael started to fuck her as she knelt beside Catherine. The room was filled with the moans and groans of the couples.

Charles looked at his wife; she had stopped sucking his cock and was looking at the other couples across the room in rapture, not wishing to break her view, but wanting to join in the fucking, Charles positioned Alice on the floor and started to fuck her from behind. Her moans now joined those of the others.

Catherine could feel an orgasm building as Robert continued to pound into her. She turned her head to look at Lucy who was, in turn, looking at her. Lucy leant over, and their mouths met in a kiss, their tongues explored each other’s mouths and stifled their moans as their husbands’ cocks pounded into them.

Catherine’s broke the kiss and looked back along Lucy's body. She noticed Lucy's breast hanging down and swinging gently back and forth as Michael's thrusts rocked her.

Catherine now looked over her shoulder and between Robert and Michael where she could just see Alice being fucked by Charles, and right next to her was Michelle lying on her back her legs wide open with Richard between her legs fucking her hard and fast.

Despite having been involved in orgies before the sight was too much for Catherine and the orgasm, which had been building now washed over her. Robert speeded up and with a groan released his seed into Catherine's wet and dripping pussy. He remained in her as his cock slowly deflated and then withdrew. They turned around and sat down so they could take in the sight of their neighbours and friends still fucking.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Lucy was still being fucked next to them so Catherine lay down across Robert and shuffled underneath Lucy so that she might lick and fondle her boobs.

Lucy had been lost in her own pleasure, she had never felt so turned on and when Catherine's mouth started sucking on her nipples, it sent shivers down her body to meet the tingling coming from her pussy which now clamped tightly around her husband’s cock. She started to shake as another orgasm washed over her, and Michael could no longer hold back, and pulling out of her pussy, he came over her pert arse.

“Oh, fuck, don’t stop, don’t stop, oh god I am cumming,” said Alice breathlessly as she watched the scene unfolding in front of her. She was still in the doggy position, but the ecstasy of her orgasm caused her arms to give way, and she dropped to the floor.

Charles was holding on to her hips, and now that her arse was high in the air, he renewed his vigour pounding hard into his beautiful wife. The new angle, coupled with the sound of his Alice cumming in front of all the others was too much for him, and he felt the tightening of his cock as he emptied his cum into Alice.

That just left Michelle and Richard still fucking. Michelle was oblivious to the rest of the room having lost count of the number of orgasms she had had since Richard pushed his cock into her tight cunt. Richard now pulled out and she spun round to greedily lick her pussy juice off his glistening cock. She licked up and down the shaft and then took his cock deep into her mouth, working up and down, faster and faster. She felt Richard cock jerk as he started to cum. As the first spurt from his cock hit her tongue, she took her mouth off his cock, and the next two spurts went over her face and neck. Richard shook as he came down from the most incredible orgasm he had experienced, and Michelle looking up at him took his cock back in her mouth to lick up the last drops of his cum.

Everybody else was watching Michelle and Richard in amazement. Catherine got up and walked over to Michelle; she took her hand and pulled her to her feet and cupping her face in her hands, she kissed Michelle passionately on the lips the cum on Michelle's face transferring to Catherine's face. Helping Michelle to her feet, she led her off toward the bedroom, and a minute or two later the sounds of water running from a shower could be heard.

“If anybody else would like to get showered then they are welcome to use the other one,” said Robert pointing towards the other bedroom. “There are some towels on the bed for you.”

Robert looked over at Richard, “Shall we go and join our wives and get cleaned up?”

As Robert and Richard left the room. The others looked at one another with some embarrassment.

Lucy was the first to break the silence, “I can only speak for myself, but that was fun, and I certainly would like to go and get cleaned up, so I think I will nip off to the shower. Anybody care to join me?”

Lucy wasn’t waiting for an answer. She jumped to her feet, grabbed Alice by the hand and led her off toward the bedroom.

Charles looked at Michael not really knowing what to do now. He really wanted to join Alice in the shower but didn’t feel that he could just walk in on her and Lucy.

Lucy solved that problem; from the direction of the bedroom came the sound of a shower being turned on, and then Lucy appeared at the door. “Are you boys going to join us or sit there in an awkward silence for the next twenty minutes or so?”

“We were not sure if we were allowed to join you both,” replied Michael, answering for both him and Charles.

“Of course, we want you to join us. After all, I need somebody to wash my back,” said Lucy. “Unless Charles wants to?”

With that last sentence just left hanging she turn and disappeared back into the bedroom.

To Be Continued........ ........ ........
Old 07-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

出合い頭4秒ファック!

出演者

シリーズ クライマックス・ジパング

カテゴリ 顔に精液 オナニー 口内射精 潮吹き お掃除フェラ マンコぶっかけ テコキ発射 顔に大量精液 局部アップ 顔射

Tag: UNCENSORED, squirting, Facial cumshots, bukkake, masturbation, blowjob, cum eating

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._Hot_CZ016.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/782qlpn21x0...Z016.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/iks22df259f...Z016.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/t8ozie38fcq...Z016.part3.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/kz9q6ks4w0ze...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/r264yxuz0bnt...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/9j0h1qiu2h8s...part3.rar.html

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

突撃訪問!ファンのお宅でハメハメしちゃった – 米倉のあ

出演 米倉のあ

シリーズ —–

評価 評価表示 4.3 3投稿

女優タイプ AV女優 スレンダー

タグキーワード バック 中出し 口内射精 手コキ フェラ抜き 指マン 騎乗位 クンニ 自宅訪問 ファン ホットパンツ

Tag: UNCENSORED, Creampie, cowgirl, cum inside, fingering, cunnilingus, blowjob, handjob, cum eating, slender

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...HEYZO_1565.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/vlbfxelwc0j...1565.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/embqvlagqak...1565.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/xi95xop9yr8...1565.part3.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/5w9g5ehoaiw1...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/rwt5jqcyl5te...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/msq7vohyujdm...part3.rar.html
Old 07-09-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
phucquo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Camping for more
Old 08-09-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Moorthi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more..
Old 08-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Chapter 6

The morning after the night before.

It was the morning after the night before and Charles and Alice were both strangely quiet about the party they had attended. Both of them wanted to discuss it, but neither wanted to be the first to bring it up. Eventually, Charles felt that they couldn’t avoid it any longer and having made them both a coffee he tentatively broached the subject.

“Alice, what did you think about last night, I enjoyed it?” he asked as he handed over the cup.

Alice took a sip and thought carefully about her reply. She had enjoyed it and was still getting a tingle in her body every time she thought about her and Charles fucking in front of other couples.

“It was different,” she said a bit guardedly.

“What does that mean? Surely you either enjoyed it or you didn’t,” said Charles frowning.

“Of course I enjoyed it,” Alice replied with a smirk on her face. “Did you think I was going to say I hated it and never wanted to do it again?”

“Well, you had me going for a minute, yes,” said Charles. He tried not to show it, but he had definitely been worried that Alice had not enjoyed it and that the sexual adventure was going to be over before it had really begun.

“What was your favourite part of the evening then?” asked Alice.

Charles thought for a moment, “I enjoyed the whole evening it is hard to pick out one part of it, but I think the whole, whole,” Charles paused as he tried to think of the right word, “adrenaline rush, yes, that's the word, as we got started probably takes it.” Charles turned the question back on Alice, “and your favourite bit?”

Alice nodded in agreement with Charles choice, “I was so nervous at the start, but I think looking up when you were taking me from behind and seeing the other couples all fucking will be an image to treasure.”

There was another pause as both of them conjured up the images from the night before.

“Are we going to continue with the parties?” asked Charles.

“Well, we both have to agree,” said Alice, “that was the deal, what is the next one going to be. I am not sure I want to agree until I know what it is on the cards.”

“I don’t know, guess we will have to wait until Catherine and Robert send out the next invite. There might not be another party,” said Charles.

“Would it be a bad thing if we stopped now?” asked Alice, a quizzical look on her face, “am I not enough for you?”

“You are more than enough for me, if you want to stop say so and we will,” replied Charles.

Alice paused for a minute before replying, “No, not yet, besides, I think Lucy has set her eyes on you and I don’t want her hunting you down whilst I am not around. I think she was hoping for a bit of fun in the shower last night.”

“I can handle Lucy, besides nothing was going to happen in the shower last night we men need time to recover, you know,” laughed Charles, “besides I think she might have been more interested in you. You both looked like you enjoyed washing each other down.”

“It’s the handling of Lucy that has me worried,” grinned Alice, “and yes I did enjoy showering with Lucy. She has a lovely firm body and her skin is so soft, it is a different feel to a man’s.”

“Wow, who would have thought, my Alice has bi tendencies.”

“Perhaps” replied Alice coyly, “What about you, do you fancy Michael?”

“NO,” said Charles quickly.

“It’s okay, you know, this is the 21st Century,” said Alice, she loved winding Charles up.

“Not going to happen 21st Century or not. Michael is a great guy and all that, but I don’t fancy blokes.” Charles knew that Alice was winding him up and decided to have some fun of his own at her expense. “Now I would love to get my hands-on Lucy, she has a lovely arse and her tits are perfect.”

Alice scowled at him “Carry on talking like that and there will definitely be no more parties.”

“Okay, Okay, but seriously if we carry on going to these parties that is where this all seems to be heading.”

Alice nodded “Let's just take it slowly and see how things develop shall we.”

A similar conversation was also being held that same morning between Michael and Lucy.

Michael and Lucy talked about it in bed, both agreed that it had been a blast and that they definitely wanted to attend future parties.

“What do you want to do at the next party then?” asked Michael propping himself up on his elbows to look into Lucy’s eyes.

“Charles” was Lucy’s quick reply.

“What?” asked Michael

“Charles, you asked me what I wanted to do at the next party. I want to do Charles. I want to slowly strip his clothes off, revealing his chest, then I will rub my hands over his torso going lower and lower. Then I will unbuckle his belt and open his trousers. I will slowly slide down his body taking his trousers and underwear with me so that his cock, his long, firm, hard cock springs up in front of me. I will then kiss it, lick around the head before opening my mouth and taking him deep into my warm, wet mouth.” Lucy stopped and looked at Michael, she then looked down under the cover, “Well somebody is getting turned on by my fantasy, want to hear more?”

Michael nodded.

Lucy threw back the covers and slid down the bed.  “Well where was I, oh yes, I would kiss it, and then lick it first”.  She moved forward and planted a kiss on the head of Michael cock, she then kissed the head of his cock and licked around it.  Michaels cock grew even harder as she proceeded to lick it and he moaned slightly.

“I would then open my mouth and engulf it, taking it deep to the back of my throat.”  Looking up at Michael she opened her red lips and slowly lowered her mouth over the head and down the shaft.

With her mouth full she could no longer keep up a running commentary, but Michael did not care. Lucy moved up and down the shaft occasionally taking her mouth fully off his cock to lick around the head and down the shaft. She placed her hand on the shaft and slowly moved her hand up and down in time with her mouth. She could feel Michael getting harder and harder in her mouth and his breathing became shallower and faster as he neared climax.

Lucy suddenly stopped and removed her mouth, “When Charles is about to cum, I will stop, teasing and frustrating him, I would then push him onto his back and straddle him.” She knelt and then exactly as she had described she straddled Michael taking hold of his cock and placing it at the entrance to her pussy.

“When I got him like this I would lower myself onto his cock, feeling him fill my pussy with his hard manhood.” Lucy lowered herself onto his cock, her eyes were closed now but she continued to talk. “Would you like to see that, would you like to see his cock enter me, knowing another man was fucking your wife, well your wife was fucking another man he would be doing my bidding. I would then ride him hard, you know how I like to cum when I am on top, feeling his cock deep inside me, sliding in and out of my warm wet pussy, my juices running down his shaft. My moans becoming louder as I neared orgasm.”

Lucy stopped talking now and started to moan, her body started to shake as she came both from the pleasure of her husband’s cock and the thought of Charles fucking her in front of Michael. Lucy came hard, her juices running down Michaels cock and wetting the sheet around Michaels arse cheeks.

Lucy fell forward a bit and leaned down and kissed Michael, “Wow, that was intense. Do you want to see your wife being fucked by another man, seeing his cock going deep into my pussy, hearing my moans of ecstasy?”

“Oh yes,” panted Michael.

Lucy climbed off and turned around getting on her hands and knees, she shook her arse at Michael. “Once I have come I will get off and Charles will enter me from behind. He will grab my hips and ram his hard cock into me and fuck me hard. His grunts and groans will join my screams as he fucks me hard.”

Michael took the hint and got behind her, slowly he started to fuck her hard, he grabbed her hips to help pull her onto his cock as he rammed it home. His thrust became quicker and longer, his breathing shallower built up speed and his orgasm neared.

“Suddenly he pushes hard into me and I feel his cum spurt into my willing pussy, filling me up, I can feel him shaking as his cum runs out of my pussy down his cock.”

The continued commentary was too much for Michael and his cock started to pulse, his cum squirting into Lucy’s pussy. They remained locked together, silent, as Michaels cock slowly deflated, only the sound of their breathing could be heard.

They both flopped onto the bed and kissed. Drawing back Lucy looked deep into Michael’s eyes “Do you want it to happen, I want it to happen, I want to fuck Charles and I want to see you fuck Alice.”

Michael kissed Lucy, “Let’s hope it happens soon.”

Old 08-09-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

For Michelle and Richard, the night before was the second time they had played with or in front of the hosts and they were starting to feel more comfortable.

As with the others, it was Richard who brought up the subject the next morning asking Michelle if she had enjoyed the night and she was prepared to go to the next party.

Michelle nodded, whilst she knew she was coming over as all shy and innocent, secretly she was enjoying the thrill of it all. A few weeks ago, if someone had told her that she would have sex in front of others and even suck another man’s cock in front of her husband who was getting his cock sucked by the guy's wife she would have thought they were mad. Now though the repressed inner Michelle was starting to escape and she was after more. She was not sure how much further she wanted to go, the thought of another guy fucking her excited and thrilled her, but she was not sure she could cope with seeing Richard fucking another woman. She didn’t think it would be fair for her to ‘have fun’ whilst denying Richard his but she would continue for the time being.

The hosts, Catherine and Robert after early morning sex discussed the previous night and what they were going to do for the next party.

“I think we should leave it a couple of weeks, let them live with the thrill of what they have done so far and hopefully that will lead them to wanting more,” said Catherine.

“But what should the aim of the next party be? Some of the fantasies we heard that night do not lend themselves to four couples all playing together. The gangbang is great, but what about the other girls, or do you all lineup and we just work our way down the line?” asked Robert.

“Well, that is a possibility,” responded Catherine, “Perhaps we could combine fantasies, whilst one is getting fucked by all four guys, the three girls could play together thereby ticking off the lesbian fantasy.”

“Okay, that is a potential solution, but what about when we get to the two girls, one guy fantasy?” queried Robert. “I don’t remember any of the guys wanting to play with another guy.”

“True, but have we asked them, perhaps a couple of them secretly do, but didn’t want to say it on that night. I admit that some of the fantasies are going to prove to be a bit of a challenge, but none of them are insurmountable, we will work something out.”

“Still have decided what we are going to attempt on the next party,” reminded Robert.

“How about we ask them? Let’s speak to each couple over the week and see which fantasy they fancy attempting next,” said Catherine.

“It is worth a try and once we have chosen we can work on the logistics.”

Catherine knocked on the door to Charles and Alice’s apartment a few days later. Charles answered and invited her in.

“I will come straight to the point,” said Catherine, “We are asking all of you what you want to do as your next fantasy. “

“Ok,” said Charles looking at Alice. “We have sort of discussed the other fantasies and are not sure we wish to get involved in some of them.”

“Do you have any that you don’t want to do?” asked Catherine.

“Well the Slave one was a bit off putting for me,” said Alice, “I don’t like the idea of being so vulnerable.”

“That is understandable,” said Catherine nodding. “Me and Robert have discussed that fantasy and we think that we will attempt that towards the end and as it is Lucy’s fantasy she will be the only one to do it. If any of the others, yourself included want to be there, then great, but it will be her night and she will be the only one treated like a slave. If others then want to have a similar experience, we will hold separate nights for them.”

“Makes sense and sounds like a good idea,” said Charles.

“So, which of the other fantasies do you fancy trying next then?” said Catherine looking at both of them quizzically.

“The options are orgy, well more group fun, but with swapping if so desired, a male with two females, that is going to be interesting to organise as obviously as couples the numbers don’t quite work, but we have an idea as to how to get around that, clearly the same problem arises if you switch it around and have two guys to one female. Going to be honest here and say that in reality, that one is far easier to solve, won’t explain right now, but if it gets chosen we will explain further. The final one is a bit of light BDSM, spanking and whipping. Like the slave one, we are going to skip DP until later and again see who else wishes to try it, boundaries we have discovered are moveable. I know that private lap dance was an option but we figured that we would combine that one with another one as it is a fairly easy one to achieve.”

Catherine continued to look at them both waiting for their answer.

“Well,” began Charles, “as I said earlier, we have actually discussed this briefly and we think we would like to try the group fun. We think that we might be able to manage that fantasy, we are worried that we might get jealous seeing the other with somebody else but it is a fantasy we have discussed before and guess we won’t know unless we try it.”

“True, and remember as we said the other night, nobody should feel pressurised if you don’t like it or wish to stop, then you just have to say so.” Responded Catherine hoping that she was putting them at their ease. “Well, think that I had better get going, we will start the planning and let you know soon when the next party is going to be? Have you any weekends that you can’t make?”

Catherine asked this question specifically looking at Alice but Charles was the one to answer. “No, we are free for the next few weeks, we tend not to plan too far ahead.

“Great, well I will get going and hopefully we will all meet up soon.” Said Catherine.

Alice followed Catherine to the door, “Charles was being a bit thick back there, I knew what you were getting at, I am fine for the next couple of weeks,”

Catherine smiled, “Well, mother nature does have to be considered in these things it would be a shame to organise something and then for people to have to cancel. Well, me and Robert will have a little think and see what we can come up with, we will drop you an email with all the details once they have been sorted.”

To Be Continued......... ........ .........
Old 08-09-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

一本道 080917_563 高級ソープへようこそ 観月奏

タイトル: 高級ソープへようこそ 観月奏

出演: 観月奏

シリーズ:高級ソープ

ユーザー評価: ★★★★★ (1件)

Tag: UNCENSORED

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...080917_563.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/n3gu2u2axzu..._563.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/iz320ws58vk..._563.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/94log63eneu..._563.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/z2xp090k0fp..._563.part4.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/c7k15lgx5ims...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/xt433kk53sk8...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/5zpoy8dyz61r...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/q4zppw4cwhly...part4.rar.html

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

カリビアンコム プレミアム 090117_002 キャットウォーク ポイズン 163 超高級ソープ嬢を癒してあげよう!生島涼

出演:生島涼

カテゴリー:AV女優 痴女 美乳 中出し パイパン フェラチオ クンニ 生ハメ・生姦 美尻

スタジオ:MUGEN エンターテイメント

シリーズ:キャットウォークポイズン

Tag: UNCENSORED, Creampie, Shaved pussy, cum inside, nice ass, cunnilingus, blowjob, slut, bareback

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...090117_002.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/4cufw8eku9o..._002.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ytc5b56x2hk..._002.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/38cxrlkqhd3..._002.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ktoeshq7k5t..._002.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/2jp1xzpzgkj..._002.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/05i5g08rtpn..._002.part6.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/7ua1e1qw8hi..._002.part7.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/nccdnamh0sh..._002.part8.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/wfpmyrbxrg7t...rt1.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/yxjcoqgvzkix...rt2.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/49n8nb8ygfu6...rt3.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/6enq0tohtkpi...rt4.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/dl11v1xawr3x...rt5.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/ax70fpz3zcdx...rt6.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/3z76x44x57g5...rt7.rar .html
http://uploadrocket.net/co2ckudgyhin...rt8.rar .html
Old 08-09-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

White Lily 白百合

Directed By: Hideo Nakata
Written By: Junya Kato Ryuta Miyake
Produced By: Saori Nishio Masahiko Takahashi
Released: 11 Feb 2017 (5 months ago)
Runtime: 80 Mins
Genre: Drama
Countries: Japan
Languages: Japanese

Nikkatsu has rebooted the Roman Porno label and recommenced production of new works, reviving its function as a sandbox for playful experimentation with the aim of attaining new forms of cinematic expression. Hideo Nakata entered Nikkatsu as an assistant director and experienced several on-location shoots for Roman Porno soft-core series, but this film is the first Roman Porno title directed by Nakata himself. He challenges a lesbian world taking over from the old title spirits, with his respect for his master, director Masaru Konuma.

Download links:

[RG]
http://rapidgator.net/file/790eae230...part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/d6ce0900a...part2.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/0707357ed...part3.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/824584bad...part4.rar.html

[AF]
http://alfafile.net/file/rvTw/WLily2017.part1.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/rvTC/WLily2017.part2.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/rvTX/WLily2017.part3.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/rU8v/WLily2017.part4.rar

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

编剧: Han Dong-ho

类型:
制片国家/地区: 韩国
语言: 韩语
上映日期: 2015-04-30(韩国)
片长: 97分钟
又名: 姐妹情爱屋

种子下载:
http://www.666pan.cc/file-174952.html
http://amtnic.com/file/99bc5c8490dcd873.html

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

Mother’s Job 媽媽的工作

AKA : 엄마의 직업
Director : Do Bong-san (도봉산)
Cast : Naoho Ichihashi, Yumi Ishikawa, Keito Aoki
Language: Korean

Plot
A young man falls in love with his friend’s mother.

Download links:

[RG]
http://rapidgator.net/file/8274edd60...part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/60f6206f1...part2.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/4cc5ae3fe...part3.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/7e96df52a...part4.rar.html

[AF]
http://alfafile.net/file/rXaP/MJob2017.part1.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/rXa6/MJob2017.part2.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/rXaW/MJob2017.part3.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/rXaJ/MJob2017.part4.rar
Old 09-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Chapter 7

The next party and the couple swaps.

“I do hope we don’t bump into anyone,” said Alice as they got ready to leave the apartment.

“Why? We will be okay, it is only down a couple of floors,” replied Charles.

“I know, but you are dressed in a tuxedo and I have a bloody long coat on; if we bump into anybody who knows us they will wonder why, when we are not even leaving the block, we are dressed like we are,“ said Alice, looking at Charles with a concerned face

“Well, we'll just say we are off to a works charity evening,” said Charles, “and that we are just popping in to see Catherine and Robert before we head off.  Unless somebody then sits outside the apartment they have no reason to know that we didn’t leave.”

“Still doesn’t explain why I am wearing a full-length coat in the middle of summer,”

“Well, how about we say, we are off to a Bond and Burlesque night, which will most likely end up with us having sex with our neighbours,” said Charles with a laugh.

“Ha ha; let's not, shall we,” said Alice scowling at Charles.  “Still, I am looking forward to tonight; wonder what made them think of having a theme?”

“Well, I imagine they decided that the men will look very hot dressed in a tux and you girls will look very sexy in Basque’s and stockings; you certainly look gorgeous.”

“Good of you to notice.  Well, let’s get down there,” said Alice buttoning up her coat.

“You're keen to get the party started,” said Charles as he opened up the front door.

They managed to get down to Caroline and Robert's apartment without bumping into any other neighbours.  The others had already arrived when Charles and Alice were shown into the living room by Caroline, who was wearing a white Basque with intricate flower patterns on the two side panels.  She complimented the top with a white thong which, at the back where the white strip of material disappeared between her tight arse cheeks, was in the shape of a heart.  Her legs were covered in white stockings and she had a pair of white high heel shoes on her feet. 

Charles looked around at the other guys; while all were wearing tuxedos, only Robert had gone for the traditional black bow tie. Richard’s was blue whilst Michael had decided to leave his shirt undone and drape an untied bow around his neck, giving him an air of the strong determined type. Charles knew that Alice liked that look. 

Lucy walked over to Charles; she was dressed in a blue corset with black stockings on and a pair of blue knickers with black frills.

“Good evening, Miss Moneypenny, the name's Bond,” said Charles trying to say it in a Sean Connery Scottish accent.

“Not Miss Moneypenny, they flirt in the films but never get together. I, on the other hand, intend to bed you before this evening is out,” responded Lucy.

Charles was a little shocked at how forward, Lucy was but quickly composed himself. “In which case, what is your name?”

“Ooh let's see, I think I will be a Russian spy, Ivana Onatopp,” said Lucy, “What do you think of my outfit?”

“Then you must be the sister of the Russan spy Xenia from “Golden Eye”; your outfit is very nice, but you have told me you are a spy so you have just blown your cover,” responded Charles.

“It’s not the only...” started Lucy.

“I think you had better stop there; let’s go and get a drink,” interrupted Charles laughing and looking at Alice.

Alice and Lucy laughed as Lucy did a twirl, showing off her blue corset, “I did have a little black hat and long black gloves to go with this outfit but thought they might be a bit over the top.

“Not at all, is that not all part of the burlesque scene?” asked Charles.

“I don’t know,” said Lucy, “I just looked on the internet for ideas, Alice, what about you?”

“Pretty much the same,” said Alice. “We have always talked about going and watching a proper Burlesque show but have never quite got around to it.”

Joining the rest of the group, the conversation revolved around favourite Bond films and Burlesque, although everybody agreed that they knew very little about burlesque other than Dita Von Teese and that it involved women in sexy lingerie.

Caroline and Robert played the perfect hosts, making sure that everybody’s glasses were full and had even put out a few nibbles for the guests to eat, although nobody was keen to eat much as the nerves were too great.  As the conversation flowed all were wondering how things were going to get started.

Catherine placed her drink down on the table and announced: “Ladies, Gentlemen if you so desire shall we make our way through to the bedroom where we can get more comfortable.”  She turned and held out her hand to Richard, who took it, and she headed towards the door.

Lucy quickly walked over to Charles, and in a fake Russian accent said, “Well Mr Bond, I think we have some business to discuss.”  She put her arm through his and together they followed Catherine and Richard. 

Realising that there was obviously some unwritten rule at play tonight that the ladies were choosing the partners Alice looked at Michael and smiled, “Shall we follow?” she asked.

“Yes, lead the way,” said Michael putting his arm around her. “What was that about Bond and business?”

“Oh, it was a little joke they had when we arrived this evening.” replied Alice.

Michelle looked across at Robert. She was pleased that she had ended up with Robert; she felt comfortable with him and knew that he would be gentle and take things at her pace.  She had not been sure when they had arrived if she could have gone with either Michael or Charles, but had no qualms about Robert.  She now knew that tonight she would experience the thrill of being fucked by another man.

Robert took her hand and started to lead her toward the bedroom to join the others.

Michelle pulled him back, “Let’s start in here, please.”

“Of course, whatever you wish,” said Robert and he turn towards her, leant in and kiss her.

Alice and Michael got to the bedroom door and stopped.  The room was dominated by a large, king-size bed which was flanked on either side by two small oak bedside tables.  Opposite the bed were fitted wardrobes; it did not come as any surprise to Alice to notice that the doors of the wardrobe were mirrored, and in front of the bed were two chairs. 
Old 09-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

She looked back to the bed; on the far side Lucy and Charles were already kissing, one of Charles' hands rubbing Lucy’s arse whilst his other hand was caressing her back.  There was a sharp pang of jealousy as she noticed that Lucy was rubbing her hand over Charles' crotch. 'Pull yourself together, Alice,' she thought, 'You can’t start feeling jealous now.' She turned to Robert, “Let’s go and join our partners on the far side, shall we?”

Moving round the bed, Alice stood next to Charles and Lucy, turning and looking up at Michael she bit her bottom lip and then leant forward to kiss him.  Michael responded in kind and quickly they started to caress one another’s bodies.

Michael slid his jacket off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor.  Alice’s hands were shaking as she reached up to undo the buttons on Michael’s shirt, excited and scared in similar measure.  She stroked his chest as she moved down from button to button.  Once she had undone the last button she slid it off his shoulders and it joined the jacket on the floor.  Alice was unsure if she should continue to undress him, but Michael at this point returned to kissing her as his hand wandered to the back of her corset and ran down her back to her arse.

Michael ran his hand slowly down her arse, stopping at the base of her cheeks, and then retraced their journey back up to the top of her knickers.  His hands traced the elastic across the top and then he slipped his hand inside and gently caressed the flesh of her flesh.  A thought flashed through Alice’s mind that no man had been this close to her since she started dating Charles and this man had every intention of fucking her... and she wanted it to happen.

Alice ran her hands down the front of Michael, pausing only briefly at his belt before continuing their southward journey.  She brushed the bulge and then drew the zip down, slipping her hand inside.  She heard Michael gasp as her hand rubbed his cock, which was quickly getting hard.  Withdrawing her hand, she struggled to undo his belt, and Michael moved to help her. 

Quickly, Michael kicked off his shoes and let his trousers fall to the floor, stepping out of them; he was unsure as to whether pulling down his boxers would be going too fast but decided to pull them down anyway.  Before he could do anything about it, however, Alice started to pull them down.

She slowly sank to her knees and looked at Michael’s now freed and upstanding cock.  Out of the corner of her eye she caught sight of Lucy, who was busy sucking Charles cock.  Turning her head quickly to look over her left shoulder she saw Catherine, who was lying on the bed with Richard between her thighs.  She couldn’t see Michelle and Robert but she could hear low moaning coming from Michelle; it appeared to be coming from the other room.

Alice turned back to Michael’s cock and licked the tip before running her tongue around the head of his cock, slipping the head into her mouth.  She then withdrew and slowly licked up and down the shaft.  She returned his cock to her mouth and slowly slid down it towards the back of her throat.  As Michael’s cock hit the back of her throat, she gagged slightly and pulled back.  Michael started to move his hips slightly, mirroring Alice’s movements.

Michael looked down at Alice, loving the feel of her mouth around his manhood; he could feel her tongue working around the base of his cock head every time Alice got to the tip of his cock.  Not wishing for the fun to be over too soon Michael bent down slightly and helped pull Alice to her feet.  He kissed her deeply and then gently lowered her to the bed.  Lifting her legs up, he took hold of her knickers and slowly pulled them down her legs and threw them over to join his clothes.

Pulling her legs apart he gazed down at her shaven pussy, which glistened with moisture showing that Alice was turned on by the experience.  Michael kissed her calf and then ever so slowly and gently he kissed down the inside of her leg; as his kisses got closer to her pussy he could feel Alice tension slightly.  Smiling to himself, Michael continued his journey down the inside of her thigh and then across the top of her clit, gently kissing and smelling the musky scent of Alice's pussy.  Having crossed the top of Alice’s pussy Michael continued to tease her by then kissing along the inside of the opposite leg to her calf.

Alice looked up at Michael as he finished his journey along her legs and whispered, “Tease.”

“Of course, I want to make you want me,” responded Michael.

“Oh, I want you,” said Alice breathlessly.

Michael smiled at her but said nothing as he brushed his fingers down her pussy lips and then slowly slipped a finger into her.

“Oh yes,” moaned Alice, arching her back slightly.

Michael continued to finger her and Alice moaned and closed her eyes, loving the feeling of another man fingering her pussy.  Michael withdrew his fingers and brought them up to Alice’s mouth so that she could taste herself and how excited was.

Quickly Michael put a condom on and positioned his cock at the entrance to Alice’s pussy.  He leant down and kissed Alice, “Happy to continue?” he asked.

“Please,” whimpered Alice, “stop messing around and just fuck me.”

Michael was surprised at this turn of phrase from Alice; she had always come across as being a bit prim and proper, but then he had never been in the position to tease her before.

Alice propped herself up and looked down. She wanted to see as Michael’s cock entered her.
Old 09-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

She watched Michael slide into her wet pussy and slowly start to fuck her.  His cock felt different, slightly thicker than Charles but not as long, still, it felt good and she wrapped her legs around his torso and started to rock back and forth, getting quickly into sync with Michael’s thrusts.

She could hear the moans and heavy breathing of the others around her and turned her head to look at Charles and Lucy.  Lucy was on all fours, with Charles fucking her from behind.  Lucy’s tits swung gently as Charles’s thrust into her.   As Alice watched Charles started to fuck Lucy harder and she fell forward.  Alice reached out her hand and started to stroke Lucy’s hair as Lucy moaned into the mattress.

Lucy felt Alice’s hand touching her and, raising herself up, she inched forward so that she could kiss Alice on the mouth. 

Alice moaned into Lucy’s mouth as Michael continued to thrust into her.  Lucy broke the kiss and started to kiss and lick her way down Alice’s body.  Lucy kissed along her neck and continued down until she reached Alice’s left breast; she teased the nipple, gently biting and sucking on it till the nipple was rock hard.  Lucy then moved across Alice’s body, licking the right breast and nipple, repeating the attention she had given to the left one.

Alice could feel Lucy’s body brushing across hers and moved her hands to stroke and rub Lucy’s torso, feeling the smooth, soft skin.

Lucy pulled herself off Charles cock and stood up. Taking Charles by the cock she led him round the bed to the opposite side.  Lucy climbed back on the bed and slowly inched her way over Alice’s body.  Lucy reached down and rubbed the top of Alice’s pussy, as Michael continued to push his cock in and out of the pussy in front of Lucy’s face.

Alice broke from her ecstasy and murmured to Lucy, “Move forward, I want to lick your pussy.”

Lucy inched a bit further forward so that her pussy was over Alice’s face, and Alice reached up and put a finger into her pussy and started to massage her clit.  Lucy moaned as Alice continued to finger her, then Alice withdrew her fingers and held them up to Charles' mouth, who sucked them eagerly. 

Charles moved forward and positioned his cock at the entrance to Lucy’s pussy. Alice watched in fascination as her husband’s cock pushed between Lucy’s pussy lips and slowly went deep inside.  Alice could she Lucy’s juice coating his cock as he withdrew and then plunged it back in.

The sight of her husband fucking another woman and her being fucked by another man was too much for Alice, and as she felt an orgasm started to build up deep within her body she moaned loudly.

Both couples continued to fuck one another, oblivious to the sights and sounds of the others in the room.  Both women were in a sixty-nine position, licking and sucking the others clit as their husbands fucked them, their cocks driving in and out of their pussys. 

Lucy looked at Michael’s cock going in and out of Alice’s pussy; it was hotter than she had ever thought it would be and Charles felt so good in her pussy. 

Lucy’s legs started to shake as she went over the edge. “Oh fuck, oh fuck!” was all she could gasp as the orgasm swept through her. 

Charles gripped Lucy’s hips and slammed into her as he came at the same time. 

Exhausted, Charles went and sat down on a chair to continue to watch Michael fuck his wife. Lucy climbed off Alice and went and joined Charles, sitting on his lap.

Alice rolled over and crawled across the bed, then knelt and kissed Michael, “I want to suck your cock for a bit.”

Michael pulled the condom off and Alice greedily grabbed his cock and put her mouth around it.  Lucy, not wishing to be left out, got off Charles lap and went to join Alice sucking her husband’s cock.

Michael was enjoying having two women on his manhood but knew he could not last much longer. He grabbed another condom and pulling away from the girls he slipped it onto his cock.  Lucy took her husband’s cock and guided it towards Alice’s pussy.  She watched again as it slowly disappeared into Alice’s pink, wet mound.   Alice moaned as Michael started to fuck her hard and fast.

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” gasped Michael as he exploded.  As he gathered his breath, he leant forward and kissed Alice.

They both became aware of the others in the room at that moment. Lucy had returned to Charles and was sitting on his lap in the chair; both had watched intently as their spouses had fucked.  Charles was stroking Lucy’s breasts as she gyrated her hips, teasing his cock with her arse.  

On the other side of the bed, Michelle was on top of Robert, her face covered by her hair and she rocked on his cock; her moans and gasps were short and sharp, and her nipples were stiff.  She had lost count of the orgasms she'd had since Robert had started to fuck her and another one was building. As her legs began to shake with another one, Robert half sat up and put his mouth Michelle's left nipple, sucking slightly and moaning as he also came.

That only left Catherine and Richard still playing, and all eyes were now on them, but they did not appear to notice as Catherine lay on her back with her legs wide open. She was completely naked except for her hold-ups and heels; her hands were holding onto the heels, and as Richard thrust into her, sweat was glistening on his back.

Richard gasped that he was going to cum.

“Come on my tits, I want you to cum on my tits,” said Catherine.

Michael nodded and pulled out of Catherine’s pussy and started to wank his cock as Catherine slid down the bed slightly.  Richard grunted and a stream of hot sticky cum spurted out of his cock and landed all over Catherine’s tits as she pushed them together.

“Lovely,” said Catherine as she started to massage the sticky fluid into her tits, “that was a big load! I am going to have to go and get cleaned up.”  She got up and went into the bathroom.

Richard collapsed onto the bed and Michelle rolled across the bed, planting a big kiss on his lips as she cuddled up to him. 

“How was it?” Richard asked her.

Michelle thought for a minute, “it was fun; did you enjoy also?”

“Of course,” Richard replied, he then whispered in her ear, “not as good as you.”

Catherine came back into the room as everybody started to get dressed, “Well, that was fun, I can’t wait to do it again. Why don’t we go back into the living room and discuss the next party?”

E N D
Old 09-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
SkyNote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, big thanks!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1