The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Many girls will inject to prevent pregnant.
But some still prefer none.
That's why once a while you will hear girls pregnant but don't know who is the father.
wat i heard from jb WLs is they take birth control pill to control or stop their menses so they can work or rest when they wan
I koe a viet girl who wk everyday straight for 6mth to try to earn as much as she could to pay off her father debt so she took birth control pills everyday then she stop the pills when her visa is up and she complained her menses came alot & for 2weeks plus

another is morning pill which is an emergency ditch after some1 cum in them
but it hv to taken within 48hrs to prevent pregnancy and i tink its not 100% safe
Old 27-04-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's why once a while you will hear girls pregnant but don't know who is the father.
Money usually is Base on 5/5... ...
Thanks Bro now I know. But still.... no mercy haha
Old 27-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
stop mens completely?
i highly doubt it
because as few brother report earlier about some girl mens came while booking
but i think few who are money driven will turn to such pill
Oh...
Thanks Bro.
Old 27-04-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83ig View Post
wat i heard from jb WLs is they take birth control pill to control or stop their menses so they can work or rest when they wan
I koe a viet girl who wk everyday straight for 6mth to try to earn as much as she could to pay off her father debt so she took birth control pills everyday then she stop the pills when her visa is up and she complained her menses came alot & for 2weeks plus

another is morning pill which is an emergency ditch after some1 cum in them
but it hv to taken within 48hrs to prevent pregnancy and i tink its not 100% safe
The jab will last but I forgotten they told me how long per jab. Is in month.
The girls will take pills to stop mens usually for their abang. Date of arrival vs their mens date.
From what I know the girls always don't want take the pills as they know is bad. After that the dates go hay wire and sometimes will come again very fast.
Just sharing from the info I gathered.
Wrong mai F me hor
Old 27-04-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The jab
The jab = suntik kb or fools who can't speak indon, you pronounced as suntik kah beh

Last edited by fde83; 28-04-2018 at 02:18 AM.
Old 27-04-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
The jab = suntik kb or fools who can speak indon pronounced as suntik kah beh
You are absolutely right!
Old 27-04-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

150k per shot, not sure how much it cos in balai.
Old 28-04-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of

Quote:
The jab will last but I forgotten they told me how long per jab. Is in month.
The girls will take pills to stop mens usually for their abang. Date of arrival vs their mens date.
From what I know the girls always don't want take the pills as they know is bad. After that the dates go hay wire and sometimes will come again very fast.
Just sharing from the info I gathered.
Wrong mai F me hor
lolzzz
we guys dun need it so we can onli listen to the girls who use it
the pills is consider troublesome as they muz remember to take it daily
if miss it for a day it will b ineffective
so mayb the jab is much convenient
Old 29-04-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 7
Leoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Contraceptive implants (Implanon NXT) is quite commonly nowadays for the girl. Injected on the upper arm, can last abt 3yrs can carry-on-fking.

Quote:
Old 29-04-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

By the way do the girls go for any sort of hygiene check up?
Old 29-04-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
By the way do the girls go for any sort of hygiene check up?
Yes they do, that's why most offer raw,
Old 29-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Yes they do, that's why most offer raw,
Oh... Thanks bro but pardon my ignorance what is the link between hygiene and offering raw?

Last edited by Gem08; 29-04-2018 at 10:08 PM.
Old 29-04-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Oh... Thanks bro but pardon my ignorance what is the link between hygiene and offering raw?
U dont get his sarcasm there?

Thank you
Old 30-04-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
U dont get his sarcasm there?
LOL Thanks for the reminder
Old 30-04-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Years back Villa had medical staffs who came and educate them on safety and sexual diseases STD/HIV/AIDS. They were told to use condoms when providing sexual services to tamu. Sad to say some still provide Raw services.

There were once a cewek was pissed off when i told her to put on condom. She ticked me off and insist i sent her back to Villa. Classic case!

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1