The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

Old 13-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FuckerBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Bintang activity

Happy Valentine's day to all bro Cheongster .
Let fuck FL and enjoy tmr .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

jamesjames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI Guys, not familiar with KL...any tips of where to find ladyboys in KL?...thanks BROS
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Nick John is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protonsaga69 View Post
I just let my Honey tried 3 points vibrator + Delay Spray + Extension condom . She is so crazy .
I started with 3 points vibrator to let her "hot" , the chor her with extension condom .
She re-act so strong ...may be because of the size .....
Then lastly chor with my didi (with delay spray) ........she ...er,er,er,er,er,er,er,er,er...........for hour .......so "song" .

I compared price , Endah parade or Tropicana city mall's condom house selling cheaper compared Sg wang .
I also bought it for tmr night's "Happy Hour" .
I bought 3 points and Climax extension condom . Make sure your orgasm gau-gau
Old 14-02-2012, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
ProtonCar is Cool - loads of Potential

Happy Valentine's day .
I reserved this impotance day with my wife .
Whole night sex ...whole night er,er,er,er,er........

Last edited by ProtonCar; 14-02-2012 at 08:45 AM.
Old 14-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Oh shit !
My wife OT until tmr 8am .
Old 26-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I just let my Honey tried 3 points vibrator + Delay Spray + Extension condom . She is so crazy .
I started with 3 points vibrator to let her "hot" , the chor her with extension condom .
Then lastly chor with my didi (with delay spray) ........she ...er,er,er,er,er,er,er,er,er...........for hour .......so "song" .

I compared price , Endah parade or Tropicana city mall's condom house selling cheaper compared Sg wang .
I think Sg Wang cheaper .
I just bought a 3 point from there . Let my GF moans whole night
Old 27-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Wah ! so geng meh ? must try .
Old 28-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Tom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed . You let her try "Advance Soundless", you will not regret. Once you insert it into her, she will scream and beg you to fuck her hard hard. I am serious, no joking wo.
But make sure u can stay long time . Else she already hot but u only pump 10 mins , sure she complain .
But I prefer bought from Tropicana city mall or Endah parade instead of Sg Wang .
Old 28-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Tom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hour ago after work finish call my favourite girl Maliya. She come 45 min later. She come in door hug hug me for 2 minute. Than Long chit chat only than go to bathroom. she clean me up and also herself. Dry we 2 with tower.

Than I sleep on bed. she sit on my back and massage me back. Very nice. than butt, leg and hand.

Than turn over she massage my chest, leg and hand. Than she sleep beside me we touch touch each other. The nen nen near my mouth so lick it and the nipple become hard. Than she turn to catbath me. the rest is standard.

She left 3 hours later as rain in Bukit Bintang.

Price 150. wooorth cos of her girl friend like.

Than she say she got a friend who just come. Friend name Li Li. PRC from Chendu. Boobs = 38c height =165 cm and weight 60kg. She look very shapy. Face like girl next door. She very friendly also and hug me. Can feel the soft 38c bumper. Ori O.

Both together can do double fly also.
Old 28-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom88 View Post
Agreed . You let her try "Advance Soundless", you will not regret. Once you insert it into her, she will scream and beg you to fuck her hard hard. I am serious, no joking wo.
But make sure u can stay long time . Else she already hot but u only pump 10 mins , sure she complain .
But I prefer bought from Tropicana city mall or Endah parade instead of Sg Wang .
I still prefer 3 points vibrator .
3 points Vibrator stimulates from three points, Stimulate her G-spot , clitoral and anal . Easily let her reach orgasm .Easily let her pussy become waterfall . haha....
Old 28-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

JO orgasm also must try . once u let her try u know .

Old 29-02-2012, 02:22 AM
Samster (M)

Crazybull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hour ago after work finish call my favourite girl Maliya. She come 45 min later. She come in door hug hug me for 2 minute. Than Long chit chat only than go to bathroom. she clean me up and also herself. Dry we 2 with tower.

Than I sleep on bed. she sit on my back and massage me back. Very nice. than butt, leg and hand.

Than turn over she massage my chest, leg and hand. Than she sleep beside me we touch touch each other. The nen nen near my mouth so lick it and the nipple become hard. Than she turn to catbath me. the rest is standard.

She left 3 hours later as rain in Bukit Bintang.

Price 150. wooorth cos of her girl friend like.

Than she say she got a friend who just come. Friend name Li Li. PRC from Chendu. Boobs = 38c height =165 cm and weight 60kg. She look very shapy. Face like girl next door. She very friendly also and hug me. Can feel the soft 38c bumper. Ori O.

Both together can do double fly also.
You got contact number of Maliya and her friend? I am in BB area this weekend and would love to connect.

Andy
Old 29-02-2012, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mezzofky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be at BB for work, and will have a long break in the afternoon. Please recommend where I can find FL without getting a room myself. Do some FL have their own room and I can just call them and walk in?

What about those small hotels/motel facing jalan pudu, adjacent to pudu jail... got FL there too?

Thanks for sharing ya [email protected]!!
Old 01-03-2012, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Stonewa11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to sound like a newbie.....do they come to your hotel room?
Old 01-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
365fucker is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:

Advance soundless or 3 points vibrator both I got . But I still prefer Laviva rabbit .
Laviva rabbit can let her reach orgasm easily and enjoy sex pleasure which hard to be done by us . After she hot , when u "chor" her , u can feel her pussy very very tight and hot . Totally difference compare to normal .
But Laviva too expensive .
My second choices is 16 modes or 10 modes AV vibrator , must cheaper and effective .
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal