The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold
My CILF (Cousin I'd Like to Fuck)

So I’ve been a member of SBF for a long time now and have been lurking around occasionally when I’m bored, but I actually haven’t been on this site regularly until a few months ago. Written a few FRs in the past but I’m going to make my first real contribution with this true story. Hope you people like it
Old 31-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold
Re: My CILF (Cousin I'd Like to Fuck)

*Intro*
I have 5 aunts and 3 uncles on my mother’s side, all born during the baby boomer era of the late 50s-early 70s. Needless to say, I have a lot of cousins, all of which are around my age.

There is this female cousin of mine, in particular, who is the same age and was in the same secondary school as me – lets call her Mel. However, we were not particularly close at all despite seeing each other every weekday – I was in a particularly “cool” clique and had a reputation for being happy-go-lucky, while she was a more introverted person and doesn’t confide in people easily.

This all changed in sec 4 and ironically, it was my first girlfriend who brought us closer together. Apparently she was a childhood friend of Mel as well, one of her first real close friend. So when we go out together half of the time we will jio Mel along as well. At first she scared she 3rd party interrupt us, but actually none of us minded, so over time, we became close, to the point where we were actually meeting up 3-4 times a week to study together.

So after a while I realized that while she’s quiet to most people, she can get really really chatty once she’s become acquainted with someone. Needless to say, we chat a lot about our lives during meetups, mostly on innocent stuff, until one day, 2 months after we started studying together, she asked me this question, super out of the blue

Mel: So…..you and Cheryl (My GF) do it liao?

To be continued......after lunch.....
Old 31-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
Poet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue after your lunch.
Old 31-03-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jamesrockwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: My CILF (Cousin I'd Like to Fuck)

Always have the fantasy with my cousin......setting up camp here...
Old 31-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
indomitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had your lunch?
Old 31-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mel: So…..you and Cheryl (My GF) do it liao?

Me: Do what? *I act blur but in my heart I know what she’s talking about knn*

Mel: Aiya don’t kay siao la u know what I’m talking about……hanky panky.....
*At this point in time I was thinking, walau this Mel who on the surface likes anime, nice shoes and all those cutesy stuff and baking and super innocent will ask this kind of question? Similanjiao?*

Me: EH! This kind of stuff should be personal ok…..How can let you know one…..?

Mel: Aiya don’t like that la……Or u shy? I not shy u shy for what? Hahaha…..

Me: Ok la ok la we just kiss here kiss there only la…..thats all…..

Mel: Really meh? That’s not what I heard from Cheryl…..*giggles*
*Wah knn she also got ask my GF….wonder what my GF tell her…*

Me: Oi walau u also got ask my GF about this ah……so since u ask her already still ask me for what?

Mel: Aiya because she never give much details mah……..only say you got lick….

Me (interrupting her): Lick what lick? *waving my hands animatedly* Lick her nehneh ah?
(She was laughing non-stop and I was quite paisei already, and to be honest, she has that kind of infectious girly laugh that is sibeh turn on……)

Mel: Eh I also never say lick nehneh…..I was going to say lick her ear……So you confess to licking her nehneh lah?

At this point in time I cock-stand a bit already…..

Me: Walau…..you trick me sia….

Mel: HAHAHA eh tell me more leh!!!

Me: Aiyah…..standard stuff lor…..touch here touch there…kiss here kiss there…..

Mel: Did you do this *she made a circle with her left thumb and index finger and stuck her right index finger through it*

Me (in shock): NO LAH! She still underage leh!! (1 more month to birthday heheh)……Siao arr….

Me: Eh why you today ask so many funny funny questions ah?

Mel: Aiyah….nothing lar….*smiles innocently*

Me: Go back study lar…..*heaves a huge sigh of relief*…..later I must scold my girlfriend liao

I thought it was over, but it was far from over. It was barely the beginning, the tip of the iceberg……..

To be continued……
Old 31-03-2012, 03:19 PM

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ahwee73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start. Camping here.
Old 31-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
CapriG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward with the update hehe it is a good story.
Furthermore, cousin story
Old 31-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ranma_79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camped for more
Old 31-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahpui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Proceed please bro
Old 01-04-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

Paisei I was busy and just came back from supper! So I just type out the follow up before I go to sleep......really tired liao.....

It was late at night when that study session ended. As I said, since we were studying in the same school, we saw each other again the next day. During recess, we had lunch together, along with some of our mutual friends.

Mel: Eh sorry ah…yesterday ask you so much personal stuff…..

Me: Never mind la….Eh but if you so curious, why don’t u get a boyfriend? Then you can hanky panky all you want mah…..*winks*

Mel: Aiyah……guys dun want me mah…..(Which I knew wasn’t true cos a few people who knew I was her cousin has told me that they like her in the past, and told me to set them up with her, which I couldn’t cos I wasn’t that close to her at that time)

Me: Sure or not *gives her that incredulous look*….Is they don’t want you or you don’t want them? You so pretty, how can it be 没人要? Some more your boobs so big…*Pretends to stare intently at her chest*

And actually our uniform top is white and is hence a little bit see-through if you look very closely, and I could barely see that she was wearing a green sports bra on that day. And though her boobs appear pretty small-ish about B cup, she has a penchant of wearing tight sports bras, so I suspect that her boobs are actually larger than what I make it out to be.

Mel: Eeyer you damm tiko lei *she instinctly covers her chest with her arms, even though there was nothing to cover really, and she was blushing at this point as well*

Me: Haha….So you got like anyone or not? You canoeing one mah….surely got a lot of hunks right?

Mel: Yeah la……I not sure leh…..That Jonathan (their team vice-captain) looks quite ok…….Aiyah I don’t know lah….

From here body language and words right there and then, I could tell that she wasn’t really interested in anyone, or at the very least, not someone I know.

At that point in time, suddenly some random guy I know who has a reputation for being a loudmouth who blurts out the first thing that comes to his mind walks past, and seeing the both of us in such close proximity and chatting so heartily and animatedly, declares out loud in my face:
“Wah Andy boy so fast change girlfriend liao ah!?!?!?!?!?”

Then my friend from across the table shouted back “Eh she is his cousin lah u idiot” And that comment only made us laugh out loud even more. It was then that I realized that she had her arm around my shoulder – I had no idea how long it’s been there – and I could feel how well toned and muscular her arms are (not surprising given she’s a canoeist). Right after she stopped laughing , she looked up at me with her big eyes and what I perceive to be a CFM “I want you” look for a moment that really turned me on and made my cock marikita a little……but then I thought “eh walau she’s my cousin leh how can I be thinking such stuff about her?” and I forced those thoughts out of my mind….

Mel: So study session later? *Winks at me*

Me: *Sian later I got soccer training* Erm….cannot lah aiyah…..I got training….How about tomorrow? Tomorrow Saturday we got one whole day to study together!

Mel: Sigh ok lor tomorrow *disappointed look* This time you come to my house ah!

Me: Ok set!

To be continued……tomorrow?
Old 01-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

BTW, just realized that I dio zapped and got called a sicko lol. If ppl don't like and if I'm gonna keep getting zapped then I'm not gonna continue the story, so pls show support if you wanna read more and up my points thanks and as you can tell the fun's just getting started.

And I thought ppl on this forum were more open minded
Old 01-04-2012, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

camping up
Old 01-04-2012, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
readyletsgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here!
Old 01-04-2012, 10:11 AM