The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
Screwist is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScrewist is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My CILF (Cousin I'd Like to Fuck)

great stuff bro. really enjoyed your recollection of the experience
Old 02-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 19
unwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to behold

Raw and cum in puss ! Bookmarked
Old 02-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Continued from the last post:

We entered the bathroom, still wobbly from our physical exertions and passionate lovemaking, leaning on each other for support. I fondled her breasts a little, squeezing her nipples gently, while she played with my cock.

“Wow……Your cock is still standing tall and hard……” She stared wide-eyed.

“That’s because you’re too hot and sexy”

“Really meh……” Mel smiled but blushed and looked away. Apparently she isn’t used to receiving compliments from others.

I helped her into the bathtub and climbed into it myself. Grabbing the attached shower head, I turned on the water and sprayed some into her face playfully, blinding her temporarily.

“Oi walau…….You want me to tickle you issit” Mel said, rubbing her eyes.

“Not if I tickle you first!” I retorted, jabbing a finger into her side.

“Oi!” Mel exclaimed. She looks cute even when she’s annoyed.

Oh well, call us childish…..but what can you expect from two 16-year-olds?

I then put the shower head back onto its holder and we enjoyed a deep passionate kiss with water running down our naked bodies.

I then got the soap and shampoo and soaped up Mel, while she soaped me. I ran my hand through her hair, shampooing (is there even such a word?) it. Her hair, when let down, is long and silky, ending just above the waist.

“You look better with your hair let down, instead of having it ponytailed all the time.”

“No choice lor……School say must tie mah…..”

“But you outside school also never let down……”

“Habit mah……Ok lah next time in your presence I let down ok?”

“Yay!” I said, embracing her.

*Still soaping each other* Mel: “Andy…”

“Yea?”

“You know....I’ve got a crush on you since 2 years ago…..”

I felt a myriad of confusion, joy and bemusement and suddenly didn’t really know what to say.

“Erm…..why didn’t you tell me?” I asked, cuddling her slippery soapy body in my arms.

“I scared mah….You were so popular back then……I not close to you back then and also don’t know how to 接近你 (get close to you)…….”

“Eh you also popular lor…..”

“Where got?”

“Do you know that so many guys like you, but they say you don’t like them……”

“Really meh? Who?”

“You don’t know? A,B,C and D all got ask me set them up with you before leh……haha”

“Seriously ah…..aiyah but I don’t like them lah…..never pay attention to them at all”

She then hugged me tightly, and we were still slippery with soap. We then frenched deeply again. It was so awesome.

Turning on the shower again, we proceeded to wash the soap off each other. I proceeded to caress her warm body, rinsing it with water. The fragrant citrus smell of the soap filled the air. She bent down a little to wash my lower body. When she reached my dick, however, she knelt down and started licking it.

Me: “Oh my god….you’re making me horny again…”

“Your dick is still so hard,” Mel said as she continued licking my dick and balls……

She then took the entire length of dick in my mouth, going in and out, sucking it hungrily, deepthroating it even. Her tongue swirled my dick in her mouth, making it feel even better.

“Omg I need to lie down” I said, getting down to a lying position, with her on top of me and still blowing me.

“I want to taste your cum” She said, sucking my dick even harder and more vigorously. “I want you to shoot it my mouth”

They say girls are actually hornier than guys when it comes to the person they really like, and I actually believed it was bullshit. Until now.

Me: “Oh my god….Mel….It feels so good….”

“Mel, turn around!!….I want to finger you!!”

She turned around and I reached up to grab the shower-head before lying back down. We were now in a 69 position, and she continued to suck my cock hungrily. I sucked her clit for a moment before starting to finger her with my right hand. I adjusting the shower head such that the water sprayed out only from one point at high pressure, I focused it on her clit with my left, causing Mel to moan loudly.

“Andy……harder please…….don’t stop….please!!!” Mel mumbled with my cock in her mouth. She then proceeded to suck my cock even harder.

“Yes….Yes….Mel…I’m cumming!”

I then shot my cum straight into her mouth and throat, thrusting my cock deep into her mouth for good measure. As my cock throbbed and sprayed her mouth with cum, I fingered her as hard as I could and I could feel her pussy tighten around my fingers and as she came, I raised my mouth to her pussy to lick it clean, sucking up some of her love juice in the process.

We then turned around, sat up and frenched passionately, with her pussy juice in my mouth and my cum in her mouth, swirling it in each other’s mouth, letting it drip all over our lips and bodies, ending with her swallowing what’s left in our mouths. We then cuddled for a good couple of minutes, enjoying each other’s company in silence, broken only by the sound of dripping water from the nearby tap.

When everything was over, we washed up and dried ourselves and headed out to the living room. I went to grab some water from the kitchen when I heard the doorbell. Mel’s sister was back.

Our study session finished without anymore incidents because we weren’t alone anymore, save for the occasional loving gaze that she gave me when our eyes met. As I left late in the afternoon, several questions that puzzled me lingered at the back in my mind…….

Why didn’t she feel pain when I penetrated her for supposedly the first time? Well if she did she certainly didn’t show it in any way. That was super weird.

How is it possible that someone without any sexual exposure at all is so horny and knows how to please a guy so well?

How on earth does she know so much about sex?

Little did I know what was in store for me in the near future; I was about to find out the answers to these questions in the most surprising manner.

The fun was just getting started.

Stay tuned!
Old 02-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 19
unwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to behold

Very wild... Don't let us wait for too long
Old 02-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ssholic3141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next..
Old 03-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Alamak suspense quickly come back and post pls!!!
Old 03-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
moder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: My CILF (Cousin I'd Like to Fuck)

Camp here tooooooooo.....
Old 03-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

waiting for more
Old 03-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SMB353S deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 03-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

You're another lucky b.....d to have a cousin to explore sex with! Please give us the full works!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 03-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bang79 is Cool - loads of Potential

wah!! Sibei Tok Kong. Update fast fast leh.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jadeblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

-.-... sure or not ?

I also had something going on with my cousin but never go down this late stage.

Old 06-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Modrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story to read. Can't wait for the rest..
Old 06-04-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jamesrockwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can't wait to read bout how or where she gets the skill...

I always believe no matter how innocent looking a girl can be...she sure have some wild side in her.
Old 08-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Zivilyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fucking naise bro. Definitely camping here. xD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1