The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
BAD Girl

DISCLAIMER !!!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ not from me, but just added some local flavours to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. Any trademarks, service marks, product names, or named features are the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if any of these terms are used. All fictional characters are of 18 years of age or older and consenting adults.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER
--------------------------------------------

I had always been a good girl. Well almost always. But so much led up to this one year where I became 'bad'. Very bad. Very, very bad. 

It’s amazing what you yourself are capable of and the things you would do that you never thought you would. Sometimes it takes you by surprise. Sometimes one thing just leads to another and then another. Sometimes it’s like an uncontrollable urge, craving and maybe even like an addiction. 

I’m 23 now and engaged. Yes I am young to be getting married but I fell in love. Jim is 28 and makes a good living selling software. We started dating when I was 20. He was just my third boyfriend and depending how you look at it Jim was either my 3rd or 4th lover when we first started dating. 

Okay before I go on I have to take a moment to talk about my tits. I love my tits. I am a 36DD. They are soft but firm and have a nice shape to them from any angle. They don’t droop. And my nipples aren't too big or small. I have an okay face. I mean I’m not ugly but I know I am not drop dead gorgeous. I can’t stop a man in his tracks when he looks at my face. And my ass is nice but it’s not the main attraction, if you know what I mean. My tits are. My tits turn heads. My tits raise temperatures. My tits can get a man’s cock hard when I do a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Okay now back to the story.

I dated my 1st boyfriend Mike when I was a senior in high school. Yes, I started dating late but remember I said I was a “good girl”. We didn’t 'do it' but we did a bunch of things. My first kiss. The first guy that got to play with my boobs. My first oral experience (giving and getting). But we never went all the way. 

My 2nd boyfriend was Steve and he was 10 years older than me. I was 19 and he was a few months from turning 30. Steve took my virginity. He taught me so much and we both had lots of fun. But I wasn’t in love with Steve and our breakup was not pretty. After about a year I told him I wanted to end our relationship.

Steve yelled and said some mean things to me. He would call me late at night cursing at me. He waited for me outside of work to convince me not to leave him. It was bad. One day Steve begged me to come over his place and I refused. Then he said his friend Carl would come over too so I would feel safe. I liked Carl. He and his wife used to hang out with Steve and me and we always had a good time. Carl was a few years older than Steve and was bigger than Steve. 

Carl came to pick me up (I had no car) and drive me over. Things got really ugly once I got to Steve’s place real fast. Steve started yelling and threw his own lamp against the wall. Carl jumped in and told him that it was enough. Carl and I left with Steve huffing and puffing. I was balling my eyes out. Carl pulled over the car and hugged me. 

You can guess what happened. The stress, tension, anger and sadness. Carl and I started kissing. His hands were all over me. Carl pulled off my shirt and I knew what he wanted. I knew what he was thinking. Carl wanted to finally get his hands (and mouth) on my big shapely tits. I would catch him sneaking looks when he thought I wasn’t looking. Yes sometimes I would play it up. Make them shake or bounce knowing he was watching. And yes, I would even bend over to pick something up or tie my shoelace or just lean forward while telling a story knowing that he could see some awesome cleavage. 

Now finally Carl had my tits all to himself. He massaged them and sucked them and licked them and squeezed my big bad titties. 

I was in such a state of mind that I didn’t care that Carl was Steve’s best friend. I didn’t care that Carl was married and I was friends with his wife. In fact, a part of me was even more turned on because of these things. 

Carl found a secluded place to park the car and we both got into the back seat. This was going to happen. I made up my mind. 

The good girl was gone and for the first time the bad girl inside me was in total control. I mean it was like a switch went off and I became almost a different person but at the same time it was still totally me. 

I pushed Carl down and wrapped my big tits around his cock and tit fucked him. “You like that,” I said in a voice I didn’t recognise. Another side of me was finally coming out. 

“You like putting your hard fat cock between my big soft tits?” I asked of course knowing the answer.

“Oh yeah,” he said and moaned.

“I bet you like it when I do it nice and slow like this,” I said pressing my tits hard around his cock squeezing it moving up and down really slow. I wanted him to feel every stroke. I could feel the muscles in his cock as I pushed by tits against it. 

“Fuck yes! Fuck my cock with those big fucking tits,” he moaned.

“Or maybe you like it when I fuck your cock with my tits fast like this!” I yelled and then increased my pace fucking his cock with my tits as fast and hard as I could. 

“Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuck,” he shouted. “Geeeeezuuuuuus!” 

Then I released my tits and went right for his cock with my mouth and sucked it. I was so turned on that I lost control and was jerking and sucking his cock so hard. He was saying something but I wasn’t listening lost in the moment. I craved his cock. His married cock. The cock of my recent boyfriend’s best friend. I hungered for it. It was in my mouth and I was loving it. 

“Stop,” I finally heard him say. “I’m going to cum and I want to fuck you.”

But I didn’t stop. I kept on sucking on that luscious, delicious cock. There was no way my mouth as leaving that cock until I ate every drop of his married cum. “Yes Steve” I said to myself. “I am going to swallow your best friend’s load!!” And I did.

I know it was so bad of me. But it was like I was possessed but totally in control at the same time. And oh my god it turned me on. I was so frigging wet it wasn’t funny.

Carl stopped trying to get me to stop sucking him and let go. He exploded in my mouth. I closed my eyes and ate his cum like it was the best thing I ever tasted. He kept pumping and pumping cum into me. I swallowed it as fast as it came. I was dizzy with ecstasy like I’ve never felt before. 

“Damn girl,” Carl said. “That was the best tit fuck and blow job I ever had.”

We both laughed. “It was the best for me too,” and it was. I almost came just giving him a blow job.

“Fuck you have great tits,” he said looking over at them as I sat up. I pushed them together and said thank you.

“I really wanted to fuck you,” he said staring at my tits. “But shooting my cum in your mouth was such a turn on too.”

“I’m sure Steve will be calling you soon and your wife is probably going to wonder where you are,” I said.

“I know. I better get home soon. Fuck,” he said.

I took his cock back in my hand and moved my mouth next to his ear.

“I’m giving you 24 hours to fuck me as much as you want but its up to you to find us a place to go,” I whispered. “You just have to figure out how to get out without making anyone suspicious.”

You should have seen the look on his face. His jaw dropped and he literally was speechless. Then I shocked him again by lowering my head back down on his cock and putting it back in my mouth to give it a final kiss and suck. 

“Now take me home and then figure out your next move,” I said. The bad girl wasn't finished yet.

I got a call from Carl about an hour later. He told me that it was all set and that he was on his way over. Carl told his wife that he was going to watch Steve from outside his apartment like the cops do when they are on stakeouts. He told her he was afraid that Steve was going to do something crazy like attack me but didn’t want to stay with Steve because that would just piss him off. This was the best way to keep an eye on Steve without him knowing it. Then he said once he felt it was safe he was going to head to his brother’s house and change, shower and go to work straight from there since it was on the way. She bought it. 

Carl rented us a hotel room (paying in cash) two towns over where no one knew us. I wore a thong, thigh high nylon stockings, 5-inch red fuck me pumps, and a corset top. 

The good girl was being bad and loving it. I will tell you about my night with Carl and much more in part 2 of Bad Girl.

To Be Continued ... ... ...

Last edited by kiasusam; 01-05-2017 at 01:39 PM.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BAD Girl

愛して止まない巨乳妻が社長に騙され、寝取られ種付けプレスされていた。 めぐり

監督: 三島六三郎

Tag: Work alone, Mature, Creampie, Big tits, drama, cum inside

ジャンル: 中出し単体作品巨乳熟女ドラマ寝取り、寝取られ

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_DASD-376.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/yxn8uylzi7p...-376.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/vbc4i2fozk7...-376.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/h3g7immj2au...-376.part3.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/fu51ky4yv8o9...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/qjvmve6h28j3...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/imv6wd8e03dk...part3.rar.html

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/5nyago5us8k4/8099...-376.part1.rar
http://katfile.com/an96kjwpbo4c/8099...-376.part2.rar
http://katfile.com/qlye1k345q3l/8099...-376.part3.rar
Old 01-05-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

The rest of the story here :

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/...ad-part-1.aspx
Old 01-05-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Carl picked me up at about 11 pm that night. I was wearing my sexy clothes underneath some jeans and a loose fitting top. My parents were sleeping and I left them a note that I went to a friend’s house and I wouldn’t be back until some time tomorrow.

My heart was pounding as I ran out the door and to Carl’s car. He was looking at me really intensely and we kissed passionately when I got in the car. When we stopped kissing he looked at me again and took a deep breath because he was so turned on. I imagined what he was thinking, that he couldn’t wait to finally fuck me. I couldn’t wait either.

I already had a plan when we got to the room. I told him to get naked and wait for me on the edge of the bed while I got ready. I took off my top and jeans. I had a red and black halter-top corset with a matching thong, thigh high black fishnet stockings, and 5-inch red fuck me pumps. I refreshed my make up and brushed my hair. I looked hot!

I came out taking my time walking towards him. He eyes were glued to me. “Fuuuuck,” he said as I sauntered over to him.

I stood about three feet from Carl and put my hands on my head and bent my knees slightly and started to swivel my hips around and around. I bit my lower lip with our eyes locking for a second and then watching him fixate his sights on my body. My sexy body. My sultry body. My fuckable body.

I turned around, gyrating my hips, showing him my ass. Around. Around. Around. I let out a small moan, “Ohhhhh.” I bent over slightly pushing my ass out at him. Swiveling. Swaying. Gyrating. Then I bent all the way down grabbing my ankles and shaking my ass back and forth at him.

“Daaaamn,” he said and I giggled.

I stood up and turned around. I took my hand and pulled my left tit out of my halter-top and then took my right tit out. I pushed them together and bent forward. Then I stood up and bounced them up and down over and over. This really drove him crazy.

“Hoooly fuuuuck,’ he said. I laughed. His cock was twitching at this point. Then I did something that sent him over the edge. I took my right tit in both hands and pushed it up and lowered my head and licked my own nipple. He couldn’t take any more.

Carl stood, picked me up and threw me on the bed. Yes that’s it, Carl! Take me! Devour me! I thought to myself.

I loved that I made him lose control and he couldn’t stand it any more. He got on top of me kissing my mouth and neck and rubbing my tits. I reached down and took his cock in my hand rubbing it up and down. It was hard and hot. Throbbing in my hand.

Carl pulled off my top and yanked off my thong. He was about to bury his face between my legs and eat me out but I pulled him up. I shook my head no. He looked at me puzzled.

“I want your cock in my pussy and I want it now,” I said.

Yes I wanted it. I wanted Carl’s cock inside of me. I wanted him to fuck me. Good ol’ Carl. My boyfriend’s best friend. The boyfriend I just broke up with. The one that threw a lamp at me.

Carl was above me. There I was lying on my back with nothing on but my 5-inch fuck me pumps and my thigh high black fishnet stockings. I was such a naughty girl. The head of Carl's cock was pressing against my wet, hot, tight pussy. I bit my lower lip as Carl pushed into me. Spreading me open. Feeling his cock penetrating my pussy. This was it. You’re fucking me now, Carl. Deeper. Mmmm. Deeper. Yes. Deeper. Fuck me. Feeling him open me up. Stretching me. Carl’s cock deep inside my pussy.

“Ohhh, fuuuck!” I yelled as Carl pushed his cock all the way into my pussy. I looked up at him seeing his total passion and lust for me. It drove me wild knowing he desired me so much. I was so wet, I couldn't stop moaning, breathing heavily, swirling my hips and squeezing Carl's cock with my pussy. 

Every time I had sex before this was with a guy I was dating and there was always a courtship with holding hands, dancing, dinner, sweet words, a first kiss and a sexual progression. This was the first time it was just for sex. Raw. Lustful. Roar!

“Fuck me, Carl,” I said. “Fuck my young pussy. Fuck me with your married cock,” I said.

“Yeah I’m going to fuck you,” Carl said. “Fuck that tight sweet young little pussy.”

"I wanted to fuck you from the first time I met you," Carl said thrusting his cock into me in between every word. 

I knew it! I knew he wanted to fuck me from the first time he met me. And now he was fucking me. Carl’s hard, hot, throbbing cock was inside my sweet, wet tight young pussy.

“Fuuuckkk!” I screamed. My orgasm tore through my body. I started to tremble and shake and convulse on Carl’s cock. Oh, baby.

“Fuck yeah, cum on my cock,” he said. “Going to make you my little slut.”

What? What? What? I thought to myself. What did Carl just call me? Never, ever, ever in my life had any guy ever call me a slut.

“Make those big fucking titties of yours bounce as I slam you with my cock,” he said.

Mmmm yes make my big tits bounce, Carl. I know they drive you wild.

“I’m going to pump you so full of my cum,” he said. “Fill up that sweet young pussy of yours with my semen.”

“Yeeessss,” I moaned. “Give it to me. I want it. Pump it in my pussy.”

“Yeah,” he said. “That’s where it belongs. Out of my balls and inside you.”

He was right. That is where a man’s cum belongs. It belongs inside of me!

I wanted Carl’s cum inside me so badly. I love when a man shoots his cum inside of me. There is something so primal and raw being filled with semen. Sperm. Cum. And I wanted Carl's cum inside of me at that moment more than I ever wanted cum before. 

“Give it to me. Give it to me,” I said thrusting back at him.

“Get it,” he said. “Come on, slut. Get it!”

“Fuck,” I said. “Fuck.” A slut! He called me a slut again. And he was right. That is what I was at that moment. Fucking my recently dumped ex-boyfriend’s best friend. His married best friend. Married to a woman that I hung out with for the last year. Within the last few hours I tit fucked him, sucked his cock and balls, swallowed his cum, was fucking his cock and cumming on it, and was begging him to pump his load in me. Yeah. Slut. Pretty much. And I loved it!

“Yes give it to me,” I said. “Give your little slut all your cum.” Oh my god. I said the word "slut" to describe myself and it felt so sexy and liberating. And when I did Carl began to fuck me even harder.

“Yeah take it, slut,” he said. “Fucking going to pound you good.” Carl was slamming my pussy so hard now. The whole bed was shaking and my big tits were bouncing up and down and up and down. I was moving my head from one side to another with my long hair whipping back and forth.

We both were going wild over each other. Fucking and thrusting. Slamming and panting. Then I could feel him begin to erupt. His body got tenser. His thrusting became more urgent. His orgasm was building. His face got redder. It was close. Closer. Closer. Yes, I thought. This is it. 

“Ahhhh!” he screamed as I felt his cock shooting his cum inside of my pussy. Yes give it to me. Fill me up with it. Fill up your slut. Give me all of it. Every drop. All inside me. Deep in my pussy. That's where your cum belongs.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

“Ohhhh!" I screamed cumming a second time with Carl’s orgasm making me orgasm again.

We both collapsed breathing heavy. Naked and sweaty. For me, I had gone places I never had before. Felt things. Said things. Did things I never had before. It was amazing. My first sex that was just for sex. My first dirty sex. The first time I totally let go and allowed myself to be a purely sexual creature. 

I knew it was wrong. I knew that if my ex-boyfriend and Carl’s wife found out they would be really hurt. I had never done anything wrong in my life. But I realized something at that moment. It was because it was wrong that made it feel so amazing. I came harder and faster with Carl than any other time I had sex. And it was the first time I ever had multiple orgasms and it was so good.

Carl and I fucked again ten minutes later and it was just as intense and amazing. I came twice that time too. We both feel asleep and then woke up a couple of hours later and fucked again. We fell asleep again and then woke up again and fucked. In the morning we fucked in the shower. We ordered some room service and fucked after we ate.

Carl called his boss and told him he was going to be out meeting with some clients and wasn’t coming in the office (but actually he was really cumming so much in me). We fucked over and over until it was around 5 pm.

Carl called his wife and said he was working late. We fucked some more until 8 pm. Finally he had to leave even though he didn’t want to. From the time we got to the hotel we fucked, I think twelve times. That was by far the record for me. And that doesn’t count the blowjob I gave Carl earlier that night.

When Carl dropped me off we kissed.

“What now?” he asked.

“What do you mean?” I said.

“You said I had 24 hours to fuck you as much as I wanted. But I still want to fuck you,” he said.

“I want to fuck you more too,” I said. “But I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“Me neither,” he said.

“And if anyone found out it would be terrible,” I said.

“I know but this has been the best sex of my life and I want more. I know its wrong but I can’t walk away from this,” he said.

“Me too,” I said. “But we have to be careful. And we can’t fall in love. It's just sex.”

“I can live with that,” he said.

“And when one of us says it's over then it's over,” I said.

“I agree. No arguing. When either one of us says it's over then it's over,” he said agreeing with me.

“Both my parents are out of the house by 7 am every morning,” I told him. “Can you come here by then tomorrow?”

“Yeah that’s perfect,” he said. “I will say I’m going into work a little early. Gives us about an hour and then I will head to work.”

We kissed again and he put his hand on my tit and I sucked his tongue. Yes, I was going to be Carl's secret little slut. I was going to his big titted young fucktoy. It made me wet. In spite of all the sex we had, I went inside and masturbated again thinking about the last 24 hours and had another intense orgasm. I have to confess that being the bad girl was such a turn on to me and it was by far the best sex I had up to that point in my life. 

Carl and I had an affair for three months. He came over my house at 7 am almost every weekday and ran right up to my room to find me naked and waiting for him. We usually fucked two times before he left for work and I got ready for work. Then we would meet for lunch and I would usually give him a blowjob in the back of his car. Oh that was such a turn on for me giving him head in the middle of the day in public. And after all, it was lunch and he would feed me such a nice creamy, delicious load of cum.

Sometimes we would meet after work and fuck at his brother’s place when his brother worked late. Sometimes we fucked in Carl’s work place when everyone else had gone home. Occasionally we had all nighters when Carl’s wife went to visit her mom and dad out of town or babysit at her sister’s house. And every now and then Carl and I would both take off from work and fuck all day at my house before my parents got home. On the weekends he would sneak away for a couple of hours to meet me.

The first two months were just crazy fun with mind-blowing sex. After that it went from really great sex to really good sex. And that was okay. But to me really good sex wasn’t worth the risk we were taking. After the third month I ended it. Carl was great about it. He was disappointed but kept his promise that if one of us wanted to end it then that was that. He also reminded me that he had much more to lose than I did so he wasn’t going to push me into doing anything I didn’t want to.

But Carl wanted to ask me for one thing. Just one more hook up. Another all nighter. I kind of liked that idea. I felt like knowing that it was our last time together would make it just as amazing and intense as before. I agreed.

Then Carl got quiet. He finally said that the last night together wasn’t the one thing. He said there was something he was fantasizing about doing to me ever since we’d started fucking. Then he asked me.

I was stunned. I took a deep breath. I sat quietly for a minute.

“Okay,” I said. “I’ll do it.”

Carl was going to fuck my virgin ass.

I will tell you about that night with Carl in part 3 of Bad Girl and losing my last cherry.

Old 01-05-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

転校生はグラビアアイドル 高橋しょう子 (ブルーレイディスク)

Tag:Work alone, school girl, Big tits, swimsuit

監督: 宇佐美忠則

メーカー: ムーディーズ

ジャンル: 単体作品女子校生巨乳スクール水着ブルマBlu-ray(ブルーレイ)デジモ芸能人

出演者: 高橋しょう子

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_MIDE-430.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/zhghtyb2j1b...-430.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/b6yrphxzhz2...-430.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/l82m1ynumee...-430.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/cdc7psv9500...-430.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/eo2v2l8gz4g...-430.part5.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/qsrt163xg4q4...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/lmalfxj4odhr...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ksriq772cq29...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/y0u5e4o7r2e7...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ksxppnmooln8...part5.rar.html

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/incoyaoqawpr/8102...-430.part1.rar
http://katfile.com/98t1x51l7028/8102...-430.part2.rar
http://katfile.com/ims9pf50nn2g/8102...-430.part3.rar
http://katfile.com/dksi491qivum/8102...-430.part4.rar
http://katfile.com/u1feuwsz6wxb/8102...-430.part5.rar
Old 02-05-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Carl and I had been having an affair for 3 months. Carl was my ex-boyfriend’s best friend. Carl was also married, and he, myself, my ex-boyfriend, Steve; and Carl’s wife used to hang out all the time together. I knew I was being bad, but I didn't care. In fact, it was actually a turn on being the other woman. 

Okay, before I go on, I have to repeat something I said in the first part of my story. I love my tits. I am a 36DD. They are soft but firm and have a nice shape to them from any angle. My nipples are not too big or small and have a nice pink color. I have an okay face. I mean I’m not ugly, but I know I am not drop dead gorgeous. I can’t stop a man in his tracks when he looks at my face. And my ass is nice, but it’s not the main event, if you know what I mean. My tits are the main attraction. My tits turn heads. My tits raise temperatures. My tits can get a man’s cock hard when I do a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Okay, now back to the story.

Carl arranged to get away for the night. I don’t what he told his wife, but that was not really my problem. We had an amazing affair, but agreed to end it with one last night together. Carl asked me for one thing and that was to finally have anal sex. And I agreed. I was never asked to do it before. I never really thought about doing it. But when he asked, I got so turned on that I agreed without really thinking about it.

I did a little research. I watched some porn movies. I was shocked. These women were taking huge cocks in their ass like it was nothing. The guy would just push it right in and her facial reaction was like he was patting her on the head, no big deal having a big dick up her booty hole. 

I pressed my finger against my tight little back hole and just doing that hurt! What did I get myself into? Or a better question, what was I letting get into me? 

Remember before Carl, I was a good girl. And having one affair does not make me a slut. Sure I was Carl’s slut but for the moment I was just his slut and no one else’s. I was not promiscuous. Carl was just the third guy I ever had intercourse with in my life. But I was learning and becoming more curious and adventurous and more sexual. I thought about sex more and more. Since being with Carl, I noticed guys checking me out. I had never really paid attention before. I liked it. I even played it up sometimes when I knew I was being watched. 

Sometimes I would walk in the mall and notice a guy looking at me. I would stop and look at my phone knowing he was watching but pretending like I was unaware. I’d hold my phone in one hand and take my other arm and wrap it around myself pushing my boobs up and together. I would kind of rock back and forth making my big tits bounce a little. This was really effective if I was showing cleavage. Then I would put the phone to my ear like I was on a call and was telling this amazing story using my hands waving them and that would make my tits bounce even more. I would get all excited telling the story as my tits bounced up and down. Ooops. I might drop my bag. Then I would turn around and bend over so he could get a nice good view of my ass. Once I was done, I knew I made his cock hard and that made my pussy wet. And yes, I confess that sometimes doing this led to more. But I will tell you all about that later. 

Back to Carl. He told me to make sure I wore a top that made my tits easily accessible for the car ride, no panties, and a skirt I can hike up easily. That kind of talk got me very excited and hot. I wore a yellow tube top and a blue form fitting skirt. 

I got in the car and Carl started massaging my tits as soon as I got in. He told me not to bother putting my safety belt on. My brain said no to this, but my pussy said yes, and my pussy won. The naughty man was rubbing my tits in the driveway of my parents’ house! I was already on fire and the night had just begun.

Carl then put his hand down my tube top and continued to squeeze my tits with one hand as we drove. It was about 8 pm and dark but I am sure if someone was looking they could see in. His car did not have tinted windows. 

As soon as we got on the highway he pulled my tube top down so they were naked, bouncing up and down by the unevenness of the road. I am sure anyone that happened to look in could see my naked tits fully exposed.

Carl reached over and fondled and squeezed one of my naked tits. Cupping it in his hand. Squeezing it from below and then moving his hand to the side and then from the top. All over. Then he would squeeze the nipple. Pull it. Then go back to groping my tit again. Bouncing it in his hand. Squeezing it. I looked down at his hand playing with my tit and moaned. I realized that Carl was going to take full advantage of this night because he knew it would be our last together. That first night I was in control but tonight belonged to Carl.

I started to breath harder and I could feel my body getting hotter and wetter.

“Pull your skirt up so I can see your pussy,” he said. 

I shimmied my skirt up so that it bunched up around my waist. I was now sitting there with my tits and my pussy totally exposed.

Carl moved his hand down onto my clit. He started rubbing it aggressively. He was going faster and faster in a back and forth motion. I was writhing in the car seat, getting wetter and wetter. Then he plunged one finger into my pussy and started finger fucking me. Hard and fast but also keeping his thumb on my clit. Then he pushed in a second finger fucking my pussy with them and rubbing his thumb against my swollen clitty. I erupted on his fingers cumming in wave after wave. My cunt clamped down on his fingers, I exploded and cried out. It was an orgasm that just kept going and going. It wouldn’t stop. 

Finally, after my orgasm subsided Carl pulled out his fingers, wet from my juices and move them to my mouth. I knew instinctively what to do. I took his fingers into my mouth like it was his cock and sucked them and licked them tasting my wetness. Mmmm I tasted good. Then he put his fingers back into my wet pussy and then put them up to his mouth and ate up my juices. That was so hot. Then he put his fingers back inside me making them wet again and wiped them on the tip of my left tit. 

“Lick it clean slut,” he said. I did as he said. I lifted my left tit to my mouth and licked my juices off it. Yummy. 

For the last 3 months I had been fucking Carl and he would often call me a slut. And I got turned on every time he said it. I was being a slut with Carl, and him calling me that reminded me that I was fucking and sucking a married man. The best friend of my ex-boyfriend. That edge is what made sex with Carl the best I ever had up to that point. I was more turned on, came harder and more often with Carl than with any of my past lovers (keeping in mind that that Carl was just the third man I ever had intercourse with). 

“Are you hungry slut,” he asked. “I’ve got something for you to eat.” Carl pulled out his cock then took his hand and pushed my head down on it. “Eat it!” he demanded. 

I opened my mouth and sucked his cock like it was filled with water and I was dying of thirst. 

What Carl didn’t know is that I taught myself how to deep throat and practiced on dildo for the last few days preparing for this night. I wanted to surprise him. I took it deeper and deeper and deeper. I relaxed my throat and pushed it all the way in. 

“Holy fuck,” he said feeling his cock down my throat. “Oh fuck. Yeah take that cock down your fucking throat. Swallow that dick, slut.”

I held Carl’s cock down my throat for ten seconds and then gasped for air. Then I went down again taking it all the way in trying to keep it in there for 11 seconds. I did this again and again, getting up to 16 seconds. I would then take a break and lick his cock all over jerking it at the same time. Then I would take it back in my mouth and deep throat him again.

Carl came with his cock lodged in my throat. It was a new sensation feeling his cum shooting directly down my throat. I actually like the taste of cum so I missed that. It was wild just to feel it jet into my throat. But the most amazing thing was feeling his cock swell and erupting in my mouth. It was like a piston at the base. It felt so powerful inside my mouth and throat.

I love to deep throat. It drives the guy crazy, it makes me out to be more of a sex goddess and it also gives me kind of a high. I feel this great sensation in my body when I do it, like being a high. I don’t know why but it does.

After Carl came I lowered my skirt and covered my tits again. We get to the hotel about ten minutes later. I got out of the car and Carl walked over to me and pulled my tube top down further so lots of cleavage was showing. Then he pulled up my skirt so you could see the bottom of my ass cheeks. There was no doubt why we are staying at this hotel to anyone that saw me walk in. 
Old 02-05-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

As we walked to the hotel from the parking lot Car started grabbing my ass. He made me walk up to the registration desk with him when we checked in. At this point he was rubbing my pussy from behind. The clerk couldn’t really see, but could probably tell Carl was doing something naughty to me back there. The clerk was a guy in his early 20's and acting very nervous and trying to avoid looking at my cleavage and big tits. At this point my nipples were popping through my tube top. 

Carl got the key card and we walked to the elevator with his hand still rubbing my pussy from behind. I knew that the clerk must have seen that. I didn't really care at that point and you know Carl was loving every minute of this.

We got in the elevator and before the doors shut, Carl yanked down my tube top exposing my lovely titties. He pulled out his cock and pushed it into my pussy and started fucking me right in the elevator. And he was not gentle. He was pounding my pussy. Our room was just on the third floor so we get there pretty quick. Thank god no one was waiting for the elevator. The doors opened and Carl pulled his cock out of me and back in his pants. He took my hand and led me out of the elevator. I didn’t even bother pulling my tube top back up. There I was with my naked boobies bouncing up and down as we walked down the hall. 

Carl opened the room door and literally pushed me in. He pulled off my top and skirt then picked me up and threw me on the bed. He pushed his head in between my legs and sucked my clit. He sucked it and licked it and tongued it all over. Then he pushed two fingers in my pussy. I remember feeling him stretching his fingers as wide as he could against the walls of my pussy as he sucked my clit. Oh my god that felt so amazing. Then Carl reached out with his other hand and squeezed one of my tits. He pinched my nipple and then pulled on it. I was writhing back and forth from all of these sensations.

Carl took off all his clothes and got on top of me and pushed his cock into my young, wet tight pussy. It felt so good entering me. The fire in his eye drove me wild. Carl started out slow and then fucked me faster and harder and harder and faster. We were rocking that bed. Then he pulled out and turned me over and started fucking me doggy style. I was so turned on. Carl had taken charge from the beginning. From the moment I got in his car to him fucking me from behind he was confident, aggressive and very sexual. My mind and body was 100% into being taken and fucked. 

Then I felt it, Carl’s finger pressing into the back of my ass. I don’t know where he stashed the lubrication, but I could feel its wet gooeyness on his finger. I was so turned on and feeling so amazing that I actually pushed my ass back against Carl’s finger helping him push it in me. 

I never had a finger in my ass. When I tried to do it myself I just couldn’t. But Carl got me so turned on that I wanted it in there. Especially with his cock fucking my pussy. The sensation of having a cock in my pussy and a finger in my ass was unbelievable. I felt so full. The sensations were so different, but having his finger inside my ass intensified the intercourse. It was so strange and intense to have his finger inside my butt. Sliding in and out. I was throbbing on his finger. I literally could not speak or think. The only thing I was aware of was being fucked in two places at once. 

Carl started by sliding his finger in and out of my ass. Then he swirled it around pressing it against the walls of my ass. Then he bent his finger and I felt his knuckle pressing into me. I could feel him rubbing his cock with the finger that was in my ass and I nearly fainted! 

Carl then did something else. He put in another finger in my ass! My eyes felt like they were going to explode out of my face. He pushed both fingers in and I let out a deep grunt. Once they were in he did the same thing as he had done with the one finger. Sliding in and out, swirling, knuckle rubbing and rubbing his cock inside my cunt with this fingers. But then he spread them.Carl widened his fingers inside my ass!  I went into a new zone that I never knew existed. It’s like my whole body became my clit. 

Carl pulled out his fingers from my ass and his cock from my pussy. I could feel the bulbous shape of the tip of his cock pressing into my ass. I wanted it in there. I craved it. Carl pushed it in. Deeper. Deeper. Deeper. That married cock was in my ass. I bet his wife didn’t let him do this to her any more. That thought turned me on even more.

“Yeah slut,” Carl said. “My cock is in your ass now. Fucking slut.”

“Yes Carl,” I thought as he was fucking me. “Fuck my ass. Fuck it with your married cock. Yours is the first cock in my ass. Your friend Steve never got to fuck my ass. It’s yours. It belongs to you.”

This was so different from having my pussy fucked. My ass burned but the feeling was amazing. It was like the whole world vanished and the only thing that was left was Carl’s cock in my ass. 

I felt totally dominated. We weren’t fucking each other. Carl was fucking me. He was fucking my ass. He owned me. I was his fuck slut. He was in total control. 

Carl pushed two fingers into my pussy and I came as soon as he did this. It was the most intense, explosive, mind blowing orgasm I ever had. Carl told me that my ass was squeezing his cock so hard when I was cumming that he thought I was going to snap it off. Wave after wave after wave hit me. I was screaming and shaking. 

It took a while for me to realize what was going on around me after I came. Then everything came back like in a big whoosh. I was still turned on. Carl’s cock was pounding my ass even harder. I pushed back against him. 

“Yeaaaaaaaaah,” I said. “Fuck my ass! Fuck it. Yeaaaaaaaah. Fuck my ass.”

My ass and his cock were throbbing. Carl exploded inside me. I felt his cum shoot into me from behind. A crazy feeling, the physical feeling and the mental feeling. His cock got tense and was pumping inside of me with cum filling up my ass. My first ass fuck. The first time a man put his cock in my ass and filled it with cum. I knew that it wouldn't be the last time. Far from it.

I was spent. I collapsed. Carl got up and went into the bathroom to wash off his cock. He came back with two towels, one wet and the other dry. He washed my ass with the wet one. It was nice and warm. Then he dried me with the other one. 

“Did you like that,” Carl asked.

“Ya think,” I answered. We both laughed. 

“You are an amazing lover,” I said. “Or should I say an amazing fucker.” We both laughed again.

“You are too,” he said. “This has been the best sex I’ve ever had.”

“Me too,” I said smiling at him.

“Thank you,” he said. “It means a lot to me that I was your first here.” He pat my ass. 

“I’m glad you were,” I said. “It was incredible.”

I reached over and took his cock in my hand. I rubbed it up and down. I moved over and took his cock into my mouth. His cock got hard really fast as I sucked him. The night had just begun and I already had two amazing orgasms. We had all night. 

Carl stayed in control that whole night. I was his fuck toy. He dominated me sexually the entire time and I came over and over again. I learned something very important about myself that night. 

Even though we got back to having really great sex, I knew we still had to end it. Besides what Carl didn’t know is, that I was interested in another guy and was going out on a date with him the next day. That guy turned out to be Jim, my fiancé. 

Jim is a great guy. He is handsome, smart and ambitious. Jim is a great lover. He makes the best love to me. But Jim is a good boy. Jim makes love to me but he never "fucks" me, if you know what I mean. He would never call me names. He feels guilty when he cums in my mouth even though I tell him I love it. And he would never fuck my ass because he doesn’t want to cause me pain. Jim would never treat me as a sex object. Even if I begged him to, and I have. It’s just not in him. It is not who he is.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

I never cheated on anyone in my life. I didn’t cheat on Steve. We broke up when I started fucking his best friend. I would never, ever, ever cheat on Jim. 

Jim and I dated for a year. It was the best. Yes sometimes I craved rougher and naughtier sex but that was okay. I loved Jim. We had an amazing romance. He was my man. 

Jim asked me to marry him. I was just 21 years old and Jim was 26. I said I loved him but I wasn’t ready. He got so mad. I never had seen him like this. It was like he became a different person. We would argue and cry. Jim didn’t understand. I realized later that Jim was used to getting whatever he wanted. Especially from women. He couldn’t stand it that he finally put himself out there and a woman turned down his proposal of marriage. 

Jim broke it off with me. I was in shock. 

The next day after crying my eyes out I made a decision. I picked up the phone and called a man. A married man. An older man. A man that I knew wanted me. A man that used to objectify me with his eyes and his words. Oh, and yes it was someone that Jim knew very well. It was Jim’s former boss. 

In part 4 of Bad Girl I begin to tell the story of how this good girl made a decision that lead to situations and experiences I never thought I would find myself in. 

“Hello this is William,” he answered the phone. 

“Uhhhh, hi,” I said nervously. My heart was pounding. My pussy wet. “This is Kali. Do you remember me?”

“Yeah,” he said. “Big tits.”

My pussy ached. 

“Meet me at this address in 30 minutes,” he said. 

We both hung up. I sat there for a second. I stood up. I walked over to my closet and then to my dresser. I held a thong in one hand and my 5-inch fuck me pumps in the other. I looked at myself in the mirror. Yes, I thought. Yes. 

And so it was beginning again. The slut in me was awakened again. 

Old 02-05-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

フィットネスジムに通う人妻たちがイケメンインストラクターの自宅で受けた旦那に内緒の特別ト レーニング 2

メーカー: SPARKY/田町ナンパ天国

ジャンル: 素人人妻寝取り、寝取られインストラクター

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...et_EYS-023.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/skpzjiattt5...-023.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ips2ip48khx...-023.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/6a57peloo2o...-023.part3.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/f7q5xlrk9pxy/8105...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/mulh3qpeq313/8105...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/xvwpxi8xsacj/8105...part3.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/ocaye1t1yhha...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/m3g039zvm23a...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/9njhegld47on...part3.rar.html

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/uydu316misbu/8105...-023.part1.rar
http://katfile.com/6iacziuilsgo/8105...-023.part2.rar
http://katfile.com/40pti4qn8fpu/8105...-023.part3.rar
Old 02-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

My big, lovely tits (36DD) get me lots of attention, but I've been told I have a nice ass too. At this point in the story I am 21. The love of my life dumped me because I wouldn't marry him. I was left heart broken and alone. That is when I decide to do something I never would have before.

After Jim broke up with me I called a man. An older man. A man that I knew wanted me. A man that used to objectify me with his eyes and his words. Oh and yes it was someone that Jim knew very well. It was Jim’s former boss. 

“Hello this is William,” he answered the phone. 

“Uhhhh hi,” I said nervously. My heart pounded and my pussy was wet. “This is Kali. Do you remember me?”

“Yeah,” he said. “Big tits.”

My pussy ached. 

“Meet me at this address in 30 minutes,” he said. 

My wildest sexual experience was with Carl, the best-friend of my old ex-boyfriend Steve. Carl was also a married man and I used to hang out with his wife. I had an amazing affair with Carl that lasted three months. 

There was a big difference between this and fucking Carl. I knew Carl for over a year before we started our affair. I had never just called a man that I barely knew for sex. This was new territory for me. I was nervous and scared. But also excited and thrilled. I wasn't going to back out. Once I make up my mind, I go for it. This was going to happen. Jim's former boss was going to be fucking me within the next hour. 

My heart was pounding and I was shaking a little I was so nervous. I dressed in a tight white pull over with no bra (my tits looked amazing in it). I wore a black micro skirt a red thong and my red fuck me pumps. I put on some makeup and fixed my hair. 

I thought about William. I remember meeting him for the first time. I went to visit Jim at his work. Jim was a sales person at this software company. Jim gave me the tour of his workplace.. Then he brought me into William's office to meet the boss. We shook hands. William was about 6' tall, in pretty good shape, some graying hair on the sides, in his mid-40s, and dressed really well. I am not into men's cologne but William wore something that smelled really nice. 

Then Jim had to run out for a second to get a call. William walked up to me and looked right at my tits.

"Nice rack," he said. "The things I would do to you, honey" 

I was floored. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. 

Jim came back and I pretended nothing happened.

Whenever William saw me alone he would always say something. Stuff like:

"Damn those tits are the best,"

"An ass like that needs a good smack."

"I bet they taste good," he would say and look down at my tits.

"Your cups runneth over." This actually made me laugh. 

"I want to bend you like a pretzel." 

"Double D is all I see."

Sometimes he would make sound effects. Grunting noises. Or imitate a spring. Boing.

After a while he could just say one word like "pretzel" and I knew what he meant. Or "DD". Or "smack". 

As crude and rude as it was I have to admit it turned me on. I would get wet when he said these things to me. When I visited Jim and didn't see William I was secretly a little disappointed. 

Jim told me stories about him. William was a "pig" according to Jim. He was known for fucking different women in the office. Rumor was that he fucked a girl the first day she started working there. William just took her hand and brought her to a locked back room and fucked her. The girl never came back for her second day she was so ashamed that everyone might know what happened. But supposedly he kept fucking her after that. William fucked some girls in marketing, in sales, and some of the secretaries over the years. Jim hated him. After all William was married with three kids. 

What Jim didn't know is that this kind of talk actually made William more attractive to me. 

Now I was off to meet William. The "pig" according to Jim. A man that saw me just as a sex object. Big tits. Nice ass. A young tight wet pussy. A mouth to suck his dick. He was practically a stranger! Married with three kids. Jim used to work for him at the same company. And William was old enough to be my father! All of these things should have made me not want to have sex with William but instead they made me want to have sex with him even more. 

When I got to the address it was an apartment building. I got out of the car and waited for William at the front entrance. Great, the jerk was making me wait. I wore a light coat over my outfit so I didn't make it too obvious that I was about to be a slut for this man. 

I saw William pull up in his BMW. He was all dressed up in a business suit. I liked that. He came right up to me and told me to follow him. He was walking fast and I tried to keep up in my 5-inch heels. 

We went into the elevator and got out on the 9th floor. I liked the idea of not using a hotel room or the back of a car. William looked over at me and smiled.

"I own a few units in this building," he said. "I rent most of them out." Except for the one he was taking me to. He was a player and this apartment was his playroom. And I was his new toy to play with. 

He opened the door and let me in first. A gentleman? Yes, until he closed the door. 

William walked right up to me and put his two hands right onto my tits. He was looking right down at them. He squeezed them, massaged them, pushed them together, bounced them in his hand. He reached in from the top and pulled one of my tits out of my shirt and let it bounce. Then he pulled the other one out and let it bounce. At that point he pulled off my coat and then resumed man-handling my tits. He took one of my tits in both hands and squeezing it tight. Then he took the other one and did the same thing. 

"Big fucking tits," he said. "I love your big fucking tits. Nice and heavy. Still firm." 

He took one nipple in each hand and pinched them. Then he twisted them. I moaned. 

He lowered his head and took one of my big luscious tits in his mouth. He sucked it. Licked the nipples as he sucked. 

"I've wanted to get my hands," he said in between sucking my tits, "and mouth on these big fucking tits since the minute I met you." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I love it when I know a man has lusted after me and my tits and I finally let them have me. Go for it. Use them. Use me.

William had his mouth on one of my tits, his hand was pulling the nipple of my other tit and his other hand was now squeezing my ass. 

This man was just taking me. Making me his fuck-toy. The only time we ever touched before was when I shook his hand. And now he was all over me. 

I could barely breath. My body was hot all over. My pussy was aching. I was moaning. I couldn't speak. 

"I need to see the rest of you," he said stepping a way. "I need to see your cunt and ass." 

The first man to ever to refer to my pussy as a cunt. 

He pulled my slutty skirt right down. He then walked to a drawer in the pitch and took out a pair of scissors and cut off my thong. 

"Never wear these here again," he said. "No thong. No bra. Never in here."

I was trembling. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me hard. Our tongues were going around and around in our mouths. I felt his hands all over me. My tits. My ass. My hips. All over my back. His cock was pressing up against me. It was so hard. 

"I'm going to fuck you like no one else ever has," he whispered in my ear. I whimpered. "I'm not bragging. I'm not lying. As soon as you walk through that door you are mine. My cunt. My slut. My fuck hole. My bitch. My cum dump. In here I own you. You never say no to me in here. You always do what I want."

He took one of my tits in each hand and looked me in the eye. He started to squeeze them again.

"You have one chance to leave. But if you stay, those are the rules. I will count to ten. Once I'm done and you're still standing here like this with me there's no turning back." 

10, 9, 8,...

What was I getting myself into? Those names. Cunt, fuck hole, cum dump! I never been called those before. A slut, yes. But…

7, 6, 5…

He would own me in here. I could never say no. What was he going to do to me?

4,3,2…

I was panting. 

...and done.

William lowered one of his hands down to my cunt and pushed his middle finger in. I was soaking wet. Moaning. Panting. I was his fuck hole. He could do whatever he wanted. I gave him permission. I agreed to it.

Right then and there with one hand squeezing my tit and the other fucking my pussy I came. I could hardly breath. I had given myself over to this man. This stranger. My orgasm exploded all throughout my body. 

WIlliam didn't waste any time. He pushed me over the kitchen table and dropped his pants and shoved his cock into my pussy. I grunted at the force. He smacked my ass hard as he slammed my cunt from behind. Then he smacked it again. He adjusted his body and I felt his cock hitting my g-spot. He smacked my ass again. His cock was slamming my cunt so hard. 

"You fucking cunt," he said. "Fucking slut. Whore. Bitch."

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I was going crazy. My brain was on fire. My body was on fire. This was… He was... 

"I'm going to fucking hammer your hole," he said. "I'm going to crush your cunt."

Oh my god. Oh my fucking god. 

"Pound your pussy," he said. "Slam your slit."

He smacked my ass again! and again Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Then he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back.

Fuck! Oh fuck! 
Old 02-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

I spent the last year with Jim. Loving sex. Romantic sex. Sweet sex. Now this man was fucking me, ramming me. Smacking my ass. Pulling my hair. He didn't even have the decency to take of his clothes. William just dropped his pants, bent me over and took me. 

I came again! I thrashed around on the table like I was having a fit. I screamed so loud. I came for a long time and then collapsed. 

William pulled me up by my hair and turned me around. He sat me on the kitchen table, spread my legs and shoved his cock back into me.

He pounded me. Hammered me. My big tits were bouncing up and down. My head was moving side to side with my hair whipping back and forth.

"Look at me slut," he yelled. "I want to see your face when I pump my load in you."

I looked at him with so much lust and desire. My face felt red and I was sweating. I groaned. 

"Look at me fuck hole," he said. "I want you to look at me as I empty my balls inside of you."

"Ahhhhhhh," I answered. I couldn't even speak.

He began to fuck me harder slowing down his thrusts so each one was like a sledge hammer to my pussy. He grabbed both of my tits in each of his hand squeezing them tight using them to hold onto so he could fuck me harder. 

"Uh," I grunted with each thrust. "Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh."

"Get my cum you cunt," he ordered. "Get it out of my balls and inside of you where it belongs."

All I could do was growl. I lost all my words.

I could feel him begin to cum. I could feel his body tense. His cock tensed. I knew his balls were erupting. I knew that he was going to fill me with his load.. And I wanted it so bad. I wanted his cum inside me. That is where it belonged. 

He exploded inside e and then I screamed again with my third orgasm trigged by his. Shooting his load inside me. All inside me.

"Yes," I thought. "Give me your cum. Give it all to me. I want every drop."

He kept pumping and pumping more and more of his cum inside me. His fuck hole. His cunt. His cum dump. Me.

I just let Jim's old boss fuck my brains out. I just let the "pig" shoot his load deep inside my pussy. 

William pulled out his cock. He lifted me by my tits up from the table. Then he sat me down and pushed his cock in my face.

"Clean it slut," he said. I looked up at him and took his cock wet with both our juices into my mouth. This was also something no man ever made me do. Something I never even thought about doing. But at that moment I craved it. I needed it in my mouth. I sucked it and cleaned it. I took it all the way down my throat. I took it out of my mouth and licked it at the base. 

"My balls too," he said. "Clean them too."

I did. I licked his balls and cock clean of our cum.

As I did this William's hands remained on my tits squeezing them the whole time. 

After WIlliam was satisfied that I cleaned his cock with my mouth well enough he pulled his pants back up. 

I got dressed too. My head was swimming. William was right. He did fuck me like no one else ever had. And I had no idea that it could be like this. I was never fucked so hard and treated so roughly. I was never degraded or man-handled like this. And I came three times in a row and that never happened to me before. It felt so good and thrilling. 

It is like some people like roller coasters and can't wait to get on them and sit in the front and then when its over run back into line to do it all over again. And there are other people that hate roller coasters and get sick on them. I am sure there are some people that would hate this kind of sex. But for me it was like an amazing roller coaster ride and I wanted to sit in the front and do it over and over and over again. 

William told me he had to get back to work. He said that was traveling for the next few days but would be back on Monday. 

"Be here at 12 p.m. on Monday," he said. "I can stay until about two. That gives me two hours to do all sorts of things to you."

I couldn't wait. Actually, I really couldn't wait. Instead of satisfying my hunger for sex I now wanted more. Even though I came three times I needed more. I wanted to be fucked all night. And William wasn't going to be back for five more days. 

I drove home and all I could think about was sex. I wanted more sex. No, I needed more sex. But could I really have sex with another man just afar having sex with William? Two different men within hours of each other? I have never done that. And who would it be? Someone I knew? A complete stranger? No, I couldn't. Pick up some strange man and fuck him? I had never done that either. 

But really I had never done any of this before. This whole time with William was filled with new experiences. And that was kind of the point. I was doing things I never had. I was changing. Experimenting. Discovering. 

Old 02-05-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

僕の部屋がギャルのたまり場に!」隣に住む幼馴染とその友達に部屋を占領されてしまった!?貞操観念激薄ギ ャル達に好きに弄ばれていった僕は…

監督:

メーカー: プレステージ

ジャンル: 中出し女子校生ギャルドキュメント

出演者: MIRANO高城アミナ服部香菜天音セーラ

Tag: Creampie, school girl, cum inside, gal, gal

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...et_RTP-095.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/m2qqjc9zigk...-095.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/47vos4xrlf9...-095.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/mfn9zo3wu6m...-095.part3.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/xqty4jq5q2wd/8109...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/1iiaagcgyvcf/8109...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/shwpnoe41d9h/8109...part3.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/ifp19wcfvxy8...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/rpt8xwvgqm4r...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/mhj8ksl08e49...part3.rar.html

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/ekrcvzgvrcgh/8109...-095.part1.rar
http://katfile.com/719tnqkew3an/8109...-095.part2.rar
http://katfile.com/1hloo17p11j3/8109...-095.part3.rar
Old 02-05-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Mercysider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing TS
Old 03-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

[Í] Iwas beginning to understand something about myself. Being bad turned me on. The best sex I ever had was when I was doing something wrong. That's why I like sex with married men. Because it's wrong. I also liked having sex with someone my ex-boyfriend knew and hated. If Jim knew I was letting William fuck me he would be so upset. Oh so wrong of me. William was a womaniser and just saw me as a sex object. All of the things a girl is supposed to avoid turned me on. When William pushed his cock into my pussy, it drove me crazy. I was always taught to be a good girl but I found out that being bad was so much more fun... ... [/I]

An hour ago I had some of the most amazing sex in my life. I got my pussy fucked hard by William, an older married man that liked rough sex and calling me dirty names. He used my body like I was his fucktoy and I came 3 times. And all 3 were amazing orgasms. 

That great sex made me need even more sex but William had to go back to work. And he was traveling the rest of the week and my poor little pussy was craving more cock. I wanted to be fucked all night long. 

I knew that I was not the girl I was before. I wanted to get fucked and I was going to get fucked. I didn't care what anyone else thought. It was my body and I wanted a man's hands all over me. I wanted a man's mouth tasting me. I wanted a man's cock deep inside me. 

What's a girl to do?

I thought about who I knew that wanted to fuck me. Someone that would just go for it. Some man that would just throw me down and take me. 

I mentally wrote a list. I could immediately think of 10 different guys that fit what I was looking for (married men old enough to be my father that I know lusted after me). My old boss, my english teacher from high school, our next door neighbour, my dentist, the guy who owns the local bar, my girlfriend's dad, one of my dad's closest friends, one of my mom's best friend's husband, my mom's first husband (they got married young and divorced a long time ago) and my mom's sister's husband (my uncle by marriage so technically not incest).

I wanted to let all of them fuck me. I decided that I was going to make it happen with all of them. I realised something when I made that decision. I had the power to get almost any man I wanted to fuck me. I was young, attractive and have these nice big titties. I felt liberated and powerful. 

I also realised I had to plan my hook ups with these different men. The time and place had to be just right. Since they were all married and had families they couldn't just disappear for the night. I didn't want to get fucked just once. I wanted to get fucked all night long. Then I started thinking about the consequences (never do that!). What if they don't want to? What if they tell someone that I tried to seduce them? Maybe my parents would find out. 

Then I started thinking that maybe it would be better to let a complete stranger fuck me. I should just go to a bar and pick up some random guy and let him have me. In some ways that would be easier and I could get some all night long. 

I never had a one might stand. Fucked by a total stranger. Oh my. I wouldn't know where to go or what to do. That's when I had an idea. I have an older cousin, Sandy that is married and has one child. But she was a total slut. Her husband travels all the time for work and when he was out of town she would go pick up guys. Sandy has big tits too (all the women in our family are top heavy). She is a 42DD. She was 35 at the time and has a nice curvy body. 

Sandy lives about an hour and a half away from me and that was perfect. Far enough away so no one knew me but close enough to drive to. 

"Hey Sandy," I said. "Its me Kali."

"Oh hi," she answered. "How are you?"

We started talking and Sandy asked me, like she always does, "when are you going to come out and party with me? The big tit twins. We would turn heads everywhere."

"Umm Sandy," I said. "That is why I am calling you. I'm in the mood to party tonight."

"Oh girl," she said. "Are you sure you know what I mean by partying?"

"Yes," I answered. "I think I do. I'm opening myself up to new experiences."

"Oh yeah," she said. "Opening yourself up is the right way to put it."

We both laughed.

I told her about my break up and that I was tired of being such a good girl all the time. Sandy said that was cool. She said she knew two guys that we could hook up with tonight. 

"They're a bit older than you," she said. "Cause I'm a bit older than you."

"I like older Sandy," I said. "I am cool with 40 and older."

"Oh you are bad," she said. "I have just the right guys."

It turns out that her husband was not traveling but she was going to tell him that her favorite cousin (me) just got dumped by her boyfriend and she was going to come out to see me and was staying out late.

"Don't worry about him," Sandy said. "I'll give him a blow job before I go and he'll be happy." We both laughed. 

We made arrangements to meet at 7 pm. I showered and got dressed. I decided to wear a red skin-tight halter top and a dark green skin tight mini skirt with a red thong and no bra. 

I borrowed my mom's car and told them I was going out to visit cousin Sandy for the night. It was a long drive and I was so turned on that I thought about speeding so a state trooper would stop me and then I would seduce him. It was really that bad. It was like I was addicted to sex. I needed it. I had to have it. I started rubbing my pussy thinking about a cop pulling me over. I would move one of the thin straps off of my shoulder exposing my nipple a little. He would look in the car and pretend not to notice. 

"Miss," he would say. "Do you know how fast you were going?"

"Umm honestly officer," I would answer. "Not really. I was kind of distracted."

"By what miss?" he would ask.

"My fingers in my pussy," I would say and show him my glistening wet fingers. "But I wish I had something much bigger inside of me."

"Well miss," he would say. "I think I have probable cause to do a complete and thorough cavity search on you using my personal nightstick." I drove faster. 

I didn't get a ticket but finally got to the address that Sandy gave me. It was a four story apartment building. I texted her and she told me she was already upstairs in the apartment. By the time I walked up the stairs she was waiting for me giving me big hugs and kisses with a beer in her hand. The party had started.

I met the two guys. Frankie was her date. He was 45, well-built with salt and pepper hair and a mustache. My date was Big John. He was 42 and was a really big guy. He was 6'4" and had huge arms and legs and shoulders and everywhere else too. He was bald but it looked good on him. I found them both very attractive. Frankie and Big John were both firemen. I liked that. And yes, they both had rings on their fingers. 

Turns out that both of them told their wives they were on duty this evening. This little apartment was rented by a bunch of the guys as a little get away. It turns out that lots of ladies like the firemen. 

"Damn Sandy," Big John said. "You weren't lying. She is a fox."

"You're damn right she is," Sandy said. "You owe me big time."

"It is very nice to meet you Kali," he said. "You are gorgeous." Big John kissed my hand and then lifted me up over his shoulder and started heading towards the bedroom.

"Let her down you animal," Sandy said hitting him. 

Big John laughed and lowered me onto the couch.

"Hey I was just having a little fun with you," he said. 

I didn't mind. There was something real cave man-like having him pick me up and taking me right on the spot. He should have gone for it. 

"Damn Frankie," Big John said. "I can't believe how much tit these two girls have between them."

"Give me a break Big John," Frankie said. "You've got bigger tits than both of them."

We all laughed. 

"Want to bet," Sandy said jumping on Frankie and pulled up her top and shoved her boobs in his face. 

We drank and laughed and danced a bit. Frankie and Sandy started making out. Big John pulled me over to him and started kissing me. Frankie got up and pulled Sandy into one of the bedrooms.

"You be nice to my girl," Sandy yelled at Big John. "Make sure you don't hurt her. Unless she asks you to." She laughed as Frankie yanked her in the room and slammed the door shut. 

Big John pulled my top down and put both his hands on my naked tits and started rubbing them. 

"It is probably going to hurt," he said. "Not because I want it to but because its so fucking big. But your body will adjust and you'll begin to love it."

Big John lifted me up in his arms and carried me into the other bedroom. I took off my clothes and he took off his. I found out why they really called him Big John.

The biggest cock I ever had before this was my ex-boyfriend Jim's. He is 8 inches long and pretty wide. Big John was way bigger and very, very thick. My jaw dropped. 

I am not one of those girls that is all about big cocks. For me its about how he makes me feel. The tension. Getting into my head as well as my body. But I had to admit seeing this huge thing in front of me had an effect. You have to remember I had been thinking about sex all day long. I was so ready to be fucked all night. And in front of me was an older married man, which was my new kink. He was muscular and strong standing there with his hard, big, throbbing cock. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1