The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAvAnAs View Post
Not really government job la.. but somewhat related, give u a clue, my big big big big boss is Miss Ho Ching.. LoL

oh by the way, my wifey's nationality is filippino.

On the other hand, I guess the social status of the girl plays a part too. My wifey has a degree from one of manila's top universities, had a good and decent job previously, and her family is not say very very poor, but not super rich also, upper middle class i guess..? mum has own business and have a stable job, owns 2 or 3 cars and best of all, their house in manila have a filippino maid to help around which i thought was pretty ironic..
I see see ... Still very affiliated Mah ...

Another major key factor is also the Nationality of the Spouse ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently heard there something call the yellow card! Any senior can explain to me wat a yellow card?

Thank you for any feedback if there is first

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 10-05-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Recently heard there something call the yellow card! Any senior can explain to me wat a yellow card?

WP for Legalized Prostitue Working in Singapore.

Can Confirmed further by any Experienced Bros ?

2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-05-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 22
hAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
I see see ... Still very affiliated Mah ...

Another major key factor is also the Nationality of the Spouse ...
yeah I guess so.. but no offence to antone and i'm not trying to be racist or anti-religion, i heard that as long as from non-muslim country should be quite easy.. like pinays, prc or tom yum or viets... I guess pinay and prc or more favorable coz they can speak good english and mandarin respectively..

anyway, when i submitted for LTVP, i also concurrently submitted an application for PR for my wifey.. can't seem to check any status or what from ICA website, so I guess only can play the waiting game... hopefully can get soon so can buy house.. hehe.. I am expecting to hear something from ICA in June.. coz i take reference from my colleague who's wife is prc and got PR within 6 months from married...

Up me for my contributions. Go here for more pictures!

I've fucked
Local, Malaysian, PRC, Thai, Korean, Pinoy, Indo, Laotian, Burmese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Mongolian, more to come!

Fantasies tried
Real Sisters Tarma, Pregnant Lady
Old 10-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah I guess so.. but no offence to antone and i'm not trying to be racist or anti-religion, i heard that as long as from non-muslim country should be quite easy.. like pinays, prc or tom yum or viets... I guess pinay and prc or more favorable coz they can speak good english and mandarin respectively..

anyway, when i submitted for LTVP, i also concurrently submitted an application for PR for my wifey.. can't seem to check any status or what from ICA website, so I guess only can play the waiting game... hopefully can get soon so can buy house.. hehe.. I am expecting to hear something from ICA in June.. coz i take reference from my colleague who's wife is prc and got PR within 6 months from married...
Some will be faster and some will be slower ... Eventually if nothing goes wrong .. Sure will receive PR ... Matter of times if all goes well ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

hAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Some will be faster and some will be slower ... Eventually if nothing goes wrong .. Sure will receive PR ... Matter of times if all goes well ...
it really depends bro.. heard of many cases, married liao, even have kids, also can't get PR for the wife.. not to be mean or what, but it really boils down to both husband and wife the income and education level and how they can contribute to the economy of Singapore.

very good example is one of my buddy who didn't have much education and now marry a overseas wife who also never really study much, and my buddy is doing own small business which has no CPF contribution and has other income which cannot be declared one... until now after they have 3 kids, wife still unable to get PR.. LL always have to go extend LTVP

I've fucked
Local, Malaysian, PRC, Thai, Korean, Pinoy, Indo, Laotian, Burmese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Mongolian, more to come!

Fantasies tried
Old 10-05-2013, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
it really depends bro.. heard of many cases, married liao, even have kids, also can't get PR for the wife.. not to be mean or what, but it really boils down to both husband and wife the income and education level and how they can contribute to the economy of Singapore.

very good example is one of my buddy who didn't have much education and now marry a overseas wife who also never really study much, and my buddy is doing own small business which has no CPF contribution and has other income which cannot be declared one... until now after they have 3 kids, wife still unable to get PR.. LL always have to go extend LTVP
It's true ... But sometimes no choice what to do ... At least still can get LTVP .. Better than none ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 12-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Actually no education is not really an obstacle to getting PR..... it is no MONEY that is the problem.

One of my men had only Sec 2 education level..... when his 6 yr contract with the SAF ended.... they did not want to recontract him so he became a hawker.
After slogging at his Newton circus stall for many years he got married to a Thai divorcee from the province who also had low education...... but because he owns several landed properties and had money in the banks...... his wife & her son from a previous marriage were granted PR status within a year of their application. Even my guy was surprised at their approval and later I found out he was advised by his grassroots adviser to submit a Statutory Declaration of his assets and bank statements together with his wife / stepson applications to the ICA.

In Singapore..... when you have money..... anything is possible.
Old 14-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

Can elaborate more on this "yellow card"?

Does this contain the holder's photo and thumbprint?
Old 15-05-2013, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
Can elaborate more on this "yellow card"?

Does this contain the holder's photo and thumbprint?
yeah, will be good to know info if any bros who know can enlighten us. Can't find any info from ICA website regarding sex workers...

I've fucked

Fantasies tried
Old 15-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
rubbish bin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yeah, will be good to know info if any bros who know can enlighten us. Can't find any info from ICA website regarding sex workers...
Bro, legalized FL is governed by MOM.
Old 15-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbish bin View Post
I presume ... The Yellow Card is Issued by MOM ... Just like the WP ans S Passes ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-05-2013, 04:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbish bin View Post
There is no such thing as legalised FL.
Old 16-05-2013, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
rubbish bin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
I'm referring to those fishtank WL at GL brothels.
Old 16-05-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Agreed no legalised FL - Freelance...but legalised prostitutes/whore in GL yes...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1