The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2003, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by wolf20002
U can try BS>tips $20-30.If u r firrst time there,they will come in as a bunch.u have to be very fierce,chase those u dont like.Go during happy hour & order beers.

More info on this BS, please !!

Tks
Old 25-09-2003, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by WoW_LaU
How about ECHOS along Joo Chiat? Heard that not much happening there from my friend?
Club Echo is a KTV, different from those like Jazzy. Heard from the mummy there got a new batch of young and playful minahs...

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 26-09-2003, 12:22 AM
Samster

gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Quote:
U can try BS>tips $20-30.If u r firrst time there,they will come in as a bunch.u have to be very fierce,chase those u dont like.Go during happy hour & order beers.

Sorry, I tried to do a search on BS but the word is too short. Any bros know what it stands for ? Better still, will appreciate some info on this BS !! What is it by the way, a KTV or pub or what ?

Tks
Old 26-09-2003, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Lifeguard is Cool - loads of Potential
PUB 81

When there a couple of times. Mostly Filipina girls. Buy them a drink and the rest is up to you. Had one after second drink, proposed to the room at the hotel for a quickie. Charges at 150.00 standard price. If you can unload twice within the hour, it's your bonus.
Old 26-09-2003, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
guess if you do not want them to come in troughs. learn to say no.

another way is to spend some time receeing the place before making your move. i spend my 3 weeks there without making any move.

1 thing bad about most pub at joo chiat area is they close early on most days. not much joint operate till 3 am. those that i know
operate till 3 am ae echo, yoko, legenda & nah nah.
Old 26-09-2003, 06:11 PM
wolf20002

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by gedangsa

Sorry, I tried to do a search on BS but the word is too short. Any bros know what it stands for ? Better still, will appreciate some info on this BS !! What is it by the way, a KTV or pub or what ?

Tks
BS is near IV.You go along the road & it can be seem.It's a ktv .Rooms r limited.I can't really remember the charges over there.
Old 26-09-2003, 06:19 PM
wolf20002

Quote:
Originally posted by lament
guess if you do not want them to come in troughs. learn to say no.

another way is to spend some time receeing the place before making your move. i spend my 3 weeks there without making any move.

1 thing bad about most pub at joo chiat area is they close early on most days. not much joint operate till 3 am. those that i know
operate till 3 am ae echo, yoko, legenda & nah nah.
How is the girls in Yoko & legenda.I used to frequent Nashville which is opposite legenda.They used to have philipinoes.Now they change to Vietnam girls(PR) and local malay girls.No hanky panky,just chatting if you buy them a drink of $20.The beer & hard liqor there r cheap oso.
Old 26-09-2003, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 22
life is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking

bs is blue star...and is a pub
Old 26-09-2003, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
booboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
aNY BROS here would wan to go down together ?
could Pm me
Old 27-09-2003, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by life
bs is blue star...and is a pub

But bro wolf say it is a ktv !! So, what is it actually ?

Anyway, I drove past Joo Chiat Road but cannot find Blue Star leh. Is it towards the East Coast Rd end or is it towards the Jazzy 51 end ?

Tks
Old 27-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Quote:
Anyway, I drove past Joo Chiat Road but cannot find Blue Star leh. Is it towards the East Coast Rd end or is it towards the Jazzy 51 end ?

Tks
It's somewhere in the middle stretch of Joo Chiat Rd, near to Hotel 81 Sakura. Map.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 28-09-2003, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
It's somewhere in the middle stretch of Joo Chiat Rd, near to Hotel 81 Sakura. Map.

Tks, I found it. But there's no thread on Blue Star !!

Looks like a pub instead of KTV, am I right ?

Any FR on Blue Star ? Or at least inform us of the system in Blue Star

Tks
Old 28-09-2003, 12:12 PM
wolf20002

Quote:

Tks, I found it. But there's no thread on Blue Star !!

Looks like a pub instead of KTV, am I right ?

Any FR on Blue Star ? Or at least inform us of the system in Blue Star

Tks
Sorry BROS I made a mistake it is GS not BS.Blue Star also nearby,all vietnam imported.Blue Star is a crowded place even @4pm.
Old 28-09-2003, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry BROS I made a mistake it is GS not BS.Blue Star also nearby,all vietnam imported.Blue Star is a crowded place even @4pm.

So, where is this GS ? What it stands for ? Give some FR lah or at least how the system there works so at I not so blur when I'm there with my client

Tks
Old 28-09-2003, 12:48 PM
wolf20002

Quote:

So, where is this GS ? What it stands for ? Give some FR lah or at least how the system there works so at I not so blur when I'm there with my client

Tks
Read my FR above.Be brave take your fear to test.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1