The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella
Bro can tell me where is U-Turn? I search whole nite last night and still can't find it. Which part of joo chiat? I only know Jazzy n blue star area.

Thanks Bro
just go straight down the road all the way to the end where the former marine parade library and now ntuc and u see a multistorey carpark ...

just go to second floor ....

if u drinving and have no cashcard then u have 2 do a u-turn at car park entrance and thats how it got its name ....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 18-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy
when u at jazzy, look for a most handsome n biggest guy there n said u from SBF n he'll satisfy all ur requests~!

who u +++ing about ....hmmmm..... thats interesting ....never notice that guy around ....

was at u-turn last nite...after ruling out all the non-51 gals....it seems like the new arrivals at blue region have improved in quality ......maybe should take a walk there one of these days ....

the past few days...seems to be getting to know gals who don't look their age ....got to know a gal from lagoon at uturn ...claims she was 30 but look 23...followed by a gal in 51 who claims to be 17 as her passport states so but looks 27 and then last a gal whom claims to be 35 but looks 25 .... wats happening sia ....

seems like my mind is screwed after screwing around with things above my minimum prescribed age .....hmmmm....

btw ....rj u around or not .... LOTR is back and she ask me about u ....reminded me its over between the 2 of u and how things going in 51 ...told her u still miss her and she should know your loyalty ...u never sit with more than 1 ger at any 1place ...seems there's still hope in the tunnel ....

as for pub51...u have yet to get back to me on an important issue. I m sick n tired of that bitch bitching around especially cos she jeopardising my hope of tackiling her friend. so u ask that fella if he ever tells his ger that i f**k her ex just to get her off his back ......

i need my good reputation back sia ....

Old 18-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Nope. Normally I speak the truth and nothing other than that. The above said is once in a blue moon.

I'm a newbie!!!!!
ur mm2 is back leh after disappering 4 a few months leh ...hmmm .... ginna going 51 ....now got age restriction liao ....

Old 18-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
who u +++ing about ....hmmmm..... thats interesting ....never notice that guy around ....
hahhaahah... but every gal seems 2 notice dat guy leh.... until i oso cannot earn mi living there~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Nope. Normally I speak the truth and nothing other than that.
i tot shld b d other way rd~!
Old 18-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
Leeson Leeson Leeson

Quote:
btw ....rj u around or not .... LOTR is back and she ask me about u ....reminded me its over between the 2 of u and how things going in 51 ...told her u still miss her and she should know your loyalty ...u never sit with more than 1 ger at any 1place ...seems there's still hope in the tunnel ....
i know, she called me when she came back but i didnt pick up
Old 18-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

RJ's ger back?? Seem like I can hope something too.
Old 18-05-2005, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 20
snooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002
Drive to the end of the Joo Chiat stretch, enter into MArine Parade estate. can see a 7-11 on your left, follow the curve and U should see a multi storey carpark straight ahead. Go in there. U-turn pub is located in one of the floors.
Wah! So many bro saboh newbie to halland!

Good luck Ella, you sure U-turn until no tomorrow. he he he
Old 18-05-2005, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker

well at least never tell him to go into pie, enter into cte and exit near the kk hospital exit, turn left and park at newton hor ....

it seems some cab driver, dun know if k-siao or the viet reall pronounce badly.... ever heard of gers ending up in newton ....

Old 18-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeson
i know, she called me when she came back but i didnt pick up
Cos now different priorties liao.

Si ah pui - still same old KPO. Shpuld tell SCV to bar his network. Btw since I bonk Nana liao, see her elder sis not bad leh
Old 18-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Samster

poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
RJ's ger back?? Seem like I can hope something too.
Wat U hoping for???????

AH HENG???? _!_
Old 18-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
Wat U hoping for???????

AH HENG???? _!_

How u know?? Shit....
Old 18-05-2005, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
How u know?? Shit....
If yr FATHER dun know....... who will know

haha
PH
Old 18-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
Ella deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElla deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker
Thanks Bro Snooker. luckily I never blind blind follow their direction, if not end up in Parkway Parade carpark looking for U-Turn Pub
Old 18-05-2005, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella
Thanks Bro Snooker. luckily I never blind blind follow their direction, if not end up in Parkway Parade carpark looking for U-Turn Pub

it doesn't pay to be kind this days ....wat is happening to this world sia ....

jus like the other advise a bro to dump her ger ....next thing i know months down the road is th ger asking me if i told him that i bonk her b4 .....that is y he dump her ....i told her "i only go for below 21" and i walk off....now she spreading shit behind my back ...

haizzzzzz ...this world is condemn ....think our sense of direction is correct ...think blindfold me and put me at joo chiat complex ....i can walk all the way to u-turn......hope i du do the wrong u-turn though

Old 18-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
Cos now different priorties liao.

Si ah pui - still same old KPO. Shpuld tell SCV to bar his network. Btw since I bonk Nana liao, see her elder sis not bad leh

u got problem with me or wat....

u can bar my scv access but being wireless and as long got unsecured network ...i still have access ....try barring all then .....

ha ha ha ha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1