The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2012, 04:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellars View Post
I have heard this waterloo temple is very famous for giving lucky numbers to its devotees. Can teach me how to obtain the numbers from here? The system is different from other temples.

In Tua Pek Kong temples, there is a container which hold numbers from 0 to 9 and you shake them out one by one. But in this waterloo temple they dun have these number containers.... they only have the chiamsi containers.

So how do the devotees obtain the lucky numbers?
Are you a Christian or Hindus or Muslim or other religion? How do your God get in touch with you? By feel ma..... same same
Old 21-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
Are you a Christian or Hindus or Muslim or other religion? How do your God get in touch with you? By feel ma..... same same
I don't know about the other religions but we Muslims don't ask Allah for lucky numbers. This practice belongs to the dark side so we will go to the cemetaries instead.
Old 21-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Armadillo2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
I don't know about the other religions but we Muslims don't ask Allah for lucky numbers. This practice belongs to the dark side so we will go to the cemetaries instead.
You have kangtao? which cemetary you normally go to gongchang nombor?
Old 09-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 21
Trinitrophenol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrinitrophenol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros,
would like to have some advise. I am dating with Thai FL for a year plus , and she is isnt those typical FL that leeches money from you, sensible and makes an effort to save money , blah blah blah.. Visited her parents before and she is working FL to clear her bank debts for buying a house for her parents. Visited her parents before a few times and they gave their blessing to be together. She is almost done with her bank debts and will be quitting FL after.

Recently her agent told her to come to SG to work FL (not mentioning which stable) and she got caught. Not exactly caught in the act but the runner/towel changer got busted on the street and informed the police the girls location. Held for 3 months here and got repatriated back to thailand.

I know there is a ban for them to come back to SG , but ICA / police didnt specifically mentioned how long.

Here's some questions I had:
1) Does any bros know how long the ban will be? 3 years? 5 years?
2) I heard she mentioned that she was told she can come in sg , as long as there is a guarantor, is that true?
3) If we got married, can she come back to singapore?
4) As above, if yes, does the marriage have to take place in thailand or singapore?

Thanks bros
Old 09-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo2014 View Post
You have kangtao? which cemetary you normally go to gongchang nombor?
I don't ask for numbers but the Bidadari cemetery is a favourite place that many believers go to as they claim this place very powerful.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitrophenol View Post

2) I heard she mentioned that she was told she can come in sg , as long as there is a guarantor, is that true?
4) As above, if yes, does the marriage have to take place in thailand or singapore?
1. ban between 2 to 5 years...
2. no gurantee she can come in to visit even with guarantor...pls apply with ICA to get prior approval...have to wait till ban over then higher chance of approval...
3. no guarantee she can allowed into singapore even you register marriage overseas or Thailand...see point 2...
4. answer in point 2 and 3...

pls consider thrice if you sure want to marry her...very troublesome...alot of trips to ICA for visa for social visit, LTVP, PR, Citiizenship...many had given up...many are stuck...for your case, the waiting period can be longer than 5 yrs or more if her ban is recent...also are you sure you want to marry a FL...

the above is my opinion...no intention to hurt anybody...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maiaqq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the info
Old 10-10-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 21
Trinitrophenol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrinitrophenol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro hurricane , up you
Old 11-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Armadillo2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
I don't ask for numbers but the Bidadari cemetery is a favourite place that many believers go to as they claim this place very powerful.
I have heard of this cemetery. I can still remember the news when the mother of a famous singer was "caught" in the middle of the night inside this cemetery.
Old 16-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rockafella04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bros,
would like to have some advise. I am dating with Thai FL for a year plus , and she is isnt those typical FL that leeches money from you, sensible and makes an effort to save money , blah blah blah.. Visited her parents before and she is working FL to clear her bank debts for buying a house for her parents. Visited her parents before a few times and they gave their blessing to be together. She is almost done with her bank debts and will be quitting FL after.

Recently her agent told her to come to SG to work FL (not mentioning which stable) and she got caught. Not exactly caught in the act but the runner/towel changer got busted on the street and informed the police the girls location. Held for 3 months here and got repatriated back to thailand.

I know there is a ban for them to come back to SG , but ICA / police didnt specifically mentioned how long.

Thanks bros
Dude as far as I know its a unspecified amount of time, they do not state the number of years. In another words its basically a life time ban.

Guarantor? I hardly think its true. In fact there is no such things unless of course the country of origins do actually require you to guarantee a certain person for them to get a visa for example China.

Ok if you do get married, it does not mean she can come to Singapore but you can write in to get the ban lifted. After her ban is lifted, getting a LTVP is not an issue but PR might have to wait, rumors are having kids will help and I have consulted some friends its kinda true. I am sure ICA practices some kind of underwriting and probably kids do help in chances of PR.

If she is still on ban, you would need to get married in Thailand, check with the Singapore Embassy on the documents you need, they will release an affidavit for you and you have to translate it to Thai and bring to the Amphur.

I have seen the other post from the other samster it's true it's going to be quite troublesome with frequent trips to ICA and most probably you would need to visit your MPs since I would expect ICA to reject your application to lift her ban, but if you truly thinks she is one... yeah why not. I have 2 friends that actually married FL and they are happy eventually and raising beautiful kids.

Justdifferent
Luohan11
Vin2324
Totally
Superdrill
Flowbow

Dancing Queens & Kings!

BoinKing
EatPrayLove
Justdifferent
Gizbabe
Xiayu
Cutemush

Emo Queens

EatPrayLove aka EPL
PPGirl
Flowbow

Pretty Boys of SBF

Justdifferent
Totalbiscuit
Dreamofme
Old 17-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
derrick_sg2005 is Cool - loads of Potential

I can tell you, ica will nvr tell u how long would her ban! U mentioned she was held for 3 months? Was she charged? If yes what is the immigration act cap or offence she was charged? Have u ever look into her passport when she was repatriated back? I believe she will only collected her passport in the airport! Please have this few things clarify b4 u proceed further

Quote:
Bros,

Thanks bros
Old 12-11-2012, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 22
willy_poh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can tell u ICA will never tell u the exact reason for the refusal of entry, be it she did anything wrong or not. they will only give stupid reasons to entertain u.
I have ever appeal and meet the ICA officer for yrs but entry still rejected, finally I appeal to top management than they seriously look at my case. I was shocked to know that the reason for the refusal entry was due to the information in their system not tally. On her first application for entry she accidentally put in married although she's single. So from that day onwards no matter how hard I try refusal entry.
It was during the high level meeting with the ICA officer I show them prove that she's single than they know they made a mistake. All I can say to the officer was that after so many yrs of sending in the prove of her single your department never even bother to check?
Old 12-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy_poh View Post
I can tell u ICA will never tell u the exact reason for the refusal of entry, be it she did anything wrong or not. they will only give stupid reasons to entertain u.
I have ever appeal and meet the ICA officer for yrs but entry still rejected, finally I appeal to top management than they seriously look at my case. I was shocked to know that the reason for the refusal entry was due to the information in their system not tally. On her first application for entry she accidentally put in married although she's single. So from that day onwards no matter how hard I try refusal entry.
It was during the high level meeting with the ICA officer I show them prove that she's single than they know they made a mistake. All I can say to the officer was that after so many yrs of sending in the prove of her single your department never even bother to check?
haha...the onus is for applicant to input their info correctly for first time...ICA will never know if the info given was wrong...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...the onus is for applicant to input their info correctly for first time...ICA will never know if the info given was wrong...
Whaddaya expect with data entry outsourced now.
Old 18-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Clays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros outta, just want to check if a VIet citizen sign a IOU from a moneylender in viet, unable to pay off ,can the money lender there sue her and ask singapore gov to send her back to viet if she is already working/married here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1