The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 ♛ BELLA ♛ SEXY SLUTTY LOOKS WITH SUPERB FIGURE & SERVICE❢❢

We Are A Reputable Agency That Provide Live Pictures Taken By Models Themselves

We Strive To Deliver The Most Genuine Experience Ever

Do Not Worry About Shock & Disappointment Upon Seeing Model Anymore As What You See Is What You Get

We Are A Honest Agency That Cherish Clients & Want To Have Long-Term Clients

♛ BELLA ♛ SEXY SLUTTY LOOKS WITH SUPERB FIGURE & SERVICE❢❢

Pros On Booking A Full-Modded LadyBoy

As Many Has The Fantasy To Have A Sexual Experience With A Woman That Can Be Versatile In Intimacy, Ladyboys From Asia Are The Most Graceful Creatures Of The Both Worlds. That's Why Ladyboys Are Desired By Many. They Are In The Most Cases Non Operated, Which Means Still Having Their Male Genitalia. Even Being In Transition From Male To Female, They Keep Their Male Erectile And Ejaculate Function, Then A Man Can Have Then The Pleasure Of Giving And Receiving.

This Is What Makes Special And Attractive To A Man The Are Not Into Gay Sex, But Rather Being With A Woman With Different Genitalia. Asian Lady Boys Can Happen To Be More Graceful And Feminine Than Most Genetic Women, Thx To Their Exotic And Petite Frame.

Ladyboys Are Quite Open To Try New Things And Every That Is Exciting For Man Exciting. They Know Very Well How To Please Men, Being Born With As Male, There Are Not Unknown Questions For What Concern A Male Body. There Is No Risk They Get Pregnant, Not Even After Surgery To Sex Change, And They Can't Have The Period. One Of The Most Things That Turn On A Man, Beside Their Sexy Look, Is Their Sexual Appetite That In Most Cases Is Similar To Male One.

Name: Bella
Nationality: Thailand
Vital Stats: 36C - 24 - 36
Height: 170CM
Weight: 56KG
Pussy: CLEAN SHAVED

Boobs: ENHANCED
Services Provided: AJ(+$50), SWALLOW(+$50), COF, CIM, BBBJ, 69, Frenching, HandJob, FuckJob, CatBath, Showering Together, Painting, Fingering, Thai Massage, Teeruk Experience.

$110 💕 1 SHOT 💕 45 Minutes

$150 💕 2 SHOT 💕 90 Minutes

$360 💕 3 SHOT 💕 8 Hours (Starts 12am Daily)

💝💝 Room & Snowcap Provided 💝💝

Kindly WhatsApp Bro SK @ +65 9035 3265 For Booking Now❢❢❢

CLICK ⏩HERE⏪ To SECURE A SLOT WITH BELLA NOW ❢❢❢

CLICK ⏩HERE⏪ To Join Our Telegram Channel For Latest Updates & Field Reports Of Our Models,
Last But Not Least,
For PERKS & DISCOUNTS From Us.

⚠ SMS & CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED ⚠

Kindly Provide Your SammyBoyForum Username For A Smoother Booking Experience

Open From 11am to 1am Daily (Booking Starts From 10am Daily)

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; Today at 11:07 AM.
Old 21-03-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster (A)

TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 ♛ BELLA ♛ SEXY SLUTTY LOOKS WITH SUPERB FIGURE & SERVICE❢❢

💘💘💘 FR For Bella 💘💘💘

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoChan View Post
First time with Teeruklover since they provide LB which caught my eye. Wanted to book Fahsai as i saw quite a few nice comments for her but the timeslot not available for her, so OKT recommended a new comer Bella for me.

OKT: 10/10. Fast, friendly, efficient.

Looks: 8.5/10. mild tanned skin. mid 20s in age and looks above average

Body: 8/10. sexy and hot bod. told me she works out regularly also

Boobs: 8/10. Nice C cups, can feel some hardness due to silicon

BBBJ: 9/10. Sensual and deep throat, hungry to suck type of blowjob, lots of slurping sound

FJ: 8.5/10. Pussy still tight for me. Painted her awhile to get her alittle wet before applying some lube on herself then we started with missionary. Awhile later we changed to doggy style as she told me she preferred this position most. Sadly no AJ for her so i would come back to Fahsai instead.

Overall: Quite a good session without AJ, since this stable is legit and offer real nice LB i will be back to support again if Fahsai is still around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackzone View Post
FR for Bella - TRL

Just ended a session with Bella.
Wanted to book Filmi or Fahsai initially, but both were fully booked and OKT pushed Bella to me. Guaranteed good service so I took it since its not very expensive and her photos were good as well.
Location is very central, very good for public transport or driving. Hotel based but no need to past reception.

Door opened, a beautiful mixed-blood lady opened the door. First thing I noticed was her piercing eyes, which she said was natural.
A little bit on the meaty side, but its nothing that you'd reject.
She speaks very good english, having spent some time in Europe when she was younger. Very friendly and breaks the ice easily.
Service-wise she's very good. More GFE than PSE. Very accommodating too.
She allows french but as always, YMMV. I asked OKT about it prior and he said its up to your personal hygiene and chemistry. So I guess my chemistry's there.
BBBJ was very good, she can go for long. No teeth sensation as well.
Didn't try fingering or painting so no comments on that aspect.
Of course, lube was required for FJ, but she's very open to everything and is very hardworking.
Finished 1x with swallow (+tips), and 1x CIM.

All in all a solid session! Plus points are definitely her attention to you and her GFE factor.
She unfortunately doesn't have many customers (yet), so if you're looking for an alternative to Fahsai, I think Bella can fit that criteria!
Will surely RTF Bella again, but of course I still want to try Filmi and Fahsai.

Thanks OKT for the good recommendation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FerdyGod View Post
Bella from Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 not much difference from photos
Body: 8/10 tall and tanned skin. fit and in great shape
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced C cup which are just the right size for her
French: 10/10 she loves this. very passionate like gf/bf
BBBJ: 10/10 bbbj + DT + non stop suction. Really shiok as she just goes non stop and worships it
Painting: 8/10 can feel her squirm alittle and enjoy this. sadly no wetness from her
Fingering: 7/10 only light fingerings as dun wanna hurt her accidentally.
FJ: 9/10 takes initiatives and lead me to do what she wants. mainly concentrated on doggy which is her favorite position then changed to missionary for me to cum
GFE: 9/10 I chose to cuddle on bed when she ask if I want massage
Comms: 7,5/10 simple English, but she likes you to tell her you want her.
Overall: 8.5/10

Good value for money, only difference is natural or man-made pussy. Outer looks everything looks the same as a female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javale9e View Post
Bella TRL

Looks: 8/10 pre ops LB, same as in pic and chio looking.
Body: 8/10 tall and tanned skin. fit and in great shape
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced C cup, nice to fondle and zhut
French: 10/10 passionate and wild, Gao Gao type
BBBJ: 10/10 Great suction and tongue swirling technique. DT and attack my balls too
Painting: 8/10 allow, responsive with soft moans, but not wet.
FJ: 9/10 takes initiatives very wild and intense session, she keeps moaning and screaming when i doggy her hard from the bed. Love how she ride and end my session. She is really a good catch.
GFE: 9/10 lot of cuddle and hugging on bed.
Massage : 6/10 passable only, just normal nothing to shout about
Overall: 8.5/10

My first LB experience.

Thanks bro SK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centach View Post
First time trying out the latest craze of LB here.. Not sure what to expect first but YOLO.

FR For Bella from Teeruklover

Face - 85% to posted pic.
Boobs - Small B cup. Soft to hold as well
Body - Skin tanned, tattoo on belly. Should be the thick type. not too fat so its ok. perhaps genes for males bigger bones structure
Frenching - done with passion full tongue work
BBBJ- Quite good and very hardworking to sucks. Blow me for very long and used my first shot for CIM.
Painting/Fingering -Did not try painting, fingering she asked me to use lube as she has no natural juice.
FJ - Second shot start with her Cowgirl position follow by missionary and lastly doggy. Damn tight i feel her pussy, came moments later.
Massage - Not pro type but at least she tried

Very friendly bubbly girl.
Only can speak basic English.
Overall very good attitude nice bonk, able to cum both times means psychologically no issues with ladyboys.
Location is good and convenient.
Would not rate GFE section as for me, i can fuck a female body but talking to a man in women body alittle weird for me.
Price 2 shot still reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomatedia View Post
Out of curiosity, decided to try a LB to see the difference for them. Having a hard time to choose which one out of the 3 so i asked OKT to recommend and he recommended me Bella.

FR for Bella from Teeruk Lover

OKT was responsive and patient to explain mosts of the LB queries.

Looks - around 80% similar to photos. mid 20s.

Body - One look can tell is a little bigger frame then normal petite women. But looks can be deceiving so i was waiting to see if her service is better.

Boobs - Around C cups, firm and light brown nipples.

Pussy - pretty pussy, not wet so each time lube is being applied

Kissing/Catbath/BBBJ - She started with a light catbath, before proceeding with the BJ. No teeth feel which was great.

FJ - Started with cowgirl and moved to doggy style then missionary. alittle wild but i was not able to cum so we changed back to doggy style and after awhile i cummed.

GFE - Communication was ok as her english is quite basic. But she tries her best which is applaudable.

Overall - Good session for me, took me awhile to cum but maybe it was the mentality first but i overcome it. One bad thing i feel is only there's no natural wetness for LB so keep having to use lube was a little troublesome.

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 25-03-2024 at 07:56 PM.
Old 21-03-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 ♛ BELLA ♛ SEXY SLUTTY LOOKS WITH SUPERB FIGURE & SERVICE❢❢

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Contact Bro SK @ +65 9035 3265 For Booking Today!
Old 22-03-2024, 01:16 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 04:15 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 07:15 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 23-03-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 24-03-2024, 05:24 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 24-03-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 24-03-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1