The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-03-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 16
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

OKT: Soi69
Gem: March
Time: 11/3/19 1pm

Booked a slot to try this gem today, OKT still very patient with me even thou I fly his aroplane last few time. But this GEM is here to please.. I brought my toys to play with her n she everthing ok 1..

When I went into room saw she very slim, just my type!! Damage 110/2/90 Only lor.. I thought at 1st is a bit ba ba , but this 1 is SLIM lor!!

She got some tatoos but not very messy type.

1st bonk was very fast, abt 15-20min I ended liao, cos she is tight!!!.

Rested 15min with her doing light massage on my leg & started 2nd bonk. I used toys n she is very ok..

Will try RTF if my schedule allows me to..
Old 11-03-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Im planing my CIM mission on her

Anyone tried her ?
No FR on her???

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 11-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
mojo241 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Bro, this pix is of your Friend or Hana? ����
You must be very lucky to book her. This arsehole of a OKT made me wait till appointed time and never even tell me the location. Just kept telling me wait till 4 pm. Wasted my time just waiting for his apps. Other Thai stables respond very fast and give clear instructions way before time. Don't know what is wrong with this idiot, don't want my business, just come upfront and tell me or don't answer my apps in the first place. I will never never use his stable again if if he has Miss Thai Universe or Chingluck look alike, I will never use this unreliable arsehole.

Last edited by mojo241; 11-03-2019 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Narwhals is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR For Zara from SH69

Wow when she opened the door i knew it was going to be good.OKT was quick to respond and place is good easily reachable.

Looks 9/10 (GND type)
Body 8/10
BJ 8/10
GFE 10/10 (playful and really sweet )
FJ 8/10

Treat her well !
Old 11-03-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
bkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shout out to Bibi from lovers fortress. Very firm body, large boobs. CIM confirmed. If you fancy shagging a Ariana Grande look alike choose her
Old 11-03-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 6
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=721157

This girl looks good, if any bros tried do share a fr or pm me please.
Old 11-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeee View Post
Any bro has try before alise from doll88? Thinking to go tonight
They haven't updated ads for a while. Hope they were not hit in the weekend ops.
Old 11-03-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BaseballCap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for TheRegentLust - Jamie
9 Mar 19, 1030pm slot.

Looks: very similiar to photos, quite a few pimples pop out on her chin, and teeth seems like just recently put braces
Communication: English is ok, mix with abit of chinese
Body: Slim and nice SYT body with quite a few tattoos on her body
Painting: allows painting
BBBJ: was ok, thou she wear braces but dont feel it.
FJ: very accommodating, but the bed, seems like the cushion is gone and can really feel the springs. so we just did like standing doggy
GFE: was alright, maybe a little too young and green, and probably too hungry. if u get her food maybe will be better. but shes very accomodating.

RTF? Maybe
Old 11-03-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Was amused by a recent bonk experience.

One night, received a text message by a FL who I booked 2-3 months ago. Apparently, she is back to Singapore and asked if I like to book her. Of course, this without her OKT's knowledge. Since FL jio me, I believe the GFE would be great. Therefore, I fast hand fast leg obliged.

Long story short, the fuck was great. She told me that the room was borrowed from another FL. Hers was a shared room nearby and the other girl was working at that moment. GFE not bad since it was my return for her the 3rd time. After the first shot, we chit chat, joked and I used this opportunity to take a rest before I move on for my long waited 2nd shot. We did some foreplay to get ourselves into the mood. Suddenly, her phone beeped. She jumped down from the bed to check her message. There was a sudden change on her look upon seeing her phone. She started wearing her clothing. I asked her why. She explained that her OKT has a client for her. And the client is on the way to her room already! What a spoil spot I thought!

I did not take this incident negatively. At least, I finished the first bonk I thought. She was also fine when I paid her lesser since I did not finish my 2nd bonk. After she took the money, She was like a jumping spider, hurried back to her room. On the way out, I saw her running and I laughed seeing her acted so comically. I did not waste my opportunity checking out other girls while leaving..haha
Old 11-03-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
SobaUdonRamen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cat (Silk)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=720218

Face same as pic. GFE was good. Shower, cuddle (w kissing), FJ, massage.

BBBJ was great - really takes her time, and DT'ed quite a few times. First shot BBBJ and FJ. My second shot I chose HJ, and since she saw I had "trouble", she auto-BBBJ a second time also. Shiok.

One minor point is that she speaks only basic English, but playful + tries hard so not an issue.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw legendary Mona is back, miss her extruding clit to play with
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=721166
Old 11-03-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Was amused by a recent bonk experience.

One night, received a text message by a FL who I booked 2-3 months ago. Apparently, she is back to Singapore and asked if I like to book her. Of course, this without her OKT's knowledge. Since FL jio me, I believe the GFE would be great. Therefore, I fast hand fast leg obliged.

Long story short, the fuck was great. She told me that the room was borrowed from another FL. Hers was a shared room nearby and the other girl was working at that moment. GFE not bad since it was my return for her the 3rd time. After the first shot, we chit chat, joked and I used this opportunity to take a rest before I move on for my long waited 2nd shot. We did some foreplay to get ourselves into the mood. Suddenly, her phone beeped. She jumped down from the bed to check her message. There was a sudden change on her look upon seeing her phone. She started wearing her clothing. I asked her why. She explained that her OKT has a client for her. And the client is on the way to her room already! What a spoil spot I thought!

I did not take this incident negatively. At least, I finished the first bonk I thought. She was also fine when I paid her lesser since I did not finish my 2nd bonk. After she took the money, She was like a jumping spider, hurried back to her room. On the way out, I saw her running and I laughed seeing her acted so comically. I did not waste my opportunity checking out other girls while leaving..haha
Lucky man and nice tip to have a real discounted bonk.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Nadia from SH this afternoon.

This is my second RTF.

Got in just before the rain starts.
Fun starts at the door!

Tried more positions this time.
She likes the rain, so we started with the lights off but curtains slightly open and switched to doggie while looking out of the windows!

Will be back for more RTF while vitM lasts.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sads View Post
Anny (Mansion)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=720440

Looks: Looks better than photos, just more tanned. Very cute 

Body: Around 1.6m tall. Au natural D cups boobs with sensitive small nipples and a plentiful & soft ass. Was licking and playing with those boobs the entire session and it's a sight to behold during girl on top!

BBBJ: Very good with alot of variations

Frenching: Allowed 

Painting: Allowed.

FJ: Accommodating to all positions. She will take control if need to to do all the work while you lie back and enjoy

GFE: English is primary school level but can understand la. Very dainty and girlish personality that makes you want to dote on her.

RTF: For those boobs, great BBBJ and caring personality, YES!
Good deal at $120 only.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
mojo241 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmgctrl1 View Post
This one FL I’m sure many bros will be queueing for a alot with her
OKT so farking hopeless that queue also no use.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1