The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
unipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
FR: 333

Looks : 8.5/10
Body : 8/10 (Well body proportion slim type)
Boobs: B
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: None
French: None
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 7/10

Real person looks much better than their wechat picture. Surprised only one FR for 333. First bonk with her before CNY, probably due to tiredness, I didn't perform well, end up HJ. Quite pretty to my standard. She can't speak English nor Chinese, so communication was a problem.

Visited again for 2nd round today, determined to finish the job. Started with B2B, then continue piano type back massage, followed by licking with cold and hot water and back to piano type back massage. Turned for cold and hot BBBJ, then to normal BBBJ. Okish nothing to shout about. I just admired her slim body looking at the ceiling mirrors.

Started with cowgirl, missionary and unloaded in doggie. She is tight for sure. If you looking for SYT she is the one, service wise don't expect anything outstanding, normal at best.

For BBBJ, I rank 200 still the best.

RTF: Probably after I try both 322 and 332
Yeah! She always caught my attention everytime she walked passed. Looks and figure definitely one of the better ones. But base on reviews from other forums, her service quite bad. So didn't wanna try or waste money.
Old 22-02-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unipaint View Post
Yeah! She always caught my attention everytime she walked passed. Looks and figure definitely one of the better ones. But base on reviews from other forums, her service quite bad. So didn't wanna try or waste money.
she look like 128 from amansari spa..
Old 22-02-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one tried 541, she is one of the tallest babe there if not the tallest around 170cm w/o heels. The longer you look at her her look glows, model height and very fair. Kindly give FR.
Old 23-02-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
HueThuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
Any one tried 541, she is one of the tallest babe there if not the tallest around 170cm w/o heels. The longer you look at her her look glows, model height and very fair. Kindly give FR.
excellent choice
her service is excellent as well

why you hesitating ? coz of $ ?
Old 23-02-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

I called already then saw her ;(
Old 23-02-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

victorhugoparis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is my first
FR: 215 for water bed

Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (not the most attractive )
Boobs: B
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 9/10
French: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10

If you are into service, she is a good choice.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 14
FirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud of

FR: 541

Body : 9/10
Boobs: B - C?
B2B: None today (used to have too, she mentioned she felt cold, so maybe that's why she didnt give B2B today)
AR: None today (used to have)
French: No frenching, she doesnt really allow kissing
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 4/10 (not much communication, no real kisses and so on)

Overall felt quite disappointed today since she really gave a good B2B and AR the last time I booked her.

RTF: Not in the short term.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTimeUser View Post
FR: 541

Body : 9/10
Boobs: B - C?
B2B: None today (used to have too, she mentioned she felt cold, so maybe that's why she didnt give B2B today)
AR: None today (used to have)
French: No frenching, she doesnt really allow kissing
GFE: 4/10 (not much communication, no real kisses and so on)

Overall felt quite disappointed today since she really gave a good B2B and AR the last time I booked her.

RTF: Not in the short term.
Bro, I agree with you, upped your reps! Do not know what happened between the girls and the management. From last time until now there are some girls who like to cut short the services included in the package. Some girls in the beginning are hardworking, after a while will be lazy and they will skip the steps. Quite a few girls giving some lame excuses, one of them like you have mentioned, can't B2B because sick, too cold etc. I think it happens everywhere, not only here. Captains are not knowing what happened in the bedroom. Your FR is more or less similar with what I have experienced but with different girls. I have encountered went in, just licking nipples and bj then straight FJ, no action, no b2b, no kiss, cannot touch breast, cannot touch hair, cannot touch pussy. More or less like a dead fish. Some just do it for the sake of the deal and quite a turn off.

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!

Last edited by Sexrider; 26-02-2019 at 10:19 PM.
Old 27-02-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Bro, I agree with you, upped your reps! Do not know what happened between the girls and the management. From last time until now there are some girls who like to cut short the services included in the package. Some girls in the beginning are hardworking, after a while will be lazy and they will skip the steps. Quite a few girls giving some lame excuses, one of them like you have mentioned, can't B2B because sick, too cold etc. I think it happens everywhere, not only here. Captains are not knowing what happened in the bedroom. Your FR is more or less similar with what I have experienced but with different girls. I have encountered went in, just licking nipples and bj then straight FJ, no action, no b2b, no kiss, cannot touch breast, cannot touch hair, cannot touch pussy. More or less like a dead fish. Some just do it for the sake of the deal and quite a turn off.
This syndrome is called laojiao with too many regular syndrome lol

Try to avoid those old timer or popular gal I guess...
Some of these gals will only their regulars well

I only rtf one gal here once and her service indeed deteriorate however it seems like she is not here any more.

If bad just move on to other gals
Old 28-02-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

FirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Yeah, skipping a couple of steps is maybe not too bad, but totally skipping the B2B is really the limit. She even poured the lube on my back but end up not doing B2B.
Lucky one of the girls I RTF rarely gives me any such problems. 541 prettier, that's why I wanted to give her another chance, but fuck la, for now not worth my money.
Old 28-02-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
This syndrome is called laojiao with too many regular syndrome lol

Try to avoid those old timer or popular gal I guess...
Some of these gals will only their regulars well

I only rtf one gal here once and her service indeed deteriorate however it seems like she is not here any more.

If bad just move on to other gals
Usually if I RTF for the first time, its usually good. But sometimes second or third time, service may drop.
Old 28-02-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

My experience so far milf service still ok, Syt CMI, no frenching n AR.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Today I have some time, so I'll give FRs for some of the other girls I've tried.

FR: 203

Looks : 7/10 (looks pleasant, but skin is a bit uneven when you look at her closely)
Body : 7/10 (slim, but small boobs and maybe flat butts)
Boobs: A - B? (quite small, not for boobs lover)
B2B: 7/10
AR: 8/10
French: Dont remember me trying to french her.
FJ: 8/10
GFE: ??/10 (first time maybe 5/10 second time 8/10, I guess it depends if you RTF her)
RTF: Maybe, but keen to try out other ladies first.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

FR: 256

Looks : 6/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs: C+ (If I didnt remember wrongly, she doesnt like guys to play with her nipples, prefer guys to squeeze her boobs.)
B2B: 8/10
AR: 7/10
French: Didnt try to french her.
GFE: 5/10
RTF: No

She was the first girl I picked in VIP, kind of regret after looking at her more closely in the room, but already picked so just went on with it.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

FR: 335

Looks : 8/10
Body : 8.5/10
Boobs: C
B2B: None that day (she had rashes, so she asked if she could skip the B2B and I said ok)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
AR: None that day (am not sure if she does AR during B2B, normally the girls that do AR in VIP usually do it during B2B)
French: Yes I think
GFE: 7/10
RTF: Yes

Note: She gave me a couple of love bites at the chest area, so you might want to tell her to not give you those if you cant have those.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread