The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

election reaching. this is a hot topic. Foreigners. Maybe after election, they will relax the rules again.
Old 18-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

i feel the government is trying to slow down the influx of foreign spouse. The idea given is `only marry foreign spouse if you can afford.'
Old 18-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
i feel the government is trying to slow down the influx of foreign spouse. The idea given is `only marry foreign spouse if you can afford.'
if such case i will married and stay in wet nam than sell my flat in singapore than stay wet nam forever... earning the interest @ wet nam can let me live peacefully here till i DIE...
Old 18-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukger View Post
if such case i will married and stay in wet nam than sell my flat in singapore than stay wet nam forever... Earning the interest @ wet nam can let me live peacefully here till i die... :d
fully agree .....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 18-04-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro,i agree.maybe due to all those bad press about foreign spouse and sg people complain about many foreigner here.sg is more suitable for rich people to stay in.look at jet li and gong li,they are now holding pink ic,dont tell me they have stay here for many years to become citzen.why?cos they have investment here
Old 18-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
if such case i will married and stay in wet nam than sell my flat in singapore than stay wet nam forever... earning the interest @ wet nam can let me live peacefully here till i DIE...
so sad,singaporean prefer to die in foreign land rather than home soil bro,maybe i will follow you next time
Old 18-04-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But the inflation rate in vietnam is pretty high and the Dong does seem to depreciate over time. Instead of selling your flat in Singapore, you should rent it out and remit the rental income to wet nam. Then that's monthly income for life plus you still have an asset in Singapore. If things for some reason turn out bad in vietnam, you will always have a roof over your head in Merlion city.
Old 18-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
bro,i agree.maybe due to all those bad press about foreign spouse and sg people complain about many foreigner here.sg is more suitable for rich people to stay in.look at jet li and gong li,they are now holding pink ic,dont tell me they have stay here for many years to become citzen.why?cos they have investment here
When I was doing Property ... I saw their BIG house ... They paid a Record Price for it ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 18-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Everywhere the same la, open arms welcome super rich people. Normal people like us can only stand by the side. I have learnt to accept this.
Old 18-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question
so sad,singaporean prefer to die in foreign land rather than home soil bro,maybe i will follow you next time
because in singapore even u die u must spend a bomb on it... so why dies there???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
But the inflation rate in vietnam is pretty high and the Dong does seem to depreciate over time. Instead of selling your flat in Singapore, you should rent it out and remit the rental income to wet nam. Then that's monthly income for life plus you still have an asset in Singapore. If things for some reason turn out bad in vietnam, you will always have a roof over your head in Merlion city.
rental for a 4rm flat around 2k... interest for the sales of my flat is 3k in sgp... lion city is not meant for us to stay as the government will makes the rich richer and the poor poorer... cant u agreed with what i said?? i rather use the money to buy a land than built a house of mine... i think i can happily lidat... or i can invest the money in malaysia since i am a half malaysian... i earn what i dont spend in singapore as it will be silly of me to spent it there... not worth a penny to spend... everything is so X...
Old 18-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
election reaching. this is a hot topic. Foreigners. Maybe after election, they will relax the rules again.
yes..vey hot topic and may cost the gahmen some seats...

Quote:
ppl are ok if sinkies marry foreigners...not ok if foreigners come to work and send money home...these last group had no loyalty...former groups are small and their male offsprings ahave to do NS...

Quote:
now you knew I am suffocating in sinkie land...only looking forward to monthly Wetnam trip...so stressful...oso retiring in wetnam...haiz still a few more years...sianzz...

Quote:
you are lucky if can die...worst if sick and cannot die easily...^_^

wat's so great about dying at home soil...so expensive to even die...little place cost a big BOMB...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
bro,girl is like that one,very funny one.you will be amuse by what your viet girl will think and do if you with her for few years or after marry

but they can be those that really take care of you and your family one if u lucky to find one unlike most sg girl.
Cant they be decisive? They must have men to plan routes for them?

But when they are good, they si be good. Feel very pampered, not sex wise.

Bro, I agree with you on the red...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Welcome to Vietnam girls world. Read this thread daily will help.
Been with her for 2 years roi... I do admit reading this thread helps alot.
Old 18-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

lucky you have this thread,i only came in to sbf last year so whatever bro here say about viet girl,i have the same encounter before,so can easily relate to their sharing at this thread as i have been marry for 3 years plus.btw till now,i only finish up to 2009 january,still have a lot of pages to go to reach 2011
Old 19-04-2011, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
lucky you have this thread,i only came in to sbf last year so whatever bro here say about viet girl,i have the same encounter before,so can easily relate to their sharing at this thread as i have been marry for 3 years plus.btw till now,i only finish up to 2009 january,still have a lot of pages to go to reach 2011
Due to their culture, common values and upbringing, most of them share the same kind of thinking. Thus, most bros here experience the same thing with their vietnamese spouse. So we gather together, share experience and knowledge on how to tackle these common vietnamese spouse problems
Old 19-04-2011, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
rental for a 4rm flat around 2k... interest for the sales of my flat is 3k in sgp... lion city is not meant for us to stay as the government will makes the rich richer and the poor poorer... cant u agreed with what i said?? i rather use the money to buy a land than built a house of mine... i think i can happily lidat... or i can invest the money in malaysia since i am a half malaysian... i earn what i dont spend in singapore as it will be silly of me to spent it there... not worth a penny to spend... everything is so X...
My experiences in HCMC and with their properties tells me that it will be a better bet to earn some big bucks thru properties in Singapore first, then retire in Malaysia. Properties in big cities in Vietnam are also rising like no one's business, borrowing rates are super high thus most still use full cash to transact. Borrowing in Malaysia is easier, houses are cheap and cost of living may be even cheaper than HCMC itself. Cost of living have raise drastically for the past 2 years in HCMC. I still remember that having a meal in Pho 24 is a cheap affair. Most recently when i had a meal in Pho 24, a similiar meal a few years ago would have cost me only 200k VND, the most recent one costs me 550k VND. Yes , VND has depreciated but not to such an extend. What most malaysians are doing, earn in Singapore, spend in Malaysia, good move. The only bad thing is, houses in Malaysia is cheap, but it doesn't appreciate much. For example, i bought a house in Iskandar Malaysia 2 years back, its cheap for that sort of land size and facilities, only 7 mins from Tuas Checkpoint. But for the past 2 years, the value hasn't risen as much as singapore. The only good point is to go in for the long weekend, buy some food from the market nearby (food is seriously much fresher and cheaper than Singapore and some are even cheaper than HCMC ) and have some good family time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1