The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro sadchaiz... what are you trying to say leh? must wait for Professor to translate then only i know what you're trying to say

Professor sir, can help help ah?
Actually I got stunned by bro Sadchaiz's command of Thai language...exactly like what Thai people would say

Very chim....message: " He received news that new cars had just arrived but he was not sure whether they were in Sri Petaling or Kepong. He will call up the OKT tomorrow"
Old 24-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonqueror View Post

Went inside apartment and saw the lousy condition and hear moans from next room. wtf this is a quick f and go shop.
After washing in deplorable conditions and sop, asked me to mission her on a plank bed with thin mattress. Let's get over with this man; my 1st & last time. When I fk her she turned her face away. Got conned. Never mind make up for it by vigorous fj. Wow she squirmed and moaned loudly and said in mandarin sou bu liao, ni diao si wo le. When over she just coiled herself resting like after steambath. The fj was 10/10 everything else thumbs down.
Well, fishermen usually are interested in the fish and not the environment, be it in rough seas, mangrove swamps, whirlpools, mining pools, and even cesspools...visit a few times you will get used to it (the only god dammed thing is the lift need to climb flights and flights of stairs (having my cock being pulled along by the PRC )
Old 24-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Actually I got stunned by bro Sadchaiz's command of Thai language...exactly like what Thai people would say

Very chim....message: " He received news that new cars had just arrived but he was not sure whether they were in Sri Petaling or Kepong. He will call up the OKT tomorrow"
thank you very much, professor.. nowadays so many HUNGRY TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON.. no wonder me no more tomyam like lah.. think must go learn viet already..
Old 24-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bonqueror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow this prc knows how to warm u up, foreplay u and jelging exercise ur didi. check this out ...

[QUOTE=ProfessorOokami;5787049
(the only god damme(having my cock being pulled along by the PRC )[/QUOTE]
Old 25-03-2011, 01:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jackson sung is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Old 25-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson sung View Post
Oh..Jackson (Son of a Jack?)....I am very scared of that....aiyoh..alamak..lia mah gor fah...so scary one ah? How come I dunno 1?? ....I need to check all PRC's with my AIDS detector
Old 25-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
lia mah gor fah...
professor... you're an educated man.. this type of dialects let me do.. FISHING YOUR SMELLY CRAB, YOUR SMELLY CRAB NO PEOPLE WANT FISHING AH? after so long you no fed up with your AIDS education posting meh?
Old 25-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
professor... you're an educated man.. this type of dialects let me do.. FISHING YOUR SMELLY CRAB, YOUR SMELLY CRAB NO PEOPLE WANT FISHING AH? after so long you no fed up with your AIDS education posting meh?
Bro Dyelook:

Actually I didn't finish the sentence ... It should have been NEI AH MA GOR FAH CHONG BUN 你阿妈个化妆品 So maybe SHISEIDO or KANEBO (oops, not in Hokkien ah)

Yalo...applying reverse psychology mah...to make him more scared mah!
Old 26-03-2011, 01:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jackson sung is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Old 26-03-2011, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
tomyamchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jackson ah..which one in that AIDs video is you ?
Old 26-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
.....nowadays so many HUNGRY TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON.. ..
Allow me to correct your expression. The original idiom is 卧虎藏龙 (Cantonese: NGO FOO CHORNG LOONG; Mandarin: WO HU CANG LONG) means: "Sleeping Tigers and Hidden Dragons" even though, 卧 basically means "lying down in a prone position" but "sleeping" is also implied. That famous film has a similar title and is translated as "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" ....I doubt whether tigers "crouch" to sleep??

You got mixed up with the Cantonese word 饿 (NGO) which is never being used to form that idiom.

Last edited by ProfessorOokami; 26-03-2011 at 10:10 AM.
Old 26-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyamchai View Post
Jackson ah..which one in that AIDs video is you ?
I guessed Jackson should be that kid who was being carried by a Thai lady walking along a road
Old 27-03-2011, 04:21 AM
Samster

Well, recently my PM box had been bombarded with many questions from brothers, pertaining to Pasar Road PRC's. many of the questions and opinions are rather subjective...which I don't have definite answers or even whether to agree or disagree. Opinions such as: "many MILF's and not many SYT's "...well, search me...I don't how to classify! MILF's maybe over 35 and yet they look very much younger to me, an old man touching 90! Even those around 21 will be like my great grandchildren...to me, it is always many "young PRC's" in ACE. Some even complained about the conditions of our playground like a mud pool with us wallowing in it. Actually I don't own ACE and I have absolutely no control over the operations and managemnet of the place. If you want pretty PRC's and pleasant environment (like it comes with piped-in music, grapes, red wine aand many hands massaging you while you screw....PAY MORE or PAY THROUGH ONE's NOSE...PRC WL's are everywhere and it all depend on how much they charge and how you are willing to pay). To a poor guy like me, in ACE, RM 80 is a value-for-money deal. Some are worried about getting caught by MIB's ....well, you have to take the risk and face whatever consequences. If you don't want any risk, "use hand". If don't like using hand to grease your johnny , then use money to grease their hands and they will let go! Additional benefits: you tend to smoke all brands of ciggies as nearly everyone is smoking heavily in a poorly ventilated enviornment...lung cancer awaits you. Just go up there, select and relase (sort of FUCK-N-GO)...the longer you are there, the higher the health risks. There is also one boy who are worried to death by AIDS, purportedly transmitted via PRC WL's in ACE and NPW. I am scared pink now (looks more like a slaughtered pig) ! Some asked me where is ACE as they need hand-holding to go there...they just don't trust our ever -benevolent and well-loved KL taxi drivers.

I think I have too much to answer and had answered too much. Give this 90 year old man a life please.
Old 27-03-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

not to worry , professor.. you already have your fair share of life.. almost touching 90 and still energize like and energizer bunny makes most bros envy you.. as for those WU LIAO pm, just see see then delete lah.. TOUCH & GO concept.. cheers
Old 27-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
not to worry , professor.. you already have your fair share of life.. almost touching 90 and still energize like and energizer bunny makes most bros envy you.. as for those WU LIAO pm, just see see then delete lah.. TOUCH & GO concept.. cheers
Saw Long Leg Crab #3 last night, ravishing as always. Its been a year since she went MIA. I asked her; Is it becos of the radiation level in Sakura land had risen tats why she cums back here. Shen then starts to pinch me with her claws. No lah ! Then said her JV boutique biznes with her Jmay not doing well so cum back here to get back some of her losses wor. So when are you cumming to help her with her losses and blow water. KEKEKE

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1