The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

I think there are more and more people who prefer teasers rather than the full blown GQ services.

For me. I stopped going to those that gave GQ because of the atrocious rates they're demanding.

Come'on. $50 for HJ? That'll give you a full blown frenching pussy licking cock slurping hardworking nympho at Petain. And some of you pay $150 for a fuck at a massage joint? GL can get a full YTL service liao.

I much prefer a good 90mins massage and good teasing. at the most that costs me what $60-57ish, Go to petain or GL can get another $50 awesome fuck.

I see more and more MLs now doing teasing jobs to retain customers rather than giving HJ. Safer too as the playground remains clean. Good for people like me I guess? Maybe a good niche they can look into

Yes I'm typing this because I know a lot of massage shops owners and even the girls themselves read here too.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

I agree too... Blue balls at time better than 50dollar massage.
Old 10-07-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
regissoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterregissoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yea agree too! The moment of excitement during the teasing feels good
Old 10-07-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Worst come to worst, still get a proper massage...... Rather than some fucked up money grabbing bitch just mechanically whacking your cock to milk (literally) more people per day.
Old 10-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Agree get a good massage first, then can discuss/adjourn to elsewhere for release.
If massage no good, normally I won't go for any extra's
Old 10-07-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

I tend to observe more and more legit (Clean) places with some degree of teasing. Perhaps a less risky way of staying in business and maintaining customer base.

Some of these places are getting a good flow of customers. Was just at one for 1.5 hours.... quite a few people made bookings.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Guys, those who PM me asking for contacts without sharing their own will eventually get nothing. Just have the courtesy to exchange, not keep asking.

I have another earlier thread, I kid you not, I received nearly 500 messages, only like 3 volunteered their own contacts for exchange only. Everyone wants contacts but nobody wanna share.

The 3 bros I have exchanged really gave good contacts and we'll preserve our teasing lobangs to those who share. Its also a way to protect our playgrounds for teasing massage girls.

Hope u all understand.
Old 10-07-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Denis8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agree. It was only 20 to 30 for hj but some rich ppl inflate the price by giving too much.. I feel it's going up to 70 for hj now as I encountered lately. Good JG I agree the price but normal hj? Nah..

Samster please negotiate, remember 50 is not mark3t rate .. its market rate for more than HJ
Old 10-07-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
bingobang is one of the Best!bingobang is one of the Best!bingobang is one of the Best!

I fully agree with ts. Teasing has an element of surprise . Hj charge is inflated nowadays
Old 10-07-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
love4u is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

TS, who ask you to post here? Don't share just get lost, don't talk cock here
Old 10-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Agree with bro ceeko.

I rather have a good massage with some playful teasing, than a chio syt with poor massage skills and offer GQ.
Old 10-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
alender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i like this type too bro.

sometimes the usual stuff is good. sometimes this is good.

good to have a variety of options!
Old 10-07-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

TS 2 upp for great thread 😄

Me too. An element of surprise is what gets me going to teaser massage joints....especially B (butt) massage teasing. Bros can pm me for ctc 😃

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingobang View Post
I fully agree with ts. Teasing has an element of surprise . Hj charge is inflated nowadays
Old 10-07-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

Thats why my favourite MPs are nearby GL legal houses - in case a release is absolutely necessary 👌

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
I think there are more and more people who prefer teasers rather than the full blown GQ services.

For me. I stopped going to those that gave GQ because of the atrocious rates they're demanding.

Come'on. $50 for HJ? That'll give you a full blown frenching pussy licking cock slurping hardworking nympho at Petain. And some of you pay $150 for a fuck at a massage joint? GL can get a full YTL service liao.

I much prefer a good 90mins massage and good teasing. at the most that costs me what $60-57ish, Go to petain or GL can get another $50 awesome fuck.

I see more and more MLs now doing teasing jobs to retain customers rather than giving HJ. Safer too as the playground remains clean. Good for people like me I guess? Maybe a good niche they can look into

Yes I'm typing this because I know a lot of massage shops owners and even the girls themselves read here too.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by love4u View Post
TS, who ask you to post here? Don't share just get lost, don't talk cock here
You can don't read my post and ignore ah... U not happy, not my problem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1