The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 12
royalchamp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroyalchamp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Hey bros,

Anyone knows what happens to FL ladies after they are caught?

A FL told me that she got caught and is getting her visa renewed every week. According to her, this can go on for years.

Wanted check if any bros out there can validate the story.

Thanks.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalchamp View Post
Hey bros,

Anyone knows what happens to FL ladies after they are caught?

A FL told me that she got caught and is getting her visa renewed every week. According to her, this can go on for years.

Thanks.
bro, many similar cases here if you did bother to read....

in brief...she will be allowed to stay pending investigation...once investigation over and she committed nothing wrong then she will be deported and banned from entering Singapore for indefinite number of years depend severity ...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-05-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalchamp View Post

FL words, u can trust only 10%. When she tells u, she needs money, she indeed needs money. When she tells u, her buffalo is sicked at home and needs to see a vet, she is lying.

Yrs?? She must have committed a serious crime and should be squatting in prison instead of spending yrs in SG renewing visa ... she might be caught for selling sex, police will deport her within days or weeks but not yrs. It is silly to believe in her.

Not telling the truth, lying is highest prestigious of a FL.
Old 01-05-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 12
royalchamp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroyalchamp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Hurricane88 and naemlo for the response and advice
Old 04-05-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I suspect you didn't give us the full story. Any ban longer than 3 years will be based on the severity of the offence.

If I am you then I will work in Singapore and build family in Vietnam. You can visit Vietnam every 2 weeks.

Vietnam economy is booming and if you have a legal Viet spouse, you can apply for spouse resident card and allowed visa to stay for at least 6 months.

Invest in Vietnam property and sure you become rich faster than you work in Singapore.
Hi hi.. So long no come in here like..

How r u hurricane bro?

True true but not easy.. Many paper work and many visit to authority..

I just completed setting up my company in Vietnam.. Getting work permit to represent my wife for The company... Setting up bank account and business account service etc .. Getting work permit and temporary resident card is no joke.. So many paper work and translation.. But I have went thru this legally.. So Consider very well in this area.. Anyone need help do let me know... Hahahahah...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 04-05-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Hi hi.. So long no come in here like..

How r u hurricane bro?

True true but not easy.. Many paper work and many visit to authority..

I just completed setting up my company in Vietnam.. Getting work permit to represent my wife for The company... Setting up bank account and business account service etc .. Getting work permit and temporary resident card is no joke.. So many paper work and translation.. But I have went thru this legally.. So Consider very well in this area.. Anyone need help do let me know... Hahahahah...
Good, I am fine...nice to hear from you after so long...also good to hear you have experience setting up company in Vietnam...

My friends not keen to start biz in Vn but already invested in hcm property...

post in SS08 thread to tcss...

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=145734&page=2455

Old 07-05-2018, 04:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I suspect you didn't give us the full story. Any ban longer than 3 years will be based on the severity of the offence.

If I am you then I will work in Singapore and build family in Vietnam. You can visit Vietnam every 2 weeks.

Vietnam economy is booming and if you have a legal Viet spouse, you can apply for spouse resident card and allowed visa to stay for at least 6 months.

Invest in Vietnam property and sure you become rich faster than you work in Singapore.
Ya kena ban 3 years is damn jialat. ask the vnbu dont pang pui lah what walking on street kena suspect. please lah, is work ktv kena liak isit. last time i got a vnb kena ban 3 years also cos tio liak in ktv.

work in sg earn sgd change to vnd and buy property there. distrct 2 district 7 u can afford now kar kar hoot next time hoseh liao

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 07-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Ya kena ban 3 years is damn jialat. ask the vnbu dont pang pui lah what walking on street kena suspect. please lah, is work ktv kena liak isit. last time i got a vnb kena ban 3 years also cos tio liak in ktv.

work in sg earn sgd change to vnd and buy property there. distrct 2 district 7 u can afford now kar kar hoot next time hoseh liao
Agreed with you many of these VBs tio liak will never tell the truth but we lao jio knew all their bull cock stories....can find plenty of the "banned" VBs in Malai...

Vinhomes launching new homes for those lower income group in D9...each unit cost 450mil (Sgd 26.3k) to 700mil (Sgd 41k) dongs depends on size...only applicable to local viets...

For those amount of money you cannot even buy a COE in Sinkable...

Old 08-05-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
iamasamster is stuck in moderation for some time to come

you are a shit eating dog! Mai lai try to be a saint.

Fuck your mother chao chee bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
fl words, u can trust only 10%. When she tells u, she needs money, she indeed needs money. When she tells u, her buffalo is sicked at home and needs to see a vet, she is lying. :d

yrs?? :d She must have committed a serious crime and should be squatting in prison instead of spending yrs in sg renewing visa ... She might be caught for selling sex, police will deport her within days or weeks but not yrs. It is silly to believe in her.

Not telling the truth, lying is highest prestigious of a fl.
Old 08-05-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Another brain dead PM with the same msg. I can read what u posted in the thread, dun worry. I have been in the forum long enough to immune with this stupidity. A lot of weird samsters, with clones too in the forum...
Old 08-05-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
iamasamster is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Naemlo your mother is brain dead and your wife is a bitch :d

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
another brain dead :d pm with the same msg. I can read what u posted in the thread, dun worry. I have been in the forum long enough to immune with this stupidity. A lot of weird samsters, with clones too in the forum...:d
Old 09-05-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
iamsamster3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamasamster View Post
Bro how you know? Must tell me, we are a group.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iamasamster2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamasamster View Post
The year of dog. Female dog is a bitch but ah bang don't your kar cheng still pain.
Old 23-08-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone can pm who is familiar with ICA rules and regulations? Need to ask something and if you are a agent company providing services will be better. Nothing illegal involve and I am not OKT...Just wanting to seek proper channels to get things done and ICA will not release anything even though I call and asked....REPLY is ..you just try lor...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 28-11-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
tnt1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need advice from all bros here regarding white card which is issued to a ML.
ML was at home when her roommate is a FL and was caught in action. Subsequently ML was issue white card for investigation.
Is it a crime for helping ML who is a white card holder to rent room/unit?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1