The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Prepared for changes

Is mine time to b prepared for changes in this country. An old friend who worked in Vietnam for 20yrs, return onces a while, used to say this country changes very fast.

Not suprised tomorrow the bal Houses closed, patients rumours will spread tell where to find WLs. Morale, this young country transform fast, we also have to follow cause no choice. This is 1thing i discover the new imgrants and S pass ppls. Side track abit, my PRC neighbour started to smile @everybody. Different fr 2mths back, old mountain ppls, now their children spot latest hairstyles but, accents remain. They have long way to go, lucky4me!

They prepare for transform and relocate anytime. An old movie, Predator 1, "Anytime".
Old 08-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 15
kissu is one of the Best!kissu is one of the Best!kissu is one of the Best!kissu is one of the Best!
Re: Prepared for changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Is mine time to b prepared for changes in this country. An old friend who worked in Vietnam for 20yrs, return onces a while, used to say this country changes very fast.

Not suprised tomorrow the bal Houses closed, patients rumours will spread tell where to find WLs. Morale, this young country transform fast, we also have to follow cause no choice. This is 1thing i discover the new imgrants and S pass ppls. Side track abit, my PRC neighbour started to smile @everybody. Different fr 2mths back, old mountain ppls, now their children spot latest hairstyles but, accents remain. They have long way to go, lucky4me!

They prepare for transform and relocate anytime. An old movie, Predator 1, "Anytime".
Well said bro, think FLs also need to read the book "Who moved my cheese?"

KS brothels can we closed any time now, and all those memorable place and stories will be wiped away together with it. Think now most young guys even dont know the KS red-light area any more lao.
Old 30-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rtfagain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Prepared for changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissu View Post
Well said bro, think FLs also need to read the book "Who moved my cheese?"

KS brothels can we closed any time now, and all those memorable place and stories will be wiped away together with it. Think now most young guys even dont know the KS red-light area any more lao.
brings back memories of the good old days. sob sob
Old 05-04-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 19
seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!
Re: Keong Saik - totally dead now?

Hi Brothers,

Don't despair, here another thread to our famous KS Cheong days. It seems only HJ now, no more FJs.

http://sbf.net.nz/health-...ak-street.html

Went there 2 weeks ago, and have my favourite noodle and 4样烤肉. Notice house 4B, 6A & 6B and 8下 still operating, these houses are just along this HOONG FATT coffee shop.

May try again when back home.
I apologise to Brothers whom I can't pass any contacts. Semi-retiring soon ...

(.Y.)
Old 17-04-2010, 12:23 AM
havenjav

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

. Understand fm a WL that I hv patronised many yrs
Old 06-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 15
HHfun is one of the Best!HHfun is one of the Best!HHfun is one of the Best!

Up it, looks like KS really dead lao
Old 28-05-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chanvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

beli sianz....any bros knoes where WL went to? missed xiao mun, dunno where she went....
Old 28-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 19
seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanvin View Post
beli sianz....any bros knoes where WL went to? missed xiao mun, dunno where she went....
Last heard she went over to pertain but I don't remember which house, this could be a lead for you to start searching pertain thread.

Enjoy your chiong when you find the source.
I apologise to Brothers whom I can't pass any contacts. Semi-retiring soon ...

(.Y.)
Old 29-05-2010, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanlaw View Post
Last heard she went over to pertain but I don't remember which house, this could be a lead for you to start searching pertain thread.
Siew Mun never crossed over to petain. Last heard she was still in KL.
Old 29-05-2010, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
jitlong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Siew Mun never crossed over to petain. Last heard she was still in KL.
I miss her too. Remember 1st time I tried her she was cat 50. Those days very few girls cim. She was 1 of those few that you can cim. Beautiful boobs and one of her nipples was sunken in and pops up when you suck it. She was probably the only professional girl that I had 2 sessions in a go. Though she had put on considerable weight in the later years but to me it was still a good body that is firm and good boobs. She dont talk very much and if bros who have tried her will notice she seldom smile. All the best to your future, Siew Mun.
Old 30-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Where are the ladies from?
Old 30-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Yen Ping

Almost 2yrs i have no RTF, only had Yen Ping in KS brothels. I wonder is she still there? Probably, there is demand for her service, that is why she have not migrate to PT brothels.

I think KS is still kicking, there r customers going there, not to worry.
Old 30-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chanvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oic btw where is june? also missed her alot...hehe...juz best...
Old 30-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Samster

Wink Rouge

This pm Channel 8 repeat a 1987 HKG movie, Rouge it stars 2late artists. Anita Mui and Lsslie Cheung, good performance and artistic captured of, the 60s DRL of HKG.

Abit of the story, both characters have break the code of conduct. Anita Mui working lady and, Lsslie Cheung customer. They develop relationship that came to sad ending. Why i brought it out?

KS brothels got the charm of the 60s DRL, same i recalled in the 80s, shophouses with red lanterns. WLs cannot b seen, we have to ask if regulars okts will know who to locate. Today, KS still maintan the charm of that age, the mystery the suddenly i saw the beautifully WL.

It is a class of its own, different fr PT whereby WLs operate their trade in rooms. But, PT system suit me better. I will end here, continue sure got zap by brothers.

Have a great week!
Old 31-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
jitlong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No worries Bro jacky43, someway I agree with you. For a quick release and no fear of av banging on doors nowadays, PT is a good choice other than standing by the closed door waiting for your turn. Places like KS in the old days you can sit and tcss with the aunty and watching the world go by hoping you can spot another new find gal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1