The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2015, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 11
Bulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to all
小强 giving me blue balls. (Real problem

Hi guys.

Here's a question I never ever though I asked ever in my life. But I need some ideas/help to finding a damn cockroach that found its way into my room of all places. I need to find it and kill it.

Here's the story. my FB was over at my place on sat night. When an uninvited guest decided to fucking show up. An actual cockroach. Lights were off, me and my FB were at 2nd base and somehow. The woman noticed something else was around. Naturally, she panicked and we turn on the lights and found the damn bug on my bed trying to run for cover. It succeeded.

Anyways, I found the damn pest clinging onto my mattress after I removed it from the bed frame. Tried to grab it with plastic bag. But failed. Dunno what happened. The bugger just dissapeared after that. Both my FB and I cannot figure out where it went. There is no corpse. It just vanished. Tried to find but cannot find. In the end she went home at 4am leaving me with a mystery 小强 and my dick in my hand.

Now normally, the cockroach is stupid enough to show it self again, running around my room floor. That's what usually happens when I get a visit from them. But this time, I am seeing nothing. It's been 2 days now and my FB is refusing to come over to my place again until I can deliver a damn corpse.

I think it's still in hiding. But I dunno where. Something tells me it's actually inside of my mattress under my bed sheet. But I cannot be sure. Anyhow have any ideas on how I can smoke the thing out so I can kill it?
Old 23-11-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Jiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 小强 giving me blue balls. (Real problem

Not sure how effective are these but you can try them out
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Roaches

PS:If you're living in Queensland and needs to know a list of noxious fish species, I can also share you this link:
https://www.daf.qld.gov.au/fisheries...h/noxious-fish

These fishes are vermins. Especially THE largemouth bass.
Old 23-11-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
BeverlyCrusher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaobin View Post
Not sure how effective are these but you can try them out
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Roaches

PS:If you're living in Queensland and needs to know a list of noxious fish species, I can also share you this link:

Largemouth Bass is from Australia..your knowledge is really solid. Come I clap for u, stinky mouth.
Old 23-11-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
CuntBoonWan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spray Baygon or something similar ..... should work
Old 23-11-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

Bulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to all

Eh. I live Singapore leh. Lol.
Old 23-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
BeverlyCrusher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 23-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 9
SexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of lightSexualEuphoria is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: 小强 giving me blue balls. (Real problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulleto View Post
Eh. I live Singapore leh. Lol.
Ahahahaha! Damn epic. U can try fumigation or just clean out your whole room (maciam remove all furnitures and clean all ur furnitures and your belongings before placing them back into your bedroom) and get a new mattress.

Otherwise just have sex at other places if your gf is an adventurous girl, or go budget hotels, they charge about 50-60 for one or two hours i think.
Old 23-11-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualEuphoria View Post
Ahahahaha! Damn epic. U can try fumigation or just clean out your whole room (maciam remove all furnitures and clean all ur furnitures and your belongings before placing them back into your bedroom) and get a new mattress.

Otherwise just have sex at other places if your gf is an adventurous girl, or go budget hotels, they charge about 50-60 for one or two hours i think.
IKR!! Of all the places that tmd choose my bed. First time. Hai.... trying to avoid getting a new mattress and swapping furniture. Once a year sighting usually no problems but now...... Kana one Macam commando trained
Old 23-11-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Just flip your entire room up and spray with baygon.

Try keeping your room neat and simple. Don't store unnecessary things like Karung guni. Last time got 2 roaches died long time ago in my room till I really clean my entire room up fully then found them.

My worse experience, there was once I was playing my pc at mid night, then a roach suddenly came from nowhere resting on my pc speaker, then I shout/spray baygon, it quickly ran away.
Old 23-11-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulleto View Post
Hi guys.

Here's a question I never ever though I asked ever in my life. But I need some ideas/help to finding a damn cockroach that found its way into my room of all places. I need to find it and kill it.

brudder i tell u 1 real incident hor, i last time oso got dis same prob 1 wk canot find & u kno where i found it? inside de air con unit cos wet wet & cockroach no need eat oso wun die so fast i found out becos eveytime i hear scratchin sounds fm de air con so i open up de cover & it ran out
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 23-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaobin View Post

brudder ur reply veri funni suddenly got tok abt fish
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 23-11-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,cockroach also want to see u piak yr FB.The only way is to invite me there.While you & FB piaking.I will help you catch them

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 23-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Ur dead ancestor visiting u...

Next time send ur FB over, I help u settle her. Lol
Old 23-11-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
Serenade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Use Baygon Roach Bait from NTUC and other supermarkets. Put in your room, bathroom and kitchen. Comes in packs of 3 or 4.
Old 23-11-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
bro no need find. just get a dead xiao qiang downstair to show yr fb haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1