The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
What are the categories of massage shops?

Sorry might not be the best thing to do to start a new thread, but would like to know what do the diff categories of massage shops mean? saw some bros here making references to it but never really knew what they meant haha
Old 15-05-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What are the categories of massage shops?

Dont think anyone even understand what you are asking. What are the ‘categories’ you think you saw anyone talk about? Give some examples pls

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 15-05-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Sorry might not be the best thing to do to start a new thread, but would like to know what do the diff categories of massage shops mean? saw some bros here making references to it but never really knew what they meant haha
Think you are referring to:

Cat 1 is individual room built by partition
Cat 3 is curtain type, no room. Open concept.
Old 15-05-2022, 07:34 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

https://spainstitute.com.sg/police-l...ablishment-me/

Follow the above regulations will do.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 16-05-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Cat 1 = private room with/without bathroom (mostly this setup were 88 pricing spas)
Cat 2 = doesnt exist
Cat 3 = curtain type or half partition type (mostly this setup pricing starts with 50-60/1hr category)
Old 16-05-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Cat 1 = private room with/without bathroom (mostly this setup were 88 pricing spas)
Cat 2 = doesnt exist
Cat 3 = curtain type or half partition type (mostly this setup pricing starts with 50-60/1hr category)
No need so complicated. See 88 just siam.
Old 16-05-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
No need so complicated. See 88 just siam.
Not always though, some of my best ml bonks were at 88 joints. More privacy coz enclosed room and u are paying more for the shop to close one eye and also kua zui. It will always end up more exp than those freelance ml who massage and fj, but my own preference is the thrill of piaking ml and hoping no one peeks through the little window haha
Old 16-05-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Below are my categories:

- Clean and good massage shop.
- Massage shop that provides reasonable massage and basic HJ
- Massage shop that provides half F massage and HJ or BJ, mainly because ML don't earn from providing massage.
- Massage shop that don't do massage, go there is for FJ.
Old 16-05-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

my fav is still straight up FJ shops with partition
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1