The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Picking up girls in Australia

Hi anyone have experience or have picked up many girls in Australia before would like to share your story? I have been hearing stories of how easy it was picking up girls studying there from my friends. Hope to try it when I visit Australia again.
Old 12-07-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 8
steal is a glorious beacon of lightsteal is a glorious beacon of lightsteal is a glorious beacon of lightsteal is a glorious beacon of lightsteal is a glorious beacon of lightsteal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up girls in Australia

No point to hear only!

In any case you need to be living near some University or working inside the Uni whereby you can get close.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
commonsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Hi anyone have experience or have picked up many girls in Australia before would like to share your story? I have been hearing stories of how easy it was picking up girls studying there from my friends. Hope to try it when I visit Australia again.
Sometimes not as easy as you thought.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Here difficult to fish already Somemore go oversea..
Old 12-07-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

U go thailand or Indonesia much more easier . Australian woman are very intelligent too.....They are educated and independent.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Australia is really bird cannot lay egg place. Wanna lay girls better look for university when you study there or when you work.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
Mahrez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need combo of skills and luck
Old 13-07-2016, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 14
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

picking up the locals or the overseas students? I've done both. Local one was drunk and the overseas ones are usually lonely, so can up them if the timing and skill is good or rather impeccable.
Old 13-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 21
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

You meant picking up local Australian girls or foreign national studying there?
Local Polynesian chicks are hot but they dont like to hang around with asian.
Local ang mo girls are typically big built bordering fat, though friendly but you must be their size.
Old 17-07-2016, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 14
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edvil View Post
You meant picking up local Australian girls or foreign national studying there?
Local Polynesian chicks are hot but they dont like to hang around with asian.
Local ang mo girls are typically big built bordering fat, though friendly but you must be their size.
both local Aussie girls and overseas students. Can be done but like I said, timing and some skill

Yes, the local girls are fat. The last one I had, was probably the same proportion as Fat Bastard! She doesn't get intimate sex from her own husband, obviously. I'm not her size. She's shorter than me and definitely heavier.
Old 17-07-2016, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Bismuth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
The last one I had, was probably the same proportion as Fat Bastard!
Old 17-07-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
ILOVESGAHLIAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, I do have some luck but mostly the Asian students.

I remembered I was in Melbourne with my gf having our dinner in a Japanese Restaurant. There was a group of gals sitting next to our table. A young gal was flirting with me. Damn I could have do more if my gf is not there.

Anyway picking up girls in Australia is not impossible. Just be yourself.
Old 17-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
If you want to fuck OZs be my guest. I'd prefer to fuck a gorilla.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-07-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I recall reading a news article some years ago that there was a research, possibly done by Durex but I cannot be sure, that Australian women are ranked the 5th most promiscuous in the world and are highly likely, but not surely, to have sex on the first date. If that was any true, then Down Under could be a happy place for men.

Knowing Australia to be a mostly white country, I think it is tougher or stiff shit for Asian men.

It is also true that the average white Australian woman is size 14. That means, her waistline is likely to closely match the average man's, or even exceed. Actually, many are so wide around the mid-section, likely due to excessive or repetitive alcohol drinking, you cannot completely hug them like you would with most Asian women. The excess width of their abdomens also spill over the top of their jeans to form what is called "muffin top".

Google search "muffin" photos overflowing out of their cups and you get the idea.
Old 17-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you want to fuck OZs be my guest. I'd prefer to fuck a gorilla.

This is funny.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1