The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
I'm stuck between trying out Kxry or Axnie. Which do you bros recommend ? Prefer one with more teasing before popping GQ.
==================
both r ok, Kxry is airport, good if u like girls with flat chest but hard t.ts
just AVOID Anna (1st time ok only, 2nd time on chut pattern liao)
Old 03-12-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
heistsneak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone tried Coco from W** spa? How is her massage? Her rack quite big
Old 03-12-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
iphone3353 is one of the Best!iphone3353 is one of the Best!iphone3353 is one of the Best!

Anyone have any advice which ml provide cim? Can pm and share? Looking for some mouth action , thanks
Old 03-12-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 11
babel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone3353 View Post
Anyone have any advice which ml provide cim? Can pm and share? Looking for some mouth action , thanks
i would like to know too.. i know one which does an average BBBJ, but no CIM. willing to trade if anyone has recommendation.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone3353 View Post
Due to the job nature, traditions and background of the human resource, market availability for CIM ML is even more scarce than direct FJ ML or Pros. Anyone has also can intro me.

Last edited by piichai; 03-12-2020 at 10:46 PM.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 5
KOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Due to the nature of the job nature, traditions and background of the human resource, market availability for CIM ML is even more scarce than direct FJ ML or Pros. Anyone has also can intro me.
Yes. indeed. Very hard to find ML do cim. We are consider lucky if ML K offer Fj.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 5
KOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Popped by So****** S*a blk5**
Saw 1 pretty ML. Winnie.

Anyone try any ML there or Winnie before.?

Please share yr experience via PM. Thanks

Ended, I went to AMK4**. One chinese "treatment" clinic, and served by 40+ Milf. Her massage was good. Popped GQ- $50 for HJ.
Very good feel.
Left as happy man.

ML not for SYt or pretty face seeker.
If u into late 40s ML, u can try
Old 03-12-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heistsneak View Post
Hi, anyone tried Coco from W** spa? How is her massage? Her rack quite big
if you can accept her look...everything else average. She used to work in joint in Serangoon
Old 03-12-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
if you can accept her look...everything else average. She used to work in joint in Serangoon
Is it WIN SPA or WIN WIN?

Cannot find coco from Win SPa FB page

which joint in serangoon?
Old 04-12-2020, 02:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
heaven4u is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Massage wise she's not bad. But she's really airport runway in case ur a tits lover
Woah Tks bro for the advise, lol didn’t realise that as I was focusing on her look that time, ok I don’t might going on the runway and pick the stones hahahaha
Old 04-12-2020, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Just to share and warn about this ML. Got her contact from a Chinese website and added her on Wechat. Her name is Ang***, milf but decent looks. Then she gave her address at 18* W** Spa. She would call on Wechat, first time when I was driving. Wife was next to me but I said looked like scam call. Told the ml off that she shouldn't call customers. But she replied that she would not be doing her job if she didn't call! A few days later she called again. Blocked her.
Ha-ha. I had the same experience with the same ML bro. Persistent calling, told her not convenient still call. Blocked immediately
Old 04-12-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys,any one tried b*le**a bea*** s*l*t*o*s at BLK 7*9 amk ,girl called x*a*o w*I?Is the place worth it 50/hr.Is a f shop or massage place.girl look pretty
Old 04-12-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Hey guys,any one tried b*le**a bea*** s*l*t*o*s at BLK 7*9 amk ,girl called x*a*o w*I?Is the place worth it 50/hr.Is a f shop or massage place.girl look pretty
if u check back previous page, u would probably know the answer. but i would suggest try somewhere else if u hoping for some gold lol
Old 04-12-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 19
andylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
i went to visit this lady.. shop belong to cindy and coy.. there is some FR in earlier post.. i took the risk to try.. must say she look like her photo.. nice to talk to and service ok.. but find price a bit on the higher side.. i heard she is quite selective with who to serve
Old 04-12-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
if u check back previous page, u would probably know the answer. but i would suggest try somewhere else if u hoping for some gold lol
Seem like amk is getting more and more happening.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread