The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilust View Post
I did the one nearer to AXS.
Abit money minded but i think still not bad cuz the whole building also same.

Offered me threesome with the girl beside but she wasn't available.

Experience wise, she quite wild and not time keeper
I have to give a try one of these weekends. How much was the damage? Anything more than 150 is a no-no for me.
Old 26-11-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilust View Post
I did the one nearer to AXS.
Abit money minded but i think still not bad cuz the whole building also same.

Offered me threesome with the girl beside but she wasn't available.

Experience wise, she quite wild and not time keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I have to give a try one of these weekends. How much was the damage? Anything more than 150 is a no-no for me.
The matured MILF in the shop right beside AXS? She quoted me $100 for FJ.
Old 26-11-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

RTF Xiao Qian. The experience gets better with each RTF as our chemistry built, she offered and did more with each RTF as compared to my first go. I was on high alert throughout the deed, especially if any commotion outside. Xiao Qian was her usual nonchalant fashion, already used to working with the police cam right outside her unit I supposed.
Old 26-11-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo69 View Post
Your type is XQ?
Very obvious.
Old 27-11-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceloh View Post
My type is at level 3.
Quote:
Your type is XQ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceloh View Post
Very obvious.
With Xiaoqian's age and looks, comparing with the other MLs in this mall, she will be the favorite of many bros.
Old 27-11-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xalibaba88 View Post
Tried once fifth floor Viet join. Agree with other bros. The big bobs one, Lisa. Like to time waste. Walk in and out. $150. Not going to rtf
She's inconsistent. What kind of service she will give depends on her mood.
Old 27-11-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Anyone knows the name of the PRC lady at the inside and the last corner unit on level 3? Long hair
Old 27-11-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Cctv in front of unit door at L5 walaoe....
Old 27-11-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
devilust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
What's the threesome rate?
$100 for each but probably 1 shot only.
Old 27-11-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

anyone try a lin tall milf at magic door L5? care to share out more information.
try her twice she was accommodating to request and can suck quite long able to take on hard pounding but I feel she lack of gfe
Old 27-11-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
anyone try a lin tall milf at magic door L5? care to share out more information.
try her twice she was accommodating to request and can suck quite long able to take on hard pounding but I feel she lack of gfe
Tried her before. I feel she keep talking dirty, trying to make me cum asap. But other than that, body and service not bad
Old 28-11-2020, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Cctv in front of unit door at L5 walaoe....
every mp outside has a cctv installed, been almost 2 weeks. the wls still working like before, not affected by the cams.
Old 28-11-2020, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohwj View Post
Tried her before. I feel she keep talking dirty, trying to make me cum asap. But other than that, body and service not bad
i find her exaggerated dirty talk very fake, a huge turnoff and mood killer. exactly same as the chinese subtitles of jap av, think she copied from them.
Old 28-11-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

At PL now. Passed by XQ's unit, door is open.
Level 1 pretty ML, door also open.
L5 units also free.
How come weekend no Bros leh ?

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Old 28-11-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Anyone knows the name of the PRC lady at the inside and the last corner unit on level 3? Long hair
Elena. Shes gg back to china soon.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread