The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 01-12-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
strikz2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Ya around the area.. quite nice de.. u can try.. if u like gd massage also..
sure, maybe pm me or something
Old 01-12-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya alot ppl waiting for the opening lor..
Today community case : 1
This belong to the Sexual Worker, Geylang Cluster. We have informed the immediate families and close contacts to monitor their health.. Most of the males who have visited her are placed on Stay Home notice and will be monitored closely.

*Background music astronomia playing *
Old 01-12-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

Going to starry for clean massage, just want a good hard massage but don't mind a bit teasing. Heard there was a busty Viet there. Any recommendations?

Last edited by hickory2; 02-12-2020 at 10:07 AM.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 4
Satisfymydesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
Found the supposed B* spa. It’s not the one the mythos bro shared. Not U* S**. U* constantly booked anyway.

B has decent massage and fj. Can choose girl.
Hi bro can share Spa ctc?
Old 02-12-2020, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I can introd u better massage shop around lor

can share details ? i stay nearby
Old 02-12-2020, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Dun waste your time & $$$ on Envy spa. The masseuses will tell u that if you dun opt for $88 p massage, they will not massage your inner thighs, abs and butt. They said this is the instruction given by their PRC boss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
The $5 is a never ending trick they used and also to qualify u if u are first timer. If u use $5 mean got come before. After u use the $5 voucher for the session ends, they give u the next $5 to entice you come back, never ending path. Otherwise I find this place expensive. I did not rtm after regular left
Totally agree. I used to frequent envy when they were $50. Used to get the $5. Then they changed it to can use $5 only if book at least 1.5h

Then changed entrance etc.

Used to get really oily sensual massages + a good massage there (3 years ago. Don’t ask for Ctc) from one of the young pretty viets. Almost had opportunity for more out of shop but that’s a different story. Then she was asked to leave.

Then continued to RTM one particular ML - for clean massage only. She was good. But then prices increased and I totally stopped going.

Totally do not recommend Envy or any of the MPs in this area if you need your sensual fix. Everything increased. The scene in this area 3-4 years ago was much more blissful.
Old 02-12-2020, 04:03 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Totally agree. I used to frequent envy when they were $50. Used to get the $5. Then they changed it to can use $5 only if book at least 1.5h

Then continued to RTM one particular ML - for clean massage only. She was good. But then prices increased and I totally stopped going.

Totally do not recommend Envy or any of the MPs in this area if you need your sensual fix. Everything increased. The scene in this area 3-4 years ago was much more blissful.
I remember the $5 dollar coupon. Despite no GQ, after every P massage, I felt worst than before going in. Very often have to pay another 100 to go somewhere. So you can guess the total damage, Envy 88 or 128, then 100 somewhere.

Even then, the ML whom has returned to China gave me a very solid P massage. Really steam from beginning to the end. That was few years ago.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I remember the $5 dollar coupon. Despite no GQ, after every P massage, I felt worst than before going in. Very often have to pay another 100 to go somewhere. So you can guess the total damage, Envy 88 or 128, then 100 somewhere.

Even then, the ML whom has returned to China gave me a very solid P massage. Really steam from beginning to the end. That was few years ago.
both times the pmassage i had nubbad, sadly no gq, ml massage is decent but rly ex so may not rtm liao.
Old 03-12-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!

i went starry 2 weeks ago, only 1 viet there, the rest chi, no busty ones leh..good clean massage if u are looking for one..
Old 03-12-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by satoshi81 View Post
i went starry 2 weeks ago, only 1 viet there, the rest chi, no busty ones leh..good clean massage if u are looking for one..
Any teasing they give ?
Old 03-12-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seem like the s%a3e got new massage shop liao
Old 03-12-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by froanii88 View Post
both times the pmassage i had nubbad, sadly no gq, ml massage is decent but rly ex so may not rtm liao.
Indeed, bcos she is so good and I m not regular here hence I pay $88-5 or 128-5. No GQ and never do it until one day I become her regular, things changed.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystoJ View Post
Today RTM with B***. Omg I’m not sure because of me or what recently she had a lot more bookings! And I can’t manage to book her for a few days already. Good for her also la more supports.

Today’s session is more flirting and teasing. Makes me hard when she says she love my cock while looking at it and making the “Siiiii” sound and showing her tongue slupping. I already starts to autoroam a bit while halfway massage. Bonus today other then sucking and licking my nips, she uses her tongue lick down from chest to stomach and she lick and my finger when I placed it at her lips. Still enjoying myself with her so will RTM again.

Remember that individual might experience different. I’m solely sharing mine.
Those who enjoyed my humble sharing, UP me will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance and stay safe everyone
Care to pm the location?
Old 04-12-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Care to pm the location?
It’s literally all over the thread bro.
And I don’t recommend it anymore.

$68+ probably $70 and upwards for a HJ with roaming ...you’d be better off finding a decent FJ
Old 04-12-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
iluvmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The massage at exxx spa is solid and sensual massage is great. But really at the high end price. Like 1 of the bro had say. You need to be a regular to get things fix. This is what happens to me after been a regular.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1