The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future
Are vibrators useful?

anyone here use them?
Old 25-12-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future
Re: Are vibrators useful?

thinking of buying this
Old 25-12-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

Tried using with my wife a few times
But she is not very keen, she prefers actual sex without toys
She will just laugh and ask me why I need the toy?
Why don't I just put it (my Mr Happy) in?

My previous fwb also said something similar
Feels nice, but cannot come
Why waste the time and energy?
Just put it in can already...
If want to use, much better if she use it when I am not there with her lol

Old 26-12-2023, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
anyone here use them?
Only useful for lonely women who wants to masturbate. Those with bfs why need unless not keen to have sex but keen to DIY.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 26-12-2023, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

It's very useful if you know how to use it correctly. Varies the foreplay experience. Buy those that comes with multi mode pulse vibration. Different type of pulse. You control when it moves on to the next type of vibration.Need to be strong enough too. Those from durex are unlikely to vibrate strong enough to trigger an orgasm. So far 100% orgasm success for the ladies I tried with.
Old 26-12-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have you looked at clit suction simulator toys? Your partner might like it more depending on their preferences.
Old 26-12-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
anyone here use them?
Why don't you put one inside your asshole and come back and report to us whether they are useful or not.
Old 26-12-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:

thinking of buying this
i think this is useful as a compliment to your cock.
anal her with this while you wack her pussy. or if you
up for it, yr GF can anal you with this while you fuck her
Old 26-12-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Are vibrators useful?

It's useful 4 me b'cos I'm not the greatest lover that can bang for 30 minutes or more

The reason I'm using it is to fulfill my perverted pleasures
When u hit that spot, the look on her face is priceless and some of them wants more!
Old 27-12-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It's very useful if you know how to use it correctly. Varies the foreplay experience. Buy those that comes with multi mode pulse vibration. Different type of pulse. You control when it moves on to the next type of vibration.Need to be strong enough too. Those from durex are unlikely to vibrate strong enough to trigger an orgasm. So far 100% orgasm success for the ladies I tried with.
Do you insert into her hole or just touch her G-spot with the vibration?
Old 29-12-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 22
madcow is a splendid one to beholdmadcow is a splendid one to beholdmadcow is a splendid one to beholdmadcow is a splendid one to beholdmadcow is a splendid one to beholdmadcow is a splendid one to beholdmadcow is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Are vibrators useful?

If I may share my experience...

I use the following and its been rated in order of preference by my better half:

1. The wild one

Using the Wild one makes her scream and her legs will go soft and she cant feel her legs... For very long hardcore cums...

2.Clitoral Stimulator

This one will gives sensual cums, not as hardcore as the wild one but still intense nonetheless. Best to use inbetween breaks from Wild one.

3. Tenga Delta

Usually used at foreplay to give small cums as part of the buildup to greater things ahead.

4. Vibrator (and least used)

Better half does not like it, no pleasure when used on its own. I use it in conjunction with the above...

Works amazingly well for me and my better half.
Old 29-12-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
Anderson is one of the Best!Anderson is one of the Best!Anderson is one of the Best!Anderson is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcow View Post
If I may share my experience...

I use the following and its been rated in order of preference by my better half:

1. The wild one

Using the Wild one makes her scream and her legs will go soft and she cant feel her legs... For very long hardcore cums...

2.Clitoral Stimulator

This one will gives sensual cums, not as hardcore as the wild one but still intense nonetheless. Best to use inbetween breaks from Wild one.

3. Tenga Delta

Usually used at foreplay to give small cums as part of the buildup to greater things ahead.

4. Vibrator (and least used)

Better half does not like it, no pleasure when used on its own. I use it in conjunction with the above...

Works amazingly well for me and my better half.
All I can say is,

前辈, 果然是高手高手高高手。
Old 29-12-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Tried using with my wife a few times
But she is not very keen, she prefers actual sex without toys
She will just laugh and ask me why I need the toy?
Why don't I just put it (my Mr Happy) in?

My previous fwb also said something similar
Feels nice, but cannot come
Why waste the time and energy?
Just put it in can already...
If want to use, much better if she use it when I am not there with her lol

It is not to replace but to enhance sex.
Old 30-12-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Do you insert into her hole or just touch her G-spot with the vibration?
It depends..if u are going to insert ..let hee know
Don't use force...ask first 4 permission
Old 30-12-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 22
madcow is a splendid one to beholdmadcow is a splendid one to beholdmadcow is a splendid one to beholdmadcow is a splendid one to beholdmadcow is a splendid one to beholdmadcow is a splendid one to beholdmadcow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
All I can say is,

前辈, 果然是高手高手高高手。
No lar… happy/satisfied parter = happy…
Plus getting old so need assistance .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1