The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-08-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Not worth it to book overnight, better Up and go home sleep
She massage you overnight? Lol
Old 14-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
On that note, anyone booked the lady overnight before?
tried b4 with 1 and only, no fix rate but offer $300 was accepted.
Old 14-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Would you do it for $500?
Wah bro, serious ar.. 🤣🤣
Old 14-08-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
tried b4 with 1 and only, no fix rate but offer $300 was accepted.
I did it for $300 last decade a couple of times with gals from this shop. Ritz Carlton somemore.

Me feeling nostalgic and trying to relive the memory.
Old 14-08-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

After chionging actively these few months. Really need to have a break. Just done TX, LanLan, GDMR, Feifei, Tangtang in a short span of 4 days.

Time to take a break. Tell me if any up and coming ML to try if not i shall recover my sperm and cash
Old 14-08-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alson15 View Post
Hi bro, I visited this place recently and had a shock.. just to check with you, was the condom already unrolled before it was being put on you?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-08-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Wah bro, serious ar.. 🤣🤣
Older and wiser
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
After chionging actively these few months. Really need to have a break. Just done TX, LanLan, GDMR, Feifei, Tangtang in a short span of 4 days.

Time to take a break. Tell me if any up and coming ML to try if not i shall recover my sperm and cash
Wow, 1 per day. Usually I take at least 1 day's break. Don't you feel ML fatigue by Day 4?
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I did it for $300 last decade a couple of times with gals from this shop. Ritz Carlton somemore.

Just do it if u have the M to spare
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:

Decade ago is the era of true enjoyment if anyone still remember him
Old 14-08-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
toyspeaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

booked Mi Mi: https://sglonelyguy.org/mimi-massage

not my first time visiting her, had visited her several times during her last stint in SG. seems like she kept her contacts from last time.. she said because of that i didn't have to go through any verification or be routed to a decoy location.

current location is very convenient. right next to a train station if you're taking public transport, lots of public parking if you're driving. the area is thronging with people but they're all foreigners, no risk. if anything, good disguise! she lives alone, which is always good.

she's not a young girl and doesn't pretend to be one, but she's a pretty, demure, sexy woman. her body is slim and her boobs have been enhanced since her last visit. to be honest this makes them a little firmer than i would like, but it's the only small minus point i can find.

she's soft-spoken, attentive, and sweet. service is second to none and really easy to talk to. fully nude, massage is firm, sensual is leg-wobbling, playability is sky high. she's shaved below, it's really pretty to look at and touch, it tastes great and has no unpleasant odour.

booked her because i remember her service was excellent, and looks like things haven't changed a bit!
Old 14-08-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Not listed does not mean not available. Not only me but believe a handful have hit the last base multiple times. It was truly great while it last.
Whoa! Nice.. you must be one of those experts...I didn't ask but assume she don't...too bad missed the boat....

Btw visited bai xue a few times... Heard that she is leaving soon and might not return in the short-term.... Bro who don't want to miss the boat better act fast
Old 14-08-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post

Good for you..

Take a well-deserved break..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-08-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Decade ago is the era of true enjoyment if anyone still remember him
There was this popular shop with soapy massage and costume themes.

Halycon days...
Old 14-08-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Would you do it for $500?
You know what could be better?

What I did a few years before is ask the girl, that i have chemistry with, whether she needs to make a visa run. Or maybe end of her stint whether she likes to take a short trip. Double up that money, then buy air tickets, accommodation and food in bkk. You don't just enjoy overnight, but a few days totally together with everything else FOC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1