The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-11-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
so who is the legendary amei people talking about? cant seems to find any info of her.
She was a relatively tall and lanky semi-nude lady with foxy looks.

She was here for less than two months.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She was a relatively tall and lanky semi-nude lady with foxy looks.

She was here for less than two months.
damn, so i missed it.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Looks: Quite a bubbly girl and minimal editing to the photos except perhaps poor angle. Forehead does not look so freakish in real life. More than good enough for most bros here
So it's the angle? Cuz she looks kinda weird in her photos and vid..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
To say the truth lah, FL sometines machiam just a hole, a dead fish. They fuck so much alrdy, hole also widen.

The "shiokness" they experience really there? A woman can really remain high 4-5(consider some easy cases) times a day? I doubt a good percentage cannot. You are just paying for some really good acting. Most of the time.

Picking up in a Filipino pub in Manila has higher possibilities of a good time.
Lol depends lah sometimes you can get a good one..

So far is like 60% hit 40% miss for me..

Old 12-11-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
ML FL also the same la pay money then they act gf for you lor difference just the service package only maybe some can remain as 'friend' in the end all are the same same
Yup agree. Transactional, that's about it. And only momentary. Just make you feel good for what you have missed out in normal life.

Enjoy the haven that you have just paid for within an hour or two.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Just see the date of posting of the listing..

SLG’s navigation sucks anyway and so not user-friendly, IMO..
Not really fool proof.
I find sometimes if an old gal got updated with a new set of pics, the date will also change to the updated date.

Take the example of Xue-er (just an example only, Im not advertising for her hor), the listing date shows 7 Nov...but she was here definitely longer.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 12-11-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol depends lah sometimes you can get a good one..

So far is like 60% hit 40% miss for me..
Wah you still got 60% hit rate. How much you spent on FLs to get that? 3-4 per week? But I get what you mean by good ones. Those are addictive but rare for me.

Anyways, we perceive good differently, so different expectations. And also why sometimes if not FL, the bonk is better. My opinions.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Not really fool proof.
I find sometimes if an old gal got updated with a new set of pics, the date will also change to the updated date.

Take the example of Xue-er (just an example only, Im not advertising for her hor), the listing date shows 7 Nov...but she was here definitely longer.
Yah also can.. Updated listing can view new set of pics from the existing girl..

About time SLG gets a major facelift but I doubt the webmaster cares about our feedback lol..

Old 12-11-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah you still got 60% hit rate. How much you spent on FLs to get that? 3-4 per week? But I get what you mean by good ones. Those are addictive but rare for me.

Anyways, we perceive good differently, so different expectations. And also why sometimes if not FL, the bonk is better. My opinions.
Lol not that hiong lah.. Maybe once a fortnight.. I still prefer to engage ML services..

Old 12-11-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Not really fool proof.

Very hard to tell indeed. Posting date doesn't mean much. Change new set of photos, sometimes can be brand new record with no comments.

Simply by memory, this photo seems seen before, this name like been published before. Example, that Lin Lin has a clean slate.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Yup agree. Transactional, that's about it. And only momentary. Just make you feel good for what you have missed out in normal life.

Enjoy the haven that you have just paid for within an hour or two.
Yea agree it's all transactional. I'm a bit wary to rtm if the ML's gfe gao gao, hug you and say i love you all. Don't want to 入戏太深。So just enjoy the show while it lasts, else will feel down and empty after every session one.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Don't bother bro. Alot of better ladies out there. Just paying for her height only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
So so. Definitely not SYT
so you tried her before?
i assumed the session didn't progress too well?

Old 12-11-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol.

To add to my previous post, here's why I won't return:

Bella - no (attitude)
Tianxing - no (looks)
Angel (original) - no (looks)
Xueer - yes
Tianniu - no (small tits)
Youzi - maybe, but alas going back soon.
Cat - no (looks)
Summer - no (too short)
Zhuzhu - no (too short)
Sally - no (attitude)
Bamei - no (small tits)
Qingchuan - no (small tits)
Xiaxia - no (looks)
Mango - no (small tits)
Danae - no (too short)
Lynn - maybe, to support a friend of my former regular
Ziqing - no (too short)
Vivi - no (shop)
Adding to the list:

Nana - no (looks)
Shirley (went home recently) - no (looks)
If include RTCed Amei - yes

So Xueer and Amei are amongst my top 3 ladies for the 2nd half of the year.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Adding to the list:

Nana - no (looks)

Quite a list....many hot ones also you rejected....lol.

Who is the other one, apart from Amei and Xueer? Aila?

Old 12-11-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Adding to the list:

Nana - no (looks)

Any celebrity that will tick all your boxes?
Curious to know your criteria of a ultimate chiobu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1