The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-11-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Right.

My first impression of her looks was 5.5/10. By the end, I bumped it up to 6.5/10.

By the way for those interested in booking her, do also note that I had to ask her to remove the top. This is not a given.
Yes she also wore a very loose top but enough lobang for hands to slip in. She only lifted up for me to see her boobs. She say she hate customer who are 肉麻,装熟,淫荡。So avoid being all these else she will strictly enforce her restrictions. Meaning top on and no roam.
Old 15-11-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

This ml deserves some compliments for her desire to do a good job.
https://sglonelyguy.org/yao-er-massage/

Not the best looking type, and not for boobs lover but certainly a syt.
I find her white/fair silky smooth body turns me on greatly.
Hardworking in her massage routine too.
FN and very accommodating and hardworking. That is why I decided to write something about her, because of her hardworking attitude.
She needs to be coaxed to speak up as I realised her character is those that doesn't chat much if you don't lead her into conversation.
Doesn't take much customer per day as her location isn't ideal for taking too many. So she is constantly moving and will rtc soon this month.

TGIF!
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wanted to leave when I first saw her. What do you think?
Able to describe her facial features more?

It’ll be better if you can find a similar image for comparison..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So she's more plain-jane looking than Aimee?
not that really plain just gnd looks if compare with aimee looks i prefer zoya
Old 15-11-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I was quite playful during my session with her as per my modus operandi.

Was quite surprised that she said she doesn't always go topless. However, in the end, she was wearing panty only, but this was only after I requested for it.

All in all, she is not even plain vanilla flavour, more like plain water with a tinge of flavour.
Old 15-11-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
not that really plain just gnd looks if compare with aimee looks i prefer zoya
Orh.. then not so bad lah as some make it out to be lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-11-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

On first look she is Bella-, after the session she is Bella-+
Old 15-11-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Besides Zoya, Cat and Lanlan are the other two who made me want to leave after seeing them for the first time when they opened the door.

So manage your expectation if you plan to meet them.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I was quite playful during my session with her as per my modus operandi.

Was quite surprised that she said she doesn't always go topless. However, in the end, she was wearing panty only, but this was only after I requested for it.

All in all, she is not even plain vanilla flavour, more like plain water with a tinge of flavour.
Really curious, what would you get from plain water with a tinge of flavour. Isn't it like a health center with younger masseuse?

You got me interested in the character of Zoya though. An interesting soul is always more valuable than attractive looks alone. Interactions with a naked pretty lady you can always pay to get it, interactions with an interesting character is not sonething you get everyday.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Really curious, what would you get from plain water with a tinge of flavour. Isn't it like a health center with younger masseuse?

You got me interested in the character of Zoya though. An interesting soul is always more valuable than attractive looks alone. Interactions with a naked pretty lady you can always pay to get it, interactions with an interesting character is not sonething you get everyday.
Bro dont wait already just go. See whether you get the "wtf...?" reaction when door opens. haha
Old 15-11-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Well, I wouldn't pay again $100 to taste plain water with perhaps half a teaspoon of sugar added.

Physical appeal is the baseline. It enables everything else.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Orh.. then not so bad lah as some make it out to be lol..
I prefer Zoya too in all aspects, looks, body and boobs inclusive. She's more fun to be around, cf Aimee who doesn't seem to have much of a personality.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
This ml deserves some compliments for her desire to do a good job.
https://sglonelyguy.org/yao-er-massage/

Not the best looking type, and not for boobs lover but certainly a syt.
I find her white/fair silky smooth body turns me on greatly.
Hardworking in her massage routine too.
FN and very accommodating and hardworking. That is why I decided to write something about her, because of her hardworking attitude.
She needs to be coaxed to speak up as I realised her character is those that doesn't chat much if you don't lead her into conversation.
Doesn't take much customer per day as her location isn't ideal for taking too many. So she is constantly moving and will rtc soon this month.

TGIF!
bro u sure going rtc this month thought she just comeback
Old 15-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
bro u sure going rtc this month thought she just comeback
pretty sure with that.. since her pass is on social
Old 15-11-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Yes she also wore a very loose top but enough lobang for hands to slip in. She only lifted up for me to see her boobs. She say she hate customer who are 肉麻,装熟,淫荡。So avoid being all these else she will strictly enforce her restrictions. Meaning top on and no roam.
Wow that means very commercial leh, cannot even allow us to be mushy, act Friend and horny lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1