The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-11-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 16
bb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Oh dear. You must have met her on a bad day. But I rem her mood was down in recent weeks. Stopped visiting for a while.
recko she doesnt deserve to be in the cat 120.
just my bad day too.

my 2cents.

as for the back to back. not everyone is fine by it bro. makes my session so not enjoyable at all.

all good

To be up list: Tho66

Latest Upped: loneyheart

MIA : SK3636 , darkkrait , SG10 , marlboroken , bk81665 , cafu , arse-nal , tuyet , clinton , Cumexplorer , apollo , plsfloodme
Old 29-11-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
She used to be a FL in her stint during early part of this year. She was good in her full service then. Not sure why she swopped to be ML this time now. But yes, need to add a few years to her age stated.
She still is, on green tea website. Water under the bridge, time to move on to a better experience
Old 29-11-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
losingoneself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Very111 View Post
Agree. Have been a fan or her Nuru. Tried her maybe 7-8 times already. Sporadically la. If not skali Kenna KC. Since she was in East side to West to now. I was sold the first time I tried her Nuru. Strangely enough during my 4th session we had a moment where we frenched so I guess it's dependent on bros comfort level with her (vice versa). Haven't tried her BBBJ CIM so... Quite excited to try. Can elaborate more on BBBJ and CIM?
Her old place seems to be much better than the current one.. Anyway i only tried it once due to the .. pricing, its definitely above average. Lots of deepthroat and good suction too, doesnt shortchange and will definitely suck every single drop out of you.

Huge fan of her nuru and extreme playability(she does allow light fingering too)

Only thing i could nitpick on her would be .. again the BBBJ/CIM price) otherwise, 10/10 for a MILF ML.
Old 29-11-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-qian-qian/

seems like no MR for qian qian.hmmmm probably gonna risk this once for the team
Looks good but don't like that she charges $20 more for cbj so never thought of trying..
Old 29-11-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb121201 View Post
just my bad day too.

my 2cents.

as for the back to back. not everyone is fine by it bro. makes my session so not enjoyable at all.

all good
Haha I meant ,if she has back to back (popular) , she probably won't care so much about the feedback. As a customer don't like to bump into another too. What if it's a friend or colleague....sure u can lie your way through but still it opens up a lot of doubts.
Old 29-11-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha I meant ,if she has back to back (popular) , she probably won't care so much about the feedback.
Goes to show that MLs who are relatively young, with decent height, good looks and physiques, will always have business - no matter if services lack or not. No matter if attitude is up to par or not.

Fans of theirs will always be convinced that there's a good excuse. We are all quite guilty of it.
Old 29-11-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
creature99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycreature99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Goes to show that MLs who are relatively young, with decent height, good looks and physiques, will always have business - no matter if services lack or not. No matter if attitude is up to par or not.
Agree, men are visual creatures and the first impressions are important.

I also believe that some bros who go for ML as compared to FL are looking for something different. Can be a good massage, GFE or dating feeling. The climax at the end is a bonus.

On a separate note, if the ML's schedule are packed even with the limited play-ability and poor service standard, she will continue the operation modulus. There is no need to change.
Old 29-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kdawg is Cool - loads of Potential

Can anyone direct me to this green tea site? Thanks in advance!
Old 29-11-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh dear. You must have met her on a bad day. But I rem her mood was down in recent weeks. Stopped visiting for a while. Maybe bro CEO can help feedback to her. But if she really have back to back cust, it probably doesn't matter. ,
Alternatively, it could be that while CEO patronise QC for interesting conversations and insights, this bro was looking for the provision of services to help him shoot, and ended feeling short.
Old 29-11-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Fans of theirs will always be convinced that there's a good excuse. We are all quite guilty of it.
This applies in the real corporate working too. Those who are handsome or pretty practically don't have to work so hard and they can get away with many mistakes made.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 29-11-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb121201 View Post
just my bad day too.

my 2cents.

all good
How would you compare her looks and figure to the current pick on the market?
Old 29-11-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdawg View Post
Can anyone direct me to this green tea site? Thanks in advance!
Haha could I get directions to this site as well? Keep hearing about it but never seem to have any clue where it is?
Old 29-11-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well just got ine from that SYT Meng Meng the other day. True SYT (pretty one somemore), FN with good roaming, fairly decent BBBJ. Can't complain the good package at $100. So look harder guys, not whole market Vanilla. Like said before, there are more Vanilla coming in because you all ask for it at one point of time.
Thanks for the recommendation! She is a gem!

But massage lovers can give a pass because she is not trained but her sensual is good. I had a great time exploring. Lol

Only minus is boobs are not big but she is slim and not short. Pretty lass and quite sweet.
Old 29-11-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyboy View Post
Haha could I get directions to this site as well? Keep hearing about it but never seem to have any clue where it is?

Me three, only been using sgL as the others are REALLY landmines.
Old 29-11-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Qaqa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/ke-le-massage/

First time writing MR. Decided to give some input cos found this gem thanks to bros in this thread.

Looks:
Very similar to pics and video posted, give very slight discount bcos of course she uses those beautify app. She’s very cute, I estimate 27yo, and her body is damn power pack especially her knockers damn. Slight baby fat around tummy as seen on video.

Massage:
Quite strong, press press kind but of course that’s not the main point amirite
Boobs massage was great her boobs are so soft yet heavy and firm, feels great sliding up and down my body.

Bbbj:
Wah this one seriously takes the cake, she seriously enjoys sucking dick and will keep asking whether to speed up or slow down, very concerned with how you are feeling during the deed. If you’re like me wondering why CIM not listed in services, it’s because she will expertly transition to pumping your cum out with her hand once she feels it shooting out. Of course I was a gentleman and told her I was cumming also lah

She is very bubbly and chatty, one of the best that I’ve encountered. Keeps convo flowing smoothly and no awkwardness even though my mandarin is rabak rabak standard. Highly recommended!

Thanks to above bros who posted MR on her as well!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1