The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-12-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughallday View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/li-li-massage/

This is my first FR and she deserved it.

Was pleasantly shock to see her as she was pretty.
Sensual wise...gfe feeling gao gao. The gentle approach are so different from others.
Can't comment much on the sensual part, definitely the best in terms of experience
Definitely rtm as she will be here for only a short stinct.
Does she allow licking of nipples?
Old 11-12-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Lol. Perhaps one day being able to remove the top completely instead of just lifting it up will be considered an unlocking feature.
I think more Kpkb will help. We complain this and that and suddenly we were supply with girls with looks and less service. Maybe we start asking for more service and the other way around.

I once went to an old bathhouse in bangkok and was told that the full soapy massage only the seniors do it because the young ones find it too tiring and can afford not to do it.

With less stables these days, you may need sometime before you get what you asked for.

PS: To the ball-less one that zap...it is not a matter of he amount paid but simply whether it is worth that price. And to quote bro SMRT, two nice bonks and a good meal.

Cheers.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I think more Kpkb will help. We complain this and that and suddenly we were supply with girls with looks and less service. Maybe we start asking for more service and the other way around.

I once went to an old bathhouse in bangkok and was told that the full soapy massage only the seniors do it because the young ones find it too tiring and can afford not to do it.

With less stables these days, you may need sometime before you get what you asked for.

PS: To the ball-less one that zap...it is not a matter of he amount paid but simply whether it is worth that price. And to quote bro SMRT, two nice bonks and a good meal.

Cheers.
Kpkb no use one. Action speaks louder than words. Only by not supporting them can we reverse the situation.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I think more Kpkb will help. We complain this and that and suddenly we were supply with girls with looks and less service. Maybe we start asking for more service and the other way around..
If you recall, I have been raising this issue and making noise for so many months now. Kpkb about settling with conversation, and not demanding for sensual services which is why we pay them for.

But no.... All want vanilla service. Lol. Well, now we got it. Vanilla is huge amounts.

I also predicted long ago, when all the JS girls go home, we will suddenly yearn for their brand of satisfaction. Well, it's all come to pass. Now we are even having to ask about licking nipples... Geez, damn pathetic.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
Why is it almost all the ML i open is just semi nude...
so many rave reviews on the SN, dont see any for the FN, then they no biz... then more SN come loh.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
corbycorby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any review on this ML?
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-qing-massage-fj/ Tried to search through the past 40 pages but to no avail. How do you guys usually search for specific MR on this thread? Thanks!
Old 11-12-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
If you recall, I have been raising this issue and making noise for so many months now. Kpkb about settling with conversation, and not demanding for sensual services which is why we pay them for.

But no.... All want vanilla service. Lol. Well, now we got it. Vanilla is huge amounts.

I also predicted long ago, when all the JS girls go home, we will suddenly yearn for their brand of satisfaction. Well, it's all come to pass. Now we are even having to ask about licking nipples... Geez, damn pathetic.
yaloh... I also dunno why go vanilla then pay same $$.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Rbaggio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tian Niu have RTC for good.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbaggio View Post
Tian Niu have RTC for good.
Don't think she is coming back. This bag of cash will last for a while. 1.5 years between the stints. Long while. The second time she grown more womanly. See lor, another 1 year, if not bad then won't be back. Maybe will be for short stint and upgraded version (yummy). ;D
Old 11-12-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
so many rave reviews on the SN, dont see any for the FN, then they no biz... then more SN come loh.
Right. all thanks to those singing praises of SN Great conversationalist are having a good time now
Old 11-12-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yaloh... I also dunno why go vanilla then pay same $$.
But many do, so it created a big market. Even hardcore FLs are pretending to be SN vanilla MLs, hahahah. And clueless guys go pay for the privilege of "innocent and fresh" MLs.

Like one guy wax lyricals about a sweet and great conversationalist ML , Xixi. Only to be told she is also a FL. What a joke.

If really want simple vanilla services, even hardcore FLs can provide that mah.

It's easy to ask for less from someone who gives more. Then to ask for more from someone who gives less.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Right. all thanks to those singing praises of SN Great conversationalist are having a good time now
Yes they can talk all they want now, because there's nothing more to do. Lol.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
So it left me with little choice. I had to convert some SNs to FNs...
Old 11-12-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

anyone tried this fei fei? dont think she was reviewed yet.

https://sglonelyguy.org/feifei-massage/
Old 11-12-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So it left me with little choice. I had to convert some SNs to FNs...
Don't think that easy?...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1