The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2002, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 23
Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!
any new gers fr T?

just wondering if T has ani new "home" gers?
maybe newbies fr his M'sia recce trip?
Ani recc. here?

[I]"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
[/I]
Old 12-06-2002, 11:56 PM
punkmike

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Oh finnaly opened huh..okis might drop by on thu or fri and check out the roommsss but dunnoo who to try liaosss ...maybe tommy would have gotten gals by then i hopee?
Old 13-06-2002, 12:07 AM
TRtipsters

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Another Lucky Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro darklord, you is another lucky guy ..... Roman room ... my tahma room .... WOW Sony now use mint .... something new.

did i forgot to add the mint part in my potions ???? hmmm ... anyway her mint is not as strong as S1's fisherman's friends .... i did have my revenge anyway ...hehehe
Old 13-06-2002, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 23
cocknbull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Opening Party Babes

Quote:
What is a party without babes, a gays night out?

Today the party was grace with many GL angpais .... the party was official started by BM. Saw Jaguar, Hui Yu, Pei Yi, Xiu Wen, Derby, Chelsea, Yoko, Augest, Hai Yan, Sammi, S1, VTEC, Yee Yee, Sony, Zhen Zhen and many more.

After doing one whole day's of homework, added MG and Joanne to my target list

Bonk one of my 4 princesses, Lee Wen.

Hey King.... after that session with Pei Yi... hand and leg soft sof .. cannot even drive properly hahah nearly kiss some buggers car ass LOL... she top of my list man haaha... see when lah we meet up again there.. oh yah u should know who i am now and my nick rite ahahhaah.. after so long finnaly reveal to u kekeke
Old 13-06-2002, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Let the music flow

Let's rock and roll.

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkLord
Lets have the FRs rolling in!!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 13-06-2002, 12:20 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Let's Party

bro chinalgal, lets party tomorrow. See you at the newest joint.

Quote:
Originally posted by chinalgal
i 1 2 go there 2morrow night!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 13-06-2002, 02:15 AM
Samster

Miss Malaysia

ya lor, I want big milk balls, bro dez needs pretty and young, bro ming needs service, bro zyxel wants two way traffic, bro prime needs waterfall ..... any one need any thing else?

We need Miss Malaysia with lots of Sexual experience ... ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkLord

With all Brothers' high expectations, T gonna have a headache trying to get his house gals.

Hopefully T's babes suit all Brothers' expectations and taste!

Old 13-06-2002, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
CumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Request

Quote:
ya lor, I want big milk balls, bro dez needs pretty and young, bro ming needs service, bro zyxel wants two way traffic, bro prime needs waterfall ..... any one need any thing else?

I need 3 more guys!!! I already have my regular tag team partner, Rocco, now I need 3 more guys who r game enuff to join me for a 5 on 1 gal orgy!!!!!

No Kidding,

CumKing
Old 13-06-2002, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
cheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by smiler
Yo King, our overseas bro JB cannot make it lah....must continue his sardine lor....so no need to chio him liao lah.....ok will sms you when going down..good luck for today matches...hopefully can win some $$$.....
fuck u dun put word in my mouth when i say i will be there means i will be there . as for sardine i make it a point to open twice a week ok .

Quote:
Bro dez, you forgot there is a special room reserved for you ... where is bro jb, say going to my our HQ's overseas guest for opening, still never hear from him.

bro king me will be there but next week this week busy with work and WC KNN still lose 3 bonk at RS damn tulan hope today can recoup back everything . i will be over next friday 21 june will sms dez b4 i reach see u all then .

WHY I STILL ONLINE NOW ?
%#q@&$(*^%*(#@&%^^%! CCB WORK. STUCK AT OFFICE

Retired
Old 13-06-2002, 02:34 AM
Samster

Not So Soon

bro punkmike, tommy's new gal will not be that soon .... needs time to find and get permit. Hope to see you around to party.

Quote:
Originally posted by punkmike
Oh finnaly opened huh..okis might drop by on thu or fri and check out the roommsss but dunnoo who to try liaosss ...maybe tommy would have gotten gals by then i hopee?

Old 13-06-2002, 02:49 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Opening Party Babes

bro cocknbull .... huh ... I can't recall the opening party had too many guys and gals dancing around ... anyway the next time, you meet me at 1612, just cum and tell me your nick lor.

Quote:
Originally posted by cocknbull

Hey King.... after that session with Pei Yi... hand and leg soft sof .. cannot even drive properly hahah nearly kiss some buggers car ass LOL... she top of my list man haaha... see when lah we meet up again there.. oh yah u should know who i am now and my nick rite ahahhaah.. after so long finnaly reveal to u kekeke

Old 13-06-2002, 03:03 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Request

yo bro ck, have not seen you after the inspection on Sunday .... so did you win lots of money?

as I not into orgy, unless 5 gals 1 guy lah .. hee hee

You should try asking Mr D and bro kaixin, they were both at 1612 and very horny ... hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by CumKing

I need 3 more guys!!! I already have my regular tag team partner, Rocco, now I need 3 more guys who r game enuff to join me for a 5 on 1 gal orgy!!!!!

No Kidding,

CumKing

Old 13-06-2002, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Miss Malaysia

Quote:

We need Miss Malaysia with lots of Sexual experience ... ha ha ha

You still don't know my needs? Anynow say, i need???????? Wonder tommy can supply snapple drinks than coke or not.........hehehhe
Old 13-06-2002, 03:22 AM
Samster

Overseas Guest Performance

bro jb, no problem I understand. Heard from bro dez about you .... good luck on your WC bets and take care of your health.

All party animals, there will be an Overseas guest to perform during our party at 1612 on 12062002 .... please book your tickets early ... hee hee hee

Quote:
Originally posted by cheong jb

bro king me will be there but next week this week busy with work and WC KNN still lose 3 bonk at RS damn tulan hope today can recoup back everything . i will be over next friday 21 june will sms dez b4 i reach see u all then .

WHY I STILL ONLINE NOW ?
%#q@&$(*^%*(#@&%^^%! CCB WORK. STUCK AT OFFICE

Old 13-06-2002, 03:26 AM
Samster

Snapple Gal

bro ming, at 1612 parties there are no snapple gal promotors yet ... you go tell Tommy to look out for you lor .... ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally posted by ming

You still don't know my needs? Anynow say, i need???????? Wonder tommy can supply snapple drinks than coke or not.........hehehhe

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1